Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Member Mentor
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default New channel data for Supermax Next with tuned channels here

Friends now there is no need to tune your receiver supermax 6000 ci Plus Nextdigital version after downloading the new software by moving the dish to all satellites. Here is complete channel data of all popular satellites which are receiveable in Pakistan from Telstar 18 at 138E to Eutelsat W3 at 7E with tuned channels in UDB format. You have to only adit the channels and satellites according to your choice and your system. I have upload it. Click here and download it.

http://www.satlover.com/download.php?id=255

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Channel data in UDB format

Dear Asifde

Asslam'o Alaikum:

You have done a wonderful job in compiling the channel data in UDB format. I would like my personal channel data in supermax to be converted to udb format so that I could upgrade from 618 a to 701 c software. How can I achieve this? I have input a lot of feeds frequencies on W1 and other satellites and I do not want to go to the hassle of again entering this frequency data. Kindly let us know the procedure, if possible.

Thanks

Iqbal Bhawana

Member Mentor

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Re: Channel data in UDB format

Quote Originally Posted by iqbalbhawana
    Dear Asifde

Asslam'o Alaikum:

You have done a wonderful job in compiling the channel data in UDB format. I would like my personal channel data in supermax to be converted to udb format so that I could upgrade from 618 a to 701 c software. How can I achieve this? I have input a lot of feeds frequencies on W1 and other satellites and I do not want to go to the hassle of again entering this frequency data. Kindly let us know the procedure, if possible.

Thanks

Iqbal Bhawana
    Dear iqbalbhawana it is not possible to converte your old channel data in UDB format. Only due to this problem i have to made this channel data in UDB format.
    It is batter that you save your present channel data in your PC before downloading the new software. After downloading the new software you can not download that channel data in your receiver but you can open it in old loader and you can read all your frequencies which you was add in your receiver and after reading all frequencies you can put them in your receiver again after downloading my given channel data.

Gold Member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes
    Fte Max 100S
    Humax IRCI-5400z
    Asiasat 3S,NSS 6,Insat 4B,Thaicom2/5,Intelsat7/10,HB 6/7A/8

Member Mentor

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by masood
    Thanks masood sir. I have reply there on your given link.

Is there any body who checked and download my given channel data in his receiver. I just want to check that is there any fault in my uploading?
    Thanks.

Member Mentor

Posts Thanks / Likes

One of my RDI friend said that he is not able to download my uploaded channel data in his receiver.
    If anybody other checked it and download it in receiver tell me what is his result. If ther is some mistake during uploading at my end then i could upload it again.

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

thanks

mr asif it is a good channel data .and u store in all we need.

it is easy to download .and i load it i have not face any problem

dear ia have a question for u in which city and country u live

and dish size u use for this . u r dish result is so fine

thanks again for channel data

Member Mentor

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by zamir
    thanks

mr asif it is a good channel data .and u store in all we need.

it is easy to download .and i load it i have not face any problem

dear ia have a question for u in which city and country u live

and dish size u use for this . u r dish result is so fine

thanks again for channel data
    Thanks you too for telling me about successfully downloading in receiver.
    I am living in Jhelum city of Pakistan and i am using 8ft solid motorised dish to watch all these satellites and the dish which i am using is also made in Jhelum.

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Dear Muhammad Asif!
    It is a good channel data for Nextdigital receiver.and you store all popular satellites and all its chanals we needed
    it is easy to download i have no any problem in my receiver during downloading and thank you very much for sending me file of UDB format with tuned channel of all satellites by mail
    once again thanks
    zahid masood ghilzai

Gold Member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by asifde
    One of my RDI friend said that he is not able to download my uploaded channel data in his receiver.
    If anybody other checked it and download it in receiver tell me what is his result. If ther is some mistake during uploading at my end then i could upload it again.
    It was downloaded prfectly under windows Me,,as you told earlier that new loader doesn't support windows xp.
    NusratJavaid told me ,,your LNB's setting on one dish is very typical,,,will you like to tell us detail,,,you access the required SATs by moving your dish or at same spot you can access?
    May be one day I could see you on Tulip
    Fte Max 100S
    Humax IRCI-5400z

Member Mentor

Posts Thanks / Likes

NusratJavaid told me ,,your LNB's setting on one dish is very typical,,,will you like to tell us detail,,,you access the required SATs by moving your dish or at same spot you can access?
    May be one day I could see you on Tulip
    Sir i can access 11 popular satellites from Asiasat 3S to Hotbird on my two 8ft dishes at same spot without moving my dishes. 3 satellites Hotbird, Arabsat and paksat on one dish and other 8 from Asiasat 3S to PAS 10 on my 2nd dish. (I have given complete detail about it here in this forum few days ago.) On my motorised dish i can watch all satellites which are receiveable in pakistan from Telstar 18 at 138E to Eutelsat W3 at 7E by moving it. From Asiasat 3S to Eutelsat W3 i can receive all satellites with same Ark just moving the dish left and right with single motor and to watch the satellites which are below, from Asiasat 3S to Telstar 18 i have to do up or down the dish manualy. But mostly i keep my moving dish on Arabsat where i have fix on it two extra LNBs for Hotbird and Paksat.
    And sir ji most welcome to my city i am waiting for you visit in Jhelum.
    If you come with Prof Nusrat Javeid then you can reach to me easily and if you come alone or with sir Asif then Call me on my phone nos. Prof Nusrat Javeid and sir Asif both have my phone nos. I will wait for you at Ghreeb da dera not at Tulip.

Gold Member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

To get strong signals from Hotbird it is essential the dish should be fixed and properly focussed,,,may be you are getting Pak-sat and arabsat's weak signals
    I'm not interested in weak signals in any case rather it is Indus News on Asiasat 3S
    Thanks for offer and yes I will like to see how did you manipulate LNBs ."Ghareeb dee dishes" will be the best meeting place
    Fte Max 100S
    Humax IRCI-5400z

Member Mentor

Posts Thanks / Likes

To get strong signals from Hotbird it is essential the dish should be fixed and properly focussed,,,may be you are getting Pak-sat and arabsat's weak signals
    I'm not interested in weak signals in any case rather it is Indus News on Asiasat 3S
    Thanks for offer and yes I will like to see how did you manipulate LNBs ."Ghareeb dee dishes" will be the best meeting place
    First of all thanks sir to accept to come at Ghareeb da dera.
    Sir Ji i am not geting weak signals of any satellite. I am watching almost all frequenies from Asiasat 3S to PAS 10 on my fixed LNBs even i am receiving the indus news frequency by keeping the dish center on Thaicom and on my 2nd dish i am receiveng all frequencies of Arabsat and Paksat which can be receive in our area and i am receiving all good channels frequencies on Hotbird even 12577 frequency 24 hours and 12092 and 12015 at moring time. Only 12303 and 12380 are doing some trouble in these summer days.
    If you will come to me then you could see with your own eyes the setting and the result both.

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Hello Friend Asifde!
    I want you download new software 5512_VEx_Boot_SSM3_SUPER-CI 6000 PLUS_FMB701c in your supermax6000ci receiver Then all satellites and chanals store and its UDB data upload and save I am very thankful if that Udb data email me Becuse my dish has so so result.When you will come Dera Ghazi Khan?
    with best wishes
    Zahid Masood
    //[email protected]
    //http://www.filesupload.com/userfiles/zahid/SuerMax6000ci%20New.rar
    //http://www.freewebs.com/zahid235/SuerMax6000ci%20New.rar

Gold Member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by asifde
    i am receiving all good channels frequencies on Hotbird even 12577 frequency 24 hours and 12092 and 12015 at moring time. Only 12303 and 12380 are doing some trouble in these summer days.
    If you will come to me then you could see with your own eyes the setting and the result both.
    12577 is having strong signals ,,however 12092 and 12015 are accessible at morning time ONLY.
    12303 and 12380 can be watched easily
    Fte Max 100S
    Humax IRCI-5400z

Thread Information