Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default dream box sold with sever

have a look a one of the sponcers for rdi hes sellin dream 500 with sever
    - Multichoice @ 68.5 Deg East
    - UB* @ 78.5 Deg East
    - SVT Europa @ 78.5 Deg East
    - ST1 @ 88 Deg East
    - TBL/SpaceTv @ 88 Deg East
    - Astro @ 91.5 Deg East
    - ZEE Network @ 105 Deg East
    - TelkomVision @ 108 Deg East - ( Soon )
    - ISkynet @ 138 Deg East
    - Telstar18 XXX @ 138 Deg East
    - VTV Taiwan @ 148 Deg East - ( Soon )

SATELLITE GURU Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

dvb org? LOL
    If Evolution works, why so many idiots?

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Dear pimpin ,Can we choice the packages or not and how much it cost for Dm + 1 year CS?

Thanks.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by yan naing View Post
    Dear pimpin ,Can we choice the packages or not and how much it cost for Dm + 1 year CS?

Thanks.
    you can see the link here http://www.********.com/ i have been testing it for a while now it works 100% and is stable

Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

hi guys i live in saudi arabia i try for dream box but coun't get i coming in pakistan in 1 month so where can i get dream box and package

wat is price of reciver and pakages where can i get it

i live hyderabad sindh

i have Dsl 256 can its work or not

plz explauin me so i can buy

Member Mentor

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by skotri View Post
    hi guys i live in saudi arabia i try for dream box but coun't get i coming in pakistan in 1 month so where can i get dream box and package

wat is price of reciver and pakages where can i get it

i live hyderabad sindh

i have Dsl 256 can its work or not

plz explauin me so i can buy
    Original Dreambox is cheaper in ME.
    http://www.dmmtvme.com/dealers/saudia.htm
    http://www.dmm-tv.com/english/products_prices.htm

of course clones are cheaper but not reliable.

DM 600+80GB DM 7020+160GB+ LED 55"

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by ******2engineer View Post
    dvb org? LOL
    no Phuket Satellite Service what was satthai and eldsat and the others so go figure

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by yan naing View Post

Thanks.
    they are charging THB 20,000 Borther Yan for the box and their card sharing.

But be careful brother, as they say their server is up for two years and we all know these are the new owners of the old satthai so maybe they do not know, as even now I read in the Phuket forums this old sever (of only a few months old not years) is no longer working and these people are complaining.

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by kuband View Post

But be careful brother, as they say their server is up for two years and we all know these are the new owners of the old satthai so maybe they do not know, as even now I read in the Phuket forums this old sever (of only a few months old not years) is no longer working and these people are complaining.
    not this server its working perfect

the post's you see are because before they sell box and server done by other guys but they become bad service like the other you see around

This server is done by pro's and will be around for a very long time
    they even give 1 month free service . You will see no bad posts about this server it is 100% perfect and i dont see anyone else offer so much package's avaliable

Member Mentor

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default re

this has been working 2 years with our private customers and not satthai customers we are not same people . We offer free connection to all satthai customers from the past to join our service free all they have to do is contact our company and will shall connect them free of charge

Yes our service is 20'000 baht for box + service for life membeship
    no monthly fees no yearly fees if you want a good server you have to pay
    we not sell these cheap servers that only work 2 months we want happy customers and not bad . So if you want something that works you have to pay for it then you have a good service .

We can sell you a service for 50$ or 100$ but we all know what happen after 1 month its gone .

We give 100% support and if you not happy we give money back but we have no complaints with our service

Please speak slow when you telephone our company so we can understand what you say .We are thai people and understand english if you speak slow

have a nice day
    รับรอง
    Last edited by PhuketSatellite; 28th April 2007 at 11:00.

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by kuband View Post

Thanks alot brother KU Band.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

Alexius

next question is, is this for a real dreambox dm500 or is this a clone?

cause i seem to remember the old satthai website had 4 different offers, dream clone no server 7000 baht or around there... real dream no server 12000 baht or so,
    dream clone server 20000
    dream real server 24000

but i must admit that is an impressive set of channels...

lifetime server just seems a bit optimistic to be perfectly honest

Senior Member Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default optimistic ?? perhaps not

"lifetime server " dear Alex means the lifetime of the Company . A Co can cease trading and restart under a different name AT ANY TIME.

Member Mentor

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default re

The server will work lifetime
    which mean untill such time the providers change so cs is impossible to do
    we dont believe in customers pay money every month or every year just buy the receiver from our company and you will have continue service
    middleeast packages will be added inc hotbird satellite showtime and nova and mct for those people in middleeast who get satellite

We also will have our EUROPE option online shortly

As i say before u can try if for some reason your not happy
    100% WILL GIVE YOU BACK YOUR MONEY

Member Mentor

Posts Thanks / Likes

Never buy a clone-You will be sorry someday!Either they cheat at the beginning middle or end.

" Give me a light saber and call me luke " - The DMA guide on how to spot a fake dreambox

Original Dreambox DM500-S (2004)
    For a dreambox enthusiest or new user looking to purchase a Dreambox you may be easily deceived by the apperance of cheap Dreambox DM500 receivers available from online auction sites and dis-reputable retail outlets. Whilst claiming to be a genuine Dreambox DM500 satellite receiver, the customer is unwittingly being sold a low qualilty counterfeit copy. These are known as the "Clones"
    How to avoid buying a clone
    The first place to go is your nearest Authorised Dreambox reseller. Resellers can be found at either the Dream Multimedia GmbH dealer list or for Australian customers the nationwide reseller list.
    Reports of the clones go as far back as late 2005 with Dream Multimedia's initial response which can be found at. http://www.dream-multimedia-tv.de/en...0_copy_eng.php.
    This document is intended to update consumers on the "Clones" counterfieting issue as of January 2007

"Clones"
    The clones pictured above are presented in the same retail packaging design as the original Dreambox DM500 but there are subtle differences such as the remote control, AV leads, tuners and other identifing marks which we highlight
    Functional problems with clones
    All of the DM500 clones have functional problems.
    Large numbers of DM500 clones have the same Network MAC address, Network performance suffers from high packet loss, Poor tuner performance and overall high tuner failure rate, Audio & Video drops out of syncronization, constant video pixelation, Overheating causing operating system to lock up requiring a reboot.
    Dreambox DM500-S & DM500-Si Manufacturing history
    Dreambox DM500-S (2004 -> Nov 2005)
    Genuine Dreambox DM500-Si (Nov 2005 -> End of production April 2006)
    Hardware difference between the DM500-S and DM500-Si are the tuners
    Genuine Dreambox DM500-S - Philips DVB-S tuner
    Genuine Dreambox DM500-Si - ALP DVB-S Tuner

A visual inspection of the DM500-S (above left) shows the philips tuner is mounted lower on the rear panel and does not have a screw. The DM500-Si (above right) is fitted with the ALPS tuner which is positioned higher on the rear plate and has a screw fitted through the rear panel and into the tuner.
    QuickTip- It is common for Clones using the ALPS tuner to be missing this screw leaving a visable hole
    "How to spot a clone from the outside "
    The Security Holograms
    Late 2005 the packaging of the Genuine DM500-S was changed and Dream Multimedia also introduced security holograms on both the packaging and the receiver (above)

The word DREAM should be visable in the small window. To make sure the hologram and the product are genuine just shine a laser pen onto the hologram and you will see the visoduck lo go appear (above).

The Fake round hologram pictured (above) does not show the word DREAM in the window.
    NOTE# More recent fake round holgrams show the word DREAM in the window but do not show the Visoduck when tested with a lazer pen.

The Genuine square holograms pictured (above) were used for a short period late 2005. The current fake square holograms used are easy to spot as the graphic image rubs off very ealsily exposing a silver sticker. Also the fact that square holograms were not used in manufacturing in 2006 makes it very clear that any NEW DM500 for sale in 2007 bearing this hologram is a clone.
    Colour of the packaging

(TOP) Fake DM500-Si 2006 giftbox design - Note the Purple colour
    (BOTTOM) Genuine DM500-Si giftbox - Dark Blue
    QuickTip - Check the serial number on the packaging with the serial number on the label underneath the receiver. The serial numbers used by clones rarely match any of the packaging.
    Another common problem with clones is the Network Chip MAC address printed on the packaging label does not match the MAC on the label of the receiver or the address on the network chip. This can be confirmed simply by starting a telnet session via lan with the DM500 (user:root) (pw:dreambox) and entering the command "ifconfig". The real MAC address for the ethernet chip will be displayed for you to confirm against the packaging.
    Colour of the case

(Front receiver)Genuine DM500-Si - Silver
    (Rear receiver) Fake DM500-Si - Dark grey, also seen in Light Grey
    Accessories

(Above) Genuine Dreambox DM500-S packaged with
    1 x Dreambox Manual
    1 x Small black remote control
    1 x 12VDC 1amp potrans power supply
    1 set of batteries
    1 power cable not pictured (packaged as per target market - Euro/USA/Aust)

(Above) Genuine Dreambox DM500-Si packaged with
    1 x Dreambox Manual
    1 x Medium grey UEI rem ote control
    1 x 12VDC 2amp CWT PSU
    1 set of batteries
    1 power cable not pictured (packaged as per target market - Euro/USA/Aust)
    QuickTip - Genuine DM500 receivers were never bundled with AV leads or black
    remote controls printed with DVB

User Manual

Original DM500 user manual dimensions W14.95cm x H20.9cm
    Clone DM500 user manual dimensions W14.5cm x H20.7cm
    Note# Clone manuals look poorly photocopied or printed with very little ink.
    Remote Controls

(Above Left to right) Genuine DM500-S RCU Large, DM500-S RCU Small, DM500-Si RCU NEW

(Above Left to right) Fake DM500-S RCU #1, Fake DM500-Si RCU #2, DM500-Si RCU clone
    "How to spot a clone from the inside"
    Inside the front panel

Bottom front panel is genuine DM500 Front panel fitted with DM500T_LED VER:3 Infra Red panel used in all DM500-S, Si, T & C models.
    Top 2 front panels
    are of differnt clone front panels. Note the quality of the IR panel and no markings .
    Top right arrow indicates the fixing method used to hold the Badge on the front panel. Clones use bent wire where the genuine badge is pressed into the front panel.
    Mainboard markings

Genuine Dreambox DM500 -S Mainboard fitted with Philips DVB-S Tuner.
    Note the mainboard & revision markings.

Genuine Dreambox DM500-Si Mainboard fitted with ALPS DVB-S Tuner.
    Note mainboard & revision markings.
    Front panel design and markings

(Bottom front panel) Original DM500S/Si Front panel (Top 2 front panels) Clone panels are easy to spot due to the blurred DVB logo and different DM500-S font. Also the Grey portion of the front panels on clones differ in shades of grey and none match the original front panel colour.

Report DM500 Clones to [email protected]

DM 600+80GB DM 7020+160GB+ LED 55"

Thread Information