Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.


Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Junior Member Teacher
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    india
    Posts
    255
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default Cable Tv Channel Software!!!


    Hi!
    I NEED CABLE TV CHANNEL SOFTWARE PLEASSSSSE !
    BY
    SHARAF

    (KANNAL PARPATHUM POI.KATHAAL KERPPATHUM POI.PRACTICLES ONLY MEI)

    http://sharafscs.blogspot.in/

  2. #2
    FINISHED&GONE WITH SILENT Expert
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    2,675
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sharaf View Post
    Hi!
    I NEED CABLE TV CHANNEL SOFTWARE PLEASSSSSE !
    BY
    SHARAF
    just ask as "SCALA SOFTWARE" .....................

  3. #3
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    North East India
    Posts
    180
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sharaf View Post
    Hi!
    I NEED CABLE TV CHANNEL SOFTWARE PLEASSSSSE !
    BY
    SHARAF
    What kind of softwares do you need. Check 2ndwavetechnology.com

  4. #4
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    109
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sharaf View Post
    Hi!
    I NEED CABLE TV CHANNEL SOFTWARE PLEASSSSSE !
    BY
    SHARAF
    If you want to experiment with digital cable, please note that the basic technology is the same as that for satellite, ie DVB-S for satellite and DVB-C cable. The encryption systems are are also the same, which means you can use the same tools and software that are available for satellite. In the receiver it is only the Front End (ie the tuner) that is different. In some receivers like the old Nokia 9200 and 9600, the tuner is a seperate module which you can change to any type of tuner.

    Now if your question was about analogue cable (which I feel is the case), there are a limited number of software packages that can do some job in viewing scrambled signals. The most popular one is called CCDXP and the other one I know is called hVCPlus. There is also a variant of this second one called hNCPlus. These softwares have different capabilites in the sense that each of them work on a different scrambling system.

    In order to receive analogue cable, you will need a TV tuner card in you PC that is compatible with the particular software. For further information you can look at the analogue cabel section in the Austech Forum:
    http://www.austech.info/forumdisplay.php?f=108
    Don't Stop......Keep Learning!

  5. #5
    Moderator Expert
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Africa-Kenya-Nbi
    Posts
    3,108
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    thanks cruiser abt cable tv we are all learning and hope sharaf has got what he wanted.
    I too dont know much abt cable stuff
    Dstv HD PVR

  6. #6
    Silver Member Expert
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Chennai, India
    Posts
    2,090
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cruiser View Post
    If you want to experiment with digital cable, please note that the basic technology is the same as that for satellite, ie DVB-S for satellite and DVB-C cable. In the receiver it is only the Front End (ie the tuner) that is different. In some receivers like the old Nokia 9200 and 9600, the tuner is a seperate module which you can change to any type of tuner.
    I think digital cable uses QAM whereas Satellite receivers use QSPK.

  7. #7
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    109
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lnb15k View Post
    I think digital cable uses QAM whereas Satellite receivers use QSPK.
    You are right. And those aspects are taken care of by the tuner and the demodulator, and the software components to cater for these. The working of these are kept outside the reach of the general users. There are other differences too. The signal to cable box travels on the VHF/UHF frequency band, whereas for satellite its is C-band or Ku band frequencies.

    The point I was trying to convey was the similarities between digital cable digital satellite, and the impact to the general user in using common tools and techniques.
    Don't Stop......Keep Learning!

  8. #8
    FINISHED&GONE WITH SILENT Expert
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    2,675
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    mr.sharaf needs the software, which helps to scroll the message on video and
    multi purpose for develop the local video channel .
    isn't it , mr.sharaf?
    regards-george

  9. #9
    Silver Member Expert
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Chennai, India
    Posts
    2,090
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cruiser View Post
    You are right. And those aspects are taken care of by the tuner and the demodulator, and the software components to cater for these. The working of these are kept outside the reach of the general users. There are other differences too. The signal to cable box travels on the VHF/UHF frequency band, whereas for satellite its is C-band or Ku band frequencies.

    The point I was trying to convey was the similarities between digital cable digital satellite, and the impact to the general user in using common tools and techniques.
    Yes the techonology is same. For satellite receivers the frequecy is in L-band. 950-1750mhz or more.

  10. #10
    Silver Member Expert
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Chennai, India
    Posts
    2,090
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by georgekamal View Post
    mr.sharaf needs the software, which helps to scroll the message on video and
    multi purpose for develop the local video channel .
    isn't it , mr.sharaf?
    regards-george
    Yes I also think so. But giving additonal information shouldn't hurt I hope as long as we are learning and not closing ourselves to our own theories which might or may not be wrong.

  11. #11
    Junior Member Teacher
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Union territory
    Posts
    173
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    mr, sharaf,

    u pay the amount u will get the scala mm200,mm300
    it will solve the problem, those who have TARGA mixer card, they may be using these software, u can get it from them.

  12. #12
    FINISHED&GONE WITH SILENT Expert
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    2,675
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default


    Quote Originally Posted by pondyguy View Post
    mr, sharaf,

    u pay the amount u will get the scala mm200,mm300
    it will solve the problem, those who have TARGA mixer card, they may be using these software, u can get it from them.
    yes , a lot of peoples here to sale above softwares......but we r seeking
    for freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee from net .

 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to Top