Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Junior Member Master
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Drxxm key not working? Read this!

Many of you are probably waiting for a new drxxm key as the last posted key does not work.
    This is because a false au key was sent to your box but the real key has not changed.

This is the procedure on how to make the key work again.

!, Go to a free channel. When you can see a free channel working, go to menu. (But if you cannot see a free channel working, this will not work, unless you unplug the coax cable connection).

2, Insert last published key as normal.

3, Select Nagra and check the code displayed. It should be the codes from yesterday as they have not changed. They should be ..................

00 - 56 A5 E3 C4 D0 02 12 5A
    01 : 16 B4 B4 4C 1E C7 17 FD

So, input the same old code as shown above.

If the code has still not changed, it will work,

If the code has changed since I posted this, then look for a newer code on the net, and input as above.

The secret is to NOT to presume a new code even though the old code is not working. And when you input a new code, or the old code, go first to a free and working channel, which will stop your box from believing the false info sent to your box by drxxm.

Any help required, just message me.

Good luck!
    No signal without me!

SATELLITE GURU Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Doesnt happen on all receivers.

In anycase we believe it's a bug in the latest Hivion software which you have as the unit changes to an incorrect key. Not sure if this is a new false AU request as I havent been logging the stream today.

We have notified the software engineers. It's not happening on the earlier version of the software.
    If Evolution works, why so many idiots?

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by ******2engineer View Post
    Doesnt happen on all receivers.

In anycase we believe it's a bug in the latest Hivion software which you have as the unit changes to an incorrect key. Not sure if this is a new false AU request as I havent been logging the stream today.

We have notified the software engineers. It's not happening on the earlier version of the software.
    Heh, I2E, whatever the reason, this method helps all HV users to get a signal that they can watch, so why not encourage them to use it?
    No signal without me!

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Dear Lnbf, thanks for ur support here.But my receivers doesn't happen as ur problem.They did well when I input the keys on any channel.
    Sometimes the strange problems will occur in this world.

Thanks.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by yan naing View Post
    Dear Lnbf, thanks for ur support here.But my receivers doesn't happen as ur problem.They did well when I input the keys on any channel.
    Sometimes the strange problems will occur in this world.

Thanks.
    Heh Yan

Thanks for your thanks.
    This problem is very widespread. In fact it is the most common problem reported to me re manual key input, both with HV and Dynasat.
    But regardless, if you have no problem then just tuck my suggestion away in the back of your mind in case it occurs one day.
    BTW, did you get my PM from about a week ago?
    No signal without me!

SATELLITE GURU Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by lnbf View Post
    Heh, I2E, whatever the reason, this method helps all HV users to get a signal that they can watch, so why not encourage them to use it?

I do thats why I have it listed on my own forum.
    If Evolution works, why so many idiots?

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Heh Yan

BTW, did you get my PM from about a week ago?

Dear Lnbf , he.he.. I forget to reply ur PM and sorry again.Plz. check ur PM now...

Thanks.

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Drxxm key not working?

Many of you are probably waiting for a new drxxm key as the last posted key does not work.
    This is because a false au key was sent to your box but the real key has not changed.

This is the procedure on how to make the key work again.

!, Go to a free channel. When you can see a free channel working, go to menu. (But if you cannot see a free channel working, this will not work, unless you unplug the coax cable connection).

2, Insert last published key as normal.

3, Select Nagra and check the code displayed. It should be the codes from yesterday as they have not changed. They should be ..................

00 - 56 A5 E3 C4 D0 02 12 5A
    01 : 16 B4 B4 4C 1E C7 17 FD

So, input the same old code as shown above.

If the code has still not changed, it will work,

If the code has changed since I posted this, then look for a newer code on the net, and input as above.

The secret is to NOT to presume a new code even though the old code is not working. And when you input a new code, or the old code, go first to a free and working channel, which will stop your box from believing the false info sent to your box by drxxm.

Any help required, just message me.

Good luck!
    I find it happen yesterday , a new code is working but a while and then it goes old code . I find that is L-345 , I change L-367 and that is ok , so I think that false is software .

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by soeminnaing.jj View Post
    I find it happen yesterday , a new code is working but a while and then it goes old code . I find that is L-345 , I change L-367 and that is ok , so I think that false is software .

Thanks but it's not happening on Dynasat receivers.Today L365,L366 and L367,L368,L369 r working again for 4 days I think.

Regards.

Thread Information