Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 16 EUR (16%)
Donate to support this site...

Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default help arisat6000 freind

after upgrdin this fileAR600_V3.63_20070424_1420_COMMONFILE recever front panel is black no display and not conecting wiht loader and coneting fail pls help me

Junior Member Master
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Cool Arisat-600

Well i dont your model AR 6000, AR-600,AR-1000 and others including twin tuner, have there own loader soft, for evry model.
    You can tsek it
    If you put wrong software only one remedy, JTAG you can ask Yan about it..

Moderator Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

When you try to download software to it the front panel will display "r" only,
    if that happens when connected to comp or receiver to receiver, then load back the old software, if you saved it.
    If you didn't save then get similar receiver and download the loader first then the software, it should work.
    If you can remember the old loader number, may be one can upload it for you, because you have to put old loader to light it up, then after that change loader first, then software. if all fail then go j tag, though i tried on AR600 before but j tag didn't work for me.
    Dstv HD PVR

Platinum member Expert
    21.95° N 97.06° E
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Thanks Triple.

@Sir Cogil ,

The first method will more easier then JTag'ing as u suggest.Hope he will have the old patch in his computer.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

Thread Information