Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.


Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Senior Member Expert
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    THAILAND
    Posts
    1,437
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default HDTV using the DREAMBOX


    The following message was on jsat.tv forum :
    .................................................. ..............
    HD TV 1080i (really 1088i)
    Feb 3rd, 2007, 12:15pm So have you been watching LUX TV yet? Sorry this image is large (1080i)

    You can watch it with;
    Almost any PCi card with the right codec
    DMView and your Dreambox

    Enjoy
    .................................................. ....................................

    Looked this up on internet but could not find !
    Can anyone help and explain where and how one gets DMView so we can view free HD tv in Asia using the Dreambox?

    Many thanks

  2. #2
    Member Mentor
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    873
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by C-BAND View Post
    The following message was on jsat.tv forum :
    .................................................. ..............
    HD TV 1080i (really 1088i)
    Feb 3rd, 2007, 12:15pm So have you been watching LUX TV yet? Sorry this image is large (1080i)

    You can watch it with;
    Almost any PCi card with the right codec
    DMView and your Dreambox

    Enjoy
    .................................................. ....................................

    Looked this up on internet but could not find !
    Can anyone help and explain where and how one gets DMView so we can view free HD tv in Asia using the Dreambox?

    Many thanks
    Yes you can get here http://www.dreamboxworld.com/dbw/main.htm

    Under tools = dreambox view

  3. #3
    Senior Member Expert
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    THAILAND
    Posts
    1,437
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PhuketSatellite View Post
    Yes you can get here http://www.dreamboxworld.com/dbw/main.htm

    Under tools = dreambox view
    .................................................. .......................
    Thank you very much for that speedy reply P/S . It great for all rdi'ers to have experts provide us with free and accurate info even though we are not (yet) customers. [Mods please note/critics please note]

    Can we then please ask how easy it is to install this tool and most importantly can you try it out for us all and inform us whether it works and Luxe tv on Eutelsat 5 will show in SD.
    Clearly we won't get the picture in HD without an hmdi cable and the dm/box model and HD capable tv which takes this connection.
    Thanks

  4. #4
    Moderator Expert
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Africa-Kenya-Nbi
    Posts
    3,108
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by C-Band
    Thank you very much for that speedy reply P/S . It great for all rdi'ers to have experts provide us with free and accurate info even though we are not (yet) customers. [Mods please note/critics please note]
    yes sir c-band thats what the forum is for, not for business but for educational purposes, business only mixes in but is not the prime of the forum.
    Dstv HD PVR

  5. #5
    Platinum member Expert
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    21.95° N 97.06° E
    Posts
    6,263
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default


    Quote Originally Posted by C-BAND View Post
    .................................................. .......................
    Thank you very much for that speedy reply P/S . It great for all rdi'ers to have experts provide us with free and accurate info even though we are not (yet) customers. [Mods please note/critics please note]

    Thanks Sir C-Band.That's what we call a forum as Sir Cogil mention.


    Regards.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

    DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .



 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to Top