Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Junior Member Junior
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Newbie needs help

I just moved to UAE from US and I am trying to learn a bit about Sat TV. A friend left me two dishes with an ARISAT 600. I can get all FTA channels but for the last three weeks, Multivision, XXL etc.. are gone. I guess I will need a loader and download the new software. I get two sats Hotbird and arabsat. Can somebody help me get started. Are the above channels under Viaccess or nagra ? where should I enter the new keys. I found out where I can get the new software (mytekdata.net) but I could not finder the loader.
    Please excuse me If I sounded too ignorant about sat, I am a quick learner and I count on you to help.

Tnx a lot

Moderator Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

every software on that site comes with a loader (also software) which will work out on your computer, to communicate with the receiver before download to receiver.
    on the sats you have mentioned there is both viacess and nagra, and the receiver shows what encryption used on the channel you are on.
    just by pressing ok.

vi-via ccess
    ird- i r d e t o
    co-co nax
    cr- cry pto
    etc.
    Dstv HD PVR

Junior Member Junior
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Newbie needs help with Arisat 600

Dear Friend,
    Thanks for your help,
    When I go to viaccess for example, there are several providers. How do I know which one to select? if I select for example TPS France, there is a provider ID and six lines of keys, which lines are the good ones if I want to enter the keys.
    Sorry if I am asking these too basic questions.

Thanks a lot again

Sam

Thread Information