Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Senior Member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default NEO Sports & NEO sports + FTA on Pas10 (Intelsat10)

Neo sports and neo sports plus are FTA on Pas10 (Intelsat 10) on TP 3900 V 12300
    You cannot teach a man anything; you can only help him find it within himself.

Junior Member Master
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by mj786 View Post
    Neo sports and neo sports plus are FTA on Pas10 (Intelsat 10) on TP 3900 V 12300

thanks for this news atlast we can see it go FTA now.

Silver Member Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

Thanks MJ for your contribution Some member expect me not to post these thanking words to you members. But I think it is good to appreciate good posts. Keep it up

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

Thank Brother mj786 for ur info and how long have they r on FTA.? & R they make promotion their card? Thank....If u have any other on FTA. tell me and hole rdi board.

bashirAHMED

Thanks For Good News

FINISHED&GONE WITH SILENT Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

very nice information .....and its better if ur post this matter in to the following thread "http://www.rdi-board.com/showthread.php?t=42742&page=30"
    regards-george

Posts Thanks / Likes

thankx giving is not a hate able matter......it'll encourage the members ,who posting useful matters......but ,some ones here' they r posts "only" thankx giving word......if they try to post some useful and informative matters too in this forum,thats good to every one.
    ok?

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Thanks Mj.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

Silver Member Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by georgekamal View Post
    thankx giving is not a hate able matter......it'll encourage the members ,who posting useful matters......but ,some ones here' they r posts "only" thankx giving word......if they try to post some useful and informative matters too in this forum,thats good to every one.
    ok?
    So you finally accepted my view. So you are telling that thanking in this thread is useless? I tried to explain a lot about microwaves some time back to a member but he used bad words and he refused to learn the actual theory. Instead he said that satellite signals are INVISIBLE LIGHT That was his knowledge on that subject. No one knows everything. Some will learn during their life time and some will not.

This is what MJ's signature says "You cannot teach a man anything; you can only help him find it within himself. "

If he had the same signature some time back then I won't have wasted my time teaching that member.

Even now I have posted a useful information in one thread. If it is wrong then tell me and I will learn a new thing. I am not like some one who would pressurise the moderators to close the threads if some one says against him.

Haven't seen your reply to my post in another thread as you don't have any points in your favour

MJ & others please excuse me for going offtopic.

Senior Member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by lnb15k View Post
    So you finally accepted my view. So you are telling that thanking in this thread is useless? I tried to explain a lot about microwaves some time back to a member but he used bad words and he refused to learn the actual theory. Instead he said that satellite signals are INVISIBLE LIGHT That was his knowledge on that subject. No one knows everything. Some will learn during their life time and some will not.

This is what MJ's signature says "You cannot teach a man anything; you can only help him find it within himself. "

If he had the same signature some time back then I won't have wasted my time teaching that member.

Even now I have posted a useful information in one thread. If it is wrong then tell me and I will learn a new thing. I am not like some one who would pressurise the moderators to close the threads if some one says against him.

Haven't seen your reply to my post in another thread as you don't have any points in your favour

MJ & others please excuse me for going offtopic.
    Ok Excused .. but just for last time and also this is warning for George as he also started saying first in this thread and going offtopic.

Posts Thanks / Likes

Ok Excused .. but just for last time and also this is warning for George as he also started saying first in this thread and going offtopic.
    warning? from u? to me? good.
    i am sorry mr.mj....for my reply posts in ur thread and i never any more in ur thread in future. sorry again.
    keep ur friendship verywell with ,lnb.
    and i wont care about lnb's above post.
    goodbye .

Moderator Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

thanks for the post,
    appreciated and added transponder to
    my set.
    @ george,
    dont get annoyed in learning,
    we are all in the learning process,
    and taking in bad or good is also
    part of learning - be happy

Senior Member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by georgekamal View Post
    warning? from u? to me? good.
    i am sorry mr.mj....for my reply posts in ur thread and i never any more in ur thread in future. sorry again.
    keep ur friendship verywell with ,lnb.
    and i wont care about lnb's above post.
    goodbye .
    I had never said you not to post or so , i dont know why you take it negatively everytime someone posts for you.. but you will posts to others in anyway you like . I just told you not to go offtopic as you had requested in your threads previously.

Anyhow we all are also friends here and hence i would like to maintain my friendship with all.

anyhow forget it as this thread will be of no use soon and you are always welcome to post in my future threads and also you provide some useful hints etc to us here..

SATELLITE GURU Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Nimbus NEO Sports is encrypted now but hang on to your seats as this just may popup FTA when the cricket matches are live again.

As usual all the providers in india are suing each other over rights.

http://www.indiantelevision.com/head...may/may163.php
    If Evolution works, why so many idiots?

Posts Thanks / Likes

I had never said you not to post or so , i dont know why you take it negatively everytime someone posts for you.. but you will posts to others in anyway you like . I just told you not to go offtopic as you had requested in your threads previously.

Anyhow we all are also friends here and hence i would like to maintain my friendship with all.

anyhow forget it as this thread will be of no use soon and you are always welcome to post in my future threads and also you provide some useful hints etc to us here..
    ok, mr.mj i agree with u....but please read the following word written by lnb...
    "Some member expect me not to post these thanking words to you members"
    whats the meaning for above ,who is the starter of offtopic posting?
    and one more....
    "This is what MJ's signature says "You cannot teach a man anything; you can only help him find it within himself. "

If he had the same signature some time back then I won't have wasted my time teaching that member."
    ha, what a cruel and superiority complexed words that r?
    but u told me " this is warning for George"..........what can i do next?
    i am a single man here , but otherside one separate team is jointed against me.....if i told anything to others ,this team is ready to attack me ,without any proper reason even i didn't say or replied anything to those team members posts....it has happened again in this thread also.
    how i can face the attacks of those team...i am so tired....leave me plz.
    anyhow thankx for ur above reply....god may bless u.

Thread Information