Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default PANAMSAT 7, 10 (68.5E) in pakistan

can anyone tell me if this (PANAMSAT 7, 10 (68.5E) satellite is available in pakistan and howmany channels are veiwable on this sat

here is the site where u can see the channels names.
    http://www.satcodx3.com/0685/eng/

thanx in advance............
    Im NoT InSaNe ,U r InSaNe , U r All InSaNe....

[IMG]http://img225.images Master
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default baba4u

baba4u bather

PANAMSAT 7, 10 (68.5E) satellite is available in all pakistan

see this channel lest

www.lyngsat.com

zainjee dijkot

Member Mentor

Posts Thanks / Likes

Panam sat had a wide beem focus (global) so all channels u can watch in Pakistan .
    Tech

Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

plz mention if someone do watch this satellite and give the list of channels here.

Member Mentor

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by baba4u
    plz mention if someone do watch this satellite and give the list of channels here.
    Baba Ji PAS 10 is good satellite to watch. Here is some good channels which could be atractive for you.
    1:Geo Pakistan.
    2:ARY package with ARY Asia, ARY india, ARY One world, ARY City channel, The music and the best from all ARY package the QTV.
    3: Hum TV Pakistan
    4: B4U Music.
    5: DD package with DD India, DD Bharti, and DD news.
    6: Some news channels, BBC World India, ND TV, India TV and BBC Urdu service Radio.

SATELLITE GURU Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Re: PANAMSAT 7, 10 (68.5E) in pakistan

can anyone tell me if this (PANAMSAT 7, 10 (68.5E) satellite is available in pakistan and howmany channels are veiwable on this sat

here is the site where u can see the channels names.
    http://www.satcodx3.com/0685/eng/

thanx in advance............
    If you can see the cahnnel names and beams then why do you ask?

You already have the info to answer your own question.

SATELLITE GURU Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Nobody watches this satellite.... they are just wasting programming and tp space.... fuck me of course people are watching..... you already have the list of channels so why do you ask people to tell you again....

fuck me just read the list you already have

Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by irdeto2engineer
    Nobody watches this satellite.... they are just wasting programming and tp space.... fuck me of course people are watching..... you already have the list of channels so why do you ask people to tell you again....

why do u feel itching if i ask again n again .its my own will if i wana ask anything from anyone?do u have some problem with it?if u dont like then dont read the posts y do i fuck u?im not fuckin homosexual.
    Hope U Dont Mind

SATELLITE GURU Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

why do u feel itching if i ask again n again .its my own will if i wana ask anything from anyone?do u have some problem with it?if u dont like then dont read the posts y do i fuck u?im not fuckin homosexual.
    Hope U Dont Mind
    Because idiots like you can obviously see what channels are fta and where the beams go but you still ask...

If you want to see what the channels look like tune up a dish... pretty easy to tune in a dish

Perhaps you would like a programming guide too... and we can also come over and help you change the channels if you are so technically challenged..

Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Hope U Dont Mind
    Because idiots like you can obviously see what channels are fta and where the beams go but you still ask...

If you want to see what the channels look like tune up a dish... pretty easy to tune in a dish

Perhaps you would like a programming guide too... and we can also come over and help you change the channels if you are so technically challenged..
    lolz u seems much frustrated , i've asked u b4 tht y do u feel itching?go and get fuck from somewhere else dont mess wid me .and also learn the fuckin ethics.and yes i can hire u to change my fuckin stb's channels.dont try to be a smart ass . its none of ur fuckin business if i ask anything from anyone.such fuckin ppl like u create problems in communites.get the fuckin hell out of here if u dont like wt the fuck ppl ask from eachother .u dont seem a fuckin engineer u dickhead.next time be careful .and learn the fuckin etiquettes. ENGINEER? MY FUCKING DICK.

SATELLITE GURU Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

go and get fuck from somewhere else dont mess wid me
    and yes i can hire u to change my fuckin stb's channels.
    Why you speak like Donald Duck from Cartoon Network?

I don't think you can hire me... you don't have enough money lol

AS for me being frustrated.... I have PAS10 for Multichoice Africa.... So I don't feel frustrated at all LOL

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

There are forums where your language is appriciated...

In this forum......
    Terrorist use the muslim faith for there privat intrests, and should be killed more painfull than their victems

Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

go and get fuck from somewhere else dont mess wid me
    Why you speak like Donald Duck from Cartoon Network?

I don't think you can hire me... you don't have enough money lol

AS for me being frustrated.... I have PAS10 for Multichoice Africa.... So I don't feel frustrated at all LOL
    u r confused now .i think i dont need to fuck u more.and now im sure u wont ever put ur ass in someone's discussion.if u still wana interfere someone then read my previous post again n again. and also DONT MESS WID PUNJABI. . get this fuckin peice of advice. cuz punjabi got solid lora for ur tiny ass. u fuckin asshole. i cud fuck u further in 2pac style but i think u have learnt alot from me.

SATELLITE GURU Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

.i think i dont need to fuck u more.and now im sure u wont ever put ur ass in someone's discussion.if u still wana interfere someone then read my previous post again n again. and also DONT MESS WID PUNJABI. . get this fuckin peice of advice. cuz punjabi got solid lora for ur tiny ass. u fuckin asshole. i cud fuck u further in 2pac style but i think u have learnt alot from me.
    Threats on forums are not necessary. You can't even afford the air ticket to get to where I live lol

Anyway what makes this your discussion? It's on open forum.

Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

.i think i dont need to fuck u more.and now im sure u wont ever put ur ass in someone's discussion.if u still wana interfere someone then read my previous post again n again. and also DONT MESS WID PUNJABI. . get this fuckin peice of advice. cuz punjabi got solid lora for ur tiny ass. u fuckin asshole. i cud fuck u further in 2pac style but i think u have learnt alot from me.
    Threats on forums are not necessary. You can't even afford the air ticket to get to where I live lol

Anyway what makes this your discussion? It's on open forum.
    wot u want from me?u asshole .how do u know i cant afford? wt made u think like that? where do u live? do u live on fucking mars or wot?r u alien?y wud i like to come to ur country?i dont even like u on this forum how wud i like to see u in real?and open forum dosent mean tht u shud degrade someone or interfere someone's matters.i was asking a fucking question to the ppl of pakistan why u want me to fuck u without any reason even im not a fucking gay like u.dont give me temptation to fuck u .u r fucking weird do u know that? and i did not threaten u cuz i dont need to do so. and wt made u think tht u r the engineer of ****** u even cant operate my dick do u know tht?

Thread Information