Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default help me through j tag cable

sir
    yan naing
    plz so me some diagram to make my recver alive . i don't know how to use j tag cable and i don't know where i will but the othere end of cable
    one to pc other to sir plz help me through this problem where to connect the wire and resident my problem is that when i was downloading to my recver the suddenly power gone at 99%
    then power came back again it say load load load only on my recver plz help me

dont use your name as or on subject -mod

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Yes I can help u exactly to recover ur receiver.But u should need to read carefully the first page of my JTAG SECTION which is in sticky thread.Then u will see how to built a JTag cable and how to connect the Pc and STB.

Feel free to ask me when u need help about ur Dynasat receiver JTag'ing...

Regards.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default i don't find were to put jtag

sir
    yan niag
    I open my ricver dynasat (f1) i don't find the jtag pin in the mother bord plz sir tell me how to make my ricver alive again .plz so me the diagram an the image so i can see a nd folow the prcedure and make my ricver alive .i will be most thank to sir and those who know about thise plz help help ..

Silver Member Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by sqabdul View Post
    sir
    yan niag
    I open my ricver dynasat (f1) i don't find the jtag pin in the mother bord plz sir tell me how to make my ricver alive again .plz so me the diagram an the image so i can see a nd folow the prcedure and make my ricver alive .i will be most thank to sir and those who know about thise plz help help ..
    There is a Jtag thread going on hope it helps you. Yan Niang would defiently would help you as he is helping 1000's of members here

FINISHED&GONE WITH SILENT Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

sir
    yan niag
    if u have any confusion regarding jtag pin...(if there is no pin on ur pcb, it should have a "led" mark on it)....dont worry, just search the "labtool" in ur area (ic programmer ) if u found that, just bring ur box to him along with dump....just remove the flash ic ,erase it and re reprogram with dump and fix on the pcb.....
    .....every think is ok...it should alive again.
    goodluck. regards-george
    if u need any further guides ....don't worry just contact me through public forum.

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

sir
    yan niag
    Dear Sqabdul , plz. don't make a new thread for the same reason and I merge this topic with ur yesterday question.

Thanks.

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

sir
    yan naing
    plz so me some diagram to make my recver alive . i don't know how to use j tag cable and i don't know where i will but the othere end of cable
    one to pc other to sir plz help me through this problem where to connect the wire and resident my problem is that when i was downloading to my recver the suddenly power gone at 99%
    then power came back again it say load load load only on my recver plz help me

dont use your name as or on subject -mod

Plz. check the answer on my JTag section http://www.rdi-board.com/showthread....d=1#post335922

Thread Information