Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.


Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 38
  1. #1
    FINISHED&GONE WITH SILENT Expert
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    2,675
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default


    Quote Originally Posted by bcdxer View Post
    I found below info from saveondish forum.
    Anyone check and tell te fact.


    Please note how the ZENEGA CD -1002S Edit function will work.

    Press Menu button & come to system information, select Software upgrade, press 9009, and now new window open. Come to Factory Data & press ok now wait for a minute and after come back to Installation, select the search setup & press ok, now select the TP & press GREEN Button for Edit or press Yellow Button for ADD. This system will work for only one time.


    d.prabakaran




    really its a very useful matter to the owners of that bloody box.
    regards-george

  2. #2
    Senior Member Expert
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    South India
    Posts
    1,090
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by georgekamal View Post
    really its a very useful matter to the owners of that bloody box.
    regards-george
    Do you know the type of Zenega 1002S box.

    This STB is not yet Upgraded with New software and hence it is the best STB now from Dishtv. and there is nothing new in that above matter. not sure which is bloody

    @Prabhakaran... I can still add TP, Edit TP, Add Sats etc in this STB Zenega 1002s.

    I am not sure if it was by mistake u typed the number of the model wrong, or just mentioning it here. .maybe some mistake there in those other place you got the info from. any way thanks for the info.
    You cannot teach a man anything; you can only help him find it within himself.

  3. #3
    Silver Member Expert
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Chennai, India
    Posts
    2,090
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Is their anything called bloody box?

  4. #4
    FINISHED&GONE WITH SILENT Expert
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    2,675
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mj786 View Post
    Do you know the type of Zenega 1002S box.

    This STB is not yet Upgraded with New software and hence it is the best STB now from Dishtv. and there is nothing new in that above matter. not sure which is bloody

    @Prabhakaran... I can still add TP, Edit TP, Add Sats etc in this STB Zenega 1002s.

    I am not sure if it was by mistake u typed the number of the model wrong, or just mentioning it here. .maybe some mistake there in those other place you got the info from. any way thanks for the info.
    i already done a lot of matters in above boxes(in all models) with the help of chip programmer (laptool) by edited the firmwares. we can do anything.....
    u can edit the tps ,sats and also channels....and lot more,but its not safe to toled every thing in puplic , regarding that boxes.
    i hopes , u can understand about above my words.
    thankx-george

  5. #5
    Senior Member Expert
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    South India
    Posts
    1,090
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by georgekamal View Post
    i already done a lot of matters in above boxes(in all models) with the help of chip programmer (laptool) by edited the firmwares. we can do anything.....
    u can edit the tps ,sats and also channels....and lot more,but its not safe to toled every thing in puplic , regarding that boxes.
    i hopes , u can understand about above my words.
    thankx-george

    I am surprised you are talking something else than what I am talkign about.

    I am just saying that for Zenega 1002S STB there is no software upgrade and there is no need for any tool (except little mind) to add, edit Satellites and TP which even a new bie can do just following the instructions.

    and about your other words... oh god... here we all r discussing about hacking, keys etc.. and you are saying you dont want to tell everything in public.

    discussing about installing / editing TP etc on Dishtv boxes is not bad, it helps the people utilise it more effectively, no need to worry my friend you can putin your ideas here .. I am waiting for it and so are others
    You cannot teach a man anything; you can only help him find it within himself.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Expert
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    South India
    Posts
    1,090
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bcdxer View Post
    source is saveondish.com forum
    Thanks for source.. not all forums are upto mark as RDI
    You cannot teach a man anything; you can only help him find it within himself.

  7. #7
    Silver Member Expert
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Chennai, India
    Posts
    2,090
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mj786 View Post
    I am surprised you are talking something else than what I am talkign about.

    I am just saying that for Zenega 1002S STB there is no software upgrade and there is no need for any tool (except little mind) to add, edit Satellites and TP which even a new bie can do just following the instructions.

    and about your other words... oh god... here we all r discussing about hacking, keys etc.. and you are saying you dont want to tell everything in public.

    discussing about installing / editing TP etc on Dishtv boxes is not bad, it helps the people utilise it more effectively, no need to worry my friend you can putin your ideas here .. I am waiting for it and so are others
    Yes we are talking a lot about hacking and 'that member' can be seen asking for keys etc.,. If he wan't to hack BISS and other things he needs to tell what he knows so that atleast members with lot of brains can hack or find keys for it. Telling about the Zenga box would help members here. Don't know why he is hiding everything. I request him to tell about them.

  8. #8
    FINISHED&GONE WITH SILENT Expert
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    2,675
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mj786 View Post
    I am surprised you are talking something else than what I am talkign about.

    I am just saying that for Zenega 1002S STB there is no software upgrade and there is no need for any tool (except little mind) to add, edit Satellites and TP which even a new bie can do just following the instructions.

    and about your other words... oh god... here we all r discussing about hacking, keys etc.. and you are saying you dont want to tell everything in public.

    discussing about installing / editing TP etc on Dishtv boxes is not bad, it helps the people utilise it more effectively, no need to worry my friend you can putin your ideas here .. I am waiting for it and so are others
    sorry dear mj.......u didn't understood about all of my above post.... communication cap.....ok, leave it..and i have a lot of model emu boxes....so
    i told the zeniga boxes as "bloody boxes".....first.
    next, the zeniga boxes....thats comes from "ZEEEE" .....from india....we all r
    in india.....so ,that i toled as "dont want to tell everything in public " plz note
    i toled one more word..., "......not in puplic regarding "zeniga boxes only"
    (may ,the zee peoples can watch us) and u r talking about only "1002s"...but
    i am talking about all models of zeniga.
    thankx

  9. #9
    Senior Member Expert
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    South India
    Posts
    1,090
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by georgekamal View Post
    sorry dear mj.......u didn't understood about all of my above post.... communication cap.....ok, leave it..and i have a lot of model emu boxes....so
    i told the zeniga boxes as "bloody boxes".....first.
    next, the zeniga boxes....thats comes from "ZEEEE" .....from india....we all r
    in india.....so ,that i toled as "dont want to tell everything in public " plz note
    i toled one more word..., "......not in puplic regarding "zeniga boxes only"
    (may ,the zee peoples can watch us) and u r talking about only "1002s"...but
    i am talking about all models of zeniga.
    thankx
    But this thread heading says "dishtv zenega boxes " and also about 1002 so i am just staying on the topic of the thread not going over it..

    hope u understands it now and no need to say sorry to me

    You cannot teach a man anything; you can only help him find it within himself.

  10. #10
    FINISHED&GONE WITH SILENT Expert
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    2,675
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mj786 View Post
    But this thread heading says "dishtv zenega boxes " and also about 1002 so i am just staying on the topic of the thread not going over it..

    hope u understands it now and no need to say sorry to me

    one correction in above my post "all models of dish tv zeniga" boxes , i just forget to add the word "dishtv".
    thank u.

  11. #11
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    24
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mj786 View Post
    But this thread heading says "dishtv zenega boxes " and also about 1002 so i am just staying on the topic of the thread not going over it..

    hope u understands it now and no need to say sorry to me

    He is talking about Dish tv only see the below post.

  12. #12
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    24
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lnb15k View Post
    Yes we are talking a lot about hacking and 'that member' can be seen asking for keys etc.,. If he wan't to hack BISS and other things he needs to tell what he knows so that atleast members with lot of brains can hack or find keys for it. Telling about the Zenga box would help members here. Don't know why he is hiding everything. I request him to tell about them.
    He knows when to tell and what to tell.

  13. #13
    FINISHED&GONE WITH SILENT Expert
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    2,675
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    thank u sharma........
    regards-george

  14. #14
    Junior Member Master
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    69
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by georgekamal View Post
    thank u sharma........
    regards-george
    Thank You

    Is there a need to post that message here.

    @sharma you always say "he knows when to tell and what to tell" ... maybe you know more than him You looks more intelligent than your friend george. whereever you post your support for him he thanks you not reading properly what you are saying

    @Mj you are right. This thread is for Dishtv so no need to talk about other STB even though the name of it is same. Some people dont accept their mistake here and always think they are wise and are proud of themselves when they are nothing in front of U

  15. #15
    Silver Member Expert
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Chennai, India
    Posts
    2,090
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default


    Quote Originally Posted by sharma View Post
    He is talking about Dish tv only see the below post.
    How can he know that your friend George is going to post a correction later?

 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to Top