Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default tatasky nds card with dreambox7000

cc cam 1.71 or 1.70 working or not plz tel me or any cfg on cam plz info

canine consultant Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

This is an interesting question, regardless of the service you are attempting to hack. the fact that we have an NDS encryption, which is attempting to play on a non-NDS receiver. regardless of type.

As we all know NDS is privatly owned, together with ALL brands of NDS receivers. It's what you might call a closed shop. My encryption, my receivers, my pay service.

While most encryption services, can be played on any receiver, given the correct CAM, comes into play, does that mean that NDS would play given there was a CAM in existance, that would decrypt NDS.

There has been much writern on other boards on this subject, and while we all know that no NDS encrypted service is the same, in it's structure, BskyB, use a differnt type to the new zealand model, The dutch system is different again, and it's known that the structure of the encryption can be radicaly changed at the click of a button . So if there was a NDS CAM in existance, and to date no-one has seen one, or for that matter an NDS service running on a non-NDS receiver. So the question arrises does each type of NDS require a compaterable CAM, if one was in existance.
    Really the hole subject is based on considerable suberisation, with very large doses of wishfull thinking.

Another interesting point is regarding card share, with NDS, which i have no doubt that a server, could transmit the data required to the clone receiver. just what type of clone would one need. and this is where dreambox comes into play. Will in fact the dreambox convert the NDS encrypted service to something that is playable without the need for a NDS CAM. there's that magic word again .

So if anyone has any reliable info, on this subject, lets hear about it, and the hopyfulls, the dreamers, the scammers, the "we can DO it in 24 hours" if you send us a sub-card can shut up. WE are not interested in those people, who at the end of the day, have nothing to say and even less to contribute.

And let us all remember NDS is the 2nd most secure encryption behind PowerVu. And has never been compromissed. Regardless of what some nut-case tells you on another board.. And the proof is a picture, posted on here, of an NDS program playing on a non-NDS receiver, with a menu overlay.
    regards from OZ bassett

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

what about conax(used by dishtv,india) in dreambox?
    Note:its smartcard picture is available in rdi cam area.

One more thing,you all keep yelling cam(embedded/external via ci) is needed to decrypt/watch a channel/signal.
    I thought on this 100 times and went to my zenega 1006s manual.The manual says-Conax embedded and
    nothing else.

I remember clearly,nearly one year ago from today,when dishtv softare wasnt updated,there was an option
    to arrange channels by encryption.I chose that option and found the box showing channels by-
    conax,mediaguard,viacess,Fta.

My question is:
    Inspite of not having any Mediaguard,Viacess cam(mbedded/external via ci) how was the box(it costs 20$) able to decrypt those
    encrypted channels and i/we were able to watch

Some techies please answer.

canine consultant Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by vboxer View Post
    what about conax(used by dishtv,india) in dreambox?
    Note:its smartcard picture is available in rdi cam area.
    it would play If you had a Conex CAM, and a sub card, one would think.

One more thing,you all keep yelling cam(embedded/external via ci) is needed to decrypt/watch a channel/signal.
    I thought on this 100 times and went to my zenega 1006s manual.The manual says-Conax embedded and nothing else.
    Therefore the receiver has an inbedded condititional axcess module [cam]
    to suit the conax encryption. I take it we are talking about a provider box. Which is configured to do a specific program, namely Dish TV India.

I remember clearly,nearly one year ago from today,when dishtv softare wasnt updated,there was an option to arrange channels by encryption.I chose that option and found the box showing channels by-
    conax,mediaguard,viacess,Fta.
    While I,m not aware of your pay systems, the principials are the same,, and it sounds as if your provider box, had Universial condititional axess system [UCAS] software, then when they did an over the air software update, they deleted all the functions, of the UCAS software and only left the Conax inbedded CAM

My question is:
    Inspite of not having any Mediaguard,Viacess cam(mbedded/external via ci) how was the box(it costs 20$) able to decrypt those
    encrypted channels and i/we were able to watch
    if it was a provider box, then there would have been an inbedded CAM, to suit the encryption the pay provider was using. This is the idea of a provider box, as to the cost,, They get a perfectly normal FTA receiver and give it to the "Bean Counters" who strip the thing down to it's basic
    format, It will only allow it to work on the providers package, very little is left in the menu, All search fuctions are removed, and the s/r rates are set, and can't be changed. They then order xxxx amount of the boxs, in the way they want them . and this is why the price is so low. The receiver is good for the pay service it's been designed for and nothing else.

Some techies please answer.
    I,m no tech, just a hobbiest of some twenty years.
    regards from OZ bassett

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

some ND5 cards will work in the db700 with the correct emu.

Newcamd works fine.

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

Thanks sir.
    Who says you are not a techie?
    You are much better than that!

Actually i didnt know about ucas.that's why i was suprised to know how it could decrypt four three encryptions.

One more question:
    If anyone purchases a stb with ucas.Can he programme it to decrypt conax/mguard/vaccess in one box?
    Is it too tough or a common one?

Silver Member Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

Dragon CAMS and Magic Cams are available for the above said purpose I think.

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

btw i have a legal working subscription card
    and i would like to purchase a dragon cam with dm7020.

Can i be able to share this card via 256kbps internet?
    Is it possible?

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

if u have an original ND5 card, try using emu like newcamd it works fine , i have tried one service no need for buyin cam.

canine consultant Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by xfiles_03 View Post
    some ND5 cards will work in the db700 with the correct emu.

Newcamd works fine.
    And with respect the emulator is the holy grail, also axcessing the cards details to set the thing up in the first place.
    But as I said I still have reservations that a non-NDS capable receiver can or will give a result, regardless of what ever fancy, high priced CAM used.

Thanks sir.
    Who says you are not a techie?
    You are much better than that!

Actually i didnt know about ucas.that's why i was suprised to know how it could decrypt four three encryptions.

One more question:
    If anyone purchases a stb with ucas.Can he programme it to decrypt conax/mguard/vaccess in one box?
    Is it too tough or a common one?
    I,m not sure about Conex, years ago when Zee TV changed from ird**o to conex, everyone was running round like headless chicken's looking for a hack. As far as I know , UCAS will not decrypt conex, if the keys are available. I have Fortec, @metabox, pansat, all fitted with UCAS, and none of them will do Conex. or so the menu tells me, but we don't have access to any conex services in OZ.
    As far as i know only Conex provider box's will decrypt the service, but that isa not to say that some non-standard CAM won't do the job.
    But to date I don't know of anyone who is getting Zee via a card share, or even if there is a hack.
    regards from OZ bassett

ZAFARJOIA Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Tatasky Card In Dm500s

I Have Bought Dm500s With Tatasky Card. It Is Working Fine Shaired 19 Receivers Dm500s.

Gemini 2.90

Nds Interface

Working 100%

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default here is working in dm 500 with tatasky??????????

you see cfg can you tel me which cam you use in dm500 w
    and all nds card work like star and skyitai and bsky but not tatasky there is no info id and ecm emm of card you see this nds card marreid or not you know so you tel about cfg it in other frm
    Because of the many guessing of the NDS card in the Dreambox slot with Gbox 2.1x I did a test this evening.
    My full card ID = 340071621 ( example )
    My full box ID = 0205437287 ( example )
    If you take notice at the readme file in the Gbox Center plugin it says that you must enter the both full numbers, if you do that with the above ID's it will create a NDS file in /var/keys with the content :

</SPAN>

Code:
    N: 0206E87A 0052F767This is wrong if you reset the box you will notice that not one of the movie channels are open to watch this is because Gbox Center is calculating the wrong box serial.
    If you go to this site http://www.parkenet.com/apl/HexDecConverter.html ( earlier mention by Anakin ) “you could also take the Windows calculator but the site works faster then looking for that rule(5 calculator� then enter all the digits of the card ID except the last one, so in this case :
    Full card id = 340071621 forget the last digit so enter 34007162
    and convert that one to Hex, than you will get
    206E87A
    Now notice the 7 digits this must be 8 so please a zero before all in this case :
    0206E87A
    Now take the box ID and forget the first digit, in this case :
    Full box ID = 0205437287 forget the first digit so enter 205437287
    and also convert that one to Hex to and you will get :
    C3EB967
    Notice also the 7 digits so place again a zero first :
    0C3EB967

Now you have the correct key and the following line can be placed in /var/keys/nds

N: 0206E87A 0C3EB967

And after a reset of the box you can find this in /tmp/sc01 ( or 02 )

Code:
    ===== NDS ECM on CaID 0x0961, pid 0x0502 ======
    CW0: 22 26 88 9C 91 35 02 20
    CW1: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
    decode:slot-1Edited/added by Asure:

EMM handling:

My advice: In /var/keys/gbox_cfg you use A { 02 } as default, and switch to A { 01 } once a month so to ensure updates. EMM will slow down the card a lot, if you got many peers.

Overlocking:

Gbox has the option to overclock a card. This does not damage your card!
    It simply allows the reader to read the card at a higher speed.
    The only problem is, some of the UK cards cannot be read at the highest speed.

in /var/keys/gbox_cfg:
    F: { 58 } 03 # clock NDS cards @ 5.25mhz
    F: { 58 } 02 # clock NDS cards @ 6.30mhz

I suggest to try with 6.30 mhz first, and check if it's working ok. If it's unstable, you can switch to 5.25mhz if needed

Member Mentor

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by bassett View Post
    This is an interesting question, regardless of the service you are attempting to hack. the fact that we have an NDS encryption, which is attempting to play on a non-NDS receiver. regardless of type.

As we all know NDS is privatly owned, together with ALL brands of NDS receivers. It's what you might call a closed shop. My encryption, my receivers, my pay service.

While most encryption services, can be played on any receiver, given the correct CAM, comes into play, does that mean that NDS would play given there was a CAM in existance, that would decrypt NDS.

There has been much writern on other boards on this subject, and while we all know that no NDS encrypted service is the same, in it's structure, BskyB, use a differnt type to the new zealand model, The dutch system is different again, and it's known that the structure of the encryption can be radicaly changed at the click of a button . So if there was a NDS CAM in existance, and to date no-one has seen one, or for that matter an NDS service running on a non-NDS receiver. So the question arrises does each type of NDS require a compaterable CAM, if one was in existance.
    Really the hole subject is based on considerable suberisation, with very large doses of wishfull thinking.

Another interesting point is regarding card share, with NDS, which i have no doubt that a server, could transmit the data required to the clone receiver. just what type of clone would one need. and this is where dreambox comes into play. Will in fact the dreambox convert the NDS encrypted service to something that is playable without the need for a NDS CAM. there's that magic word again .

So if anyone has any reliable info, on this subject, lets hear about it, and the hopyfulls, the dreamers, the scammers, the "we can DO it in 24 hours" if you send us a sub-card can shut up. WE are not interested in those people, who at the end of the day, have nothing to say and even less to contribute.

And let us all remember NDS is the 2nd most secure encryption behind PowerVu. And has never been compromissed. Regardless of what some nut-case tells you on another board.. And the proof is a picture, posted on here, of an NDS program playing on a non-NDS receiver, with a menu overlay.
    Just thought i should reply to this
    YOU say there is no NDS Cam around till now

WELL sorry but you are WRONG have to say this

SCM Microsystems do in fact make a NDS cam and do supply a well known provdier in europe - The cam cannot be purchased without a legal subscription to that service . I can in private supply you photo's of this NDS Cam supplied by SCM . We did infact contact SCM but they would not supply us the CAM

We can get NDS CAMS from a supplier in EUROPE with a crazy 10'000 baht
    price tag ! if you want to knoww more about this NDS CAM contact in private and i will send you the photo's and SCM Microsytems tel number

On another NOTE the TRex cam also does work NDS

Last edited by PhuketSatellite; 20th May 2007 at 09:30.

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by PhuketSatellite View Post
    Just thought i should reply to this
    YOU say there is no NDS Cam around till now

WELL sorry but you are WRONG have to say this

SCM Microsystems do in fact make a NDS cam and do supply a well known provdier in europe - The cam cannot be purchased without a legal subscription to that service . I can in private supply you photo's of this NDS Cam supplied by SCM . We did infact contact SCM but they would not supply us the CAM

We can get NDS CAMS from a supplier in EUROPE with a crazy 10'000 baht
    price tag ! if you want to knoww more about this NDS CAM contact in private and i will send you the photo's and SCM Microsytems tel number

On another NOTE the TRex cam also does work NDS

All DMxxxx boxes work with NDS as well, so there is no need for an expensive CAM on the 7025 just use CC cam set up in the correct manner.

I have set up and have run it well on cards from tataSky, Star India, FoxTel, Sky UK, Ital, NZ, Star Asia (many channels / espn / fox news too) several Japanese & China networks, and many more ~ just plug into /sc01 ~ set up cc cam on /sc01 and play without any hardware CAMs

They are easier to set up than ****** cards off Pas 8 Ku ...

ZAFARJOIA Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by kuband View Post
    All DMxxxx boxes work with NDS as well, so there is no need for an expensive CAM on the 7025 just use CC cam set up in the correct manner.

I have set up and have run it well on cards from tataSky, Star India, FoxTel, Sky UK, Ital, NZ, Star Asia (many channels / espn / fox news too) several Japanese & China networks, and many more ~ just plug into /sc01 ~ set up cc cam on /sc01 and play without any hardware CAMs

They are easier to set up than ****** cards off Pas 8 Ku ...

kindly in detail for knowledge

thanks

Thread Information