Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default dreambox card sharing

Dear All

I want to have card sharing to watch DigiTurk, Orbit network and Showtime Arabia, ART, and TPS ETC

Shall i buy dreambox if not please tell the the best way to have card sharing and how much it cost and how it is doen.

Best Regards
    Fahad

Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

you need a Dreambox, gbox emu, a permanent connection to the internet (broadband), and a friend to provide you with a line for gbox, and my advice never pay for sharing.

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by irishman View Post
    you need a Dreambox, gbox emu, a permanent connection to the internet (broadband), and a friend to provide you with a line for gbox, and my advice never pay for sharing.
    ok if i buy dreambox and i have 34/7 NET (256kb/sec) will i be able to watch and what is (gbox emu) and where can i get such friend.. well i had a understanding that just buy dreambox plug it with net and do some seting's and here u go... isnt it like this/

Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Dreambox is a very complex satelite receiver, is gonna take you some time to know how to use it, after you learn how to use it: to chang image, to add plugins, emu's, keys.. it is verry simple. Well the part with friend, is probably the hardest part, you have to figure that out yourself. Or maybe you get lucky and someone seeing this post is gonna send you a message saying that is gonna give you a gbox line.

Good luck!

Senior Member Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

Dreambox is a very complex satelite receiver, is gonna take you some time to know how to use it, after you learn how to use it: to chang image, to add plugins, emu's, keys.. it is verry simple. Well the part with friend, is probably the hardest part, you have to figure that out yourself. Or maybe you get lucky and someone seeing this post is gonna send you a message saying that is gonna give you a gbox line.

Good luck!
    Thanks and TOP OF THE MORNING TO YOU PADDY !

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Good luck!
    well i have StarBOX st-500 i Think will it do a good job or i shall but DreamBOX/... can u tell me what is gbox line .... or give me a link where i can find info about it. well im very thankful to u for this all help and

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

dear i need gbox emu or whatever to be used in my server pc.i shall appreciate a lotttt if u can share it.
    i have group of seven friends with Micro-x 2850 FTA,Astrovox VSR 260 FTA of course myself using VSR 400IR as client as well as server.all these receivers can be patched for G-box client.the method i am using has load on communication coz all channel info is sent everytime to every client. but u know gbox has only required communication.
    that is why, i wanna switch to gbox.

thnx a lotttttttttttttttttttttt in advance,
    Dreambox Dm 500
    Nilesat,PanAm sat 7/10,Paksat 1,Arabsat,Hotbird

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

u should contact faisal but for card share
    dreambox 500s

8feet motorized+three fixed on pas10+asia3+arabsat

Thread Information