Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Member Mentor
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Multi Choice Africa

I would like to get Multi Choice Africa C band on card sharing for my dreambox 500S. Could anyone please let me know the charges?
    Also can I have a test account so that I can test it before buying?
    DM 600+80GB DM 7020+160GB+ LED 55"

Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by felicianf View Post
    I would like to get Multi Choice Africa C band on card sharing for my dreambox 500S. Could anyone please let me know the charges?
    you are on drugs do you think anyone is goin to give you f all after the way you have been with the man who can my advice is sell you sat stuff and get scrabble

Senior Member Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by big pimpin View Post
    you are on drugs do you think anyone is goin to give you f all after the way you have been with the man who can my advice is sell you sat stuff and get scrabble
    To assist and put into plain English what this Thai man is trying to say, is that after the postings Sri Lankan F. had beens ending,...... to some one trying to help him , he should not expect any assistance now .

Without making any judgement on Big Pimpin's remarks being right or wrong I suppose there is a moral.
    "be courteous and polite to people ....even when you think they are cheating and you will reap the rewards. Attacking others and being hostile achieves nothing.
    True ?

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by felicianf View Post
    If you have been attending this forum you would have noticed a few people offering these card sharing services for a fee. usmanlahore, dvbkey, and pepsi_pepsi are just some of them. Some of them even give test accounts. There are also some sponsors of this forum providing package deals with cardshare and receiver. Contact them, they may offer card sharing alone.

Have a dig through the forum. You will find a lot of interesting information.
    Don't Stop......Keep Learning!

Member Mentor

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by cruiser View Post
    If you have been attending this forum you would have noticed a few people offering these card sharing services for a fee. usmanlahore, dvbkey, and pepsi_pepsi are just some of them. Some of them even give test accounts. There are also some sponsors of this forum providing package deals with cardshare and receiver. Contact them, they may offer card sharing alone.

Have a dig through the forum. You will find a lot of interesting information.
    Thanks so much Cruiser !
    DM 600+80GB DM 7020+160GB+ LED 55"

Thread Information