Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

satdoctor Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Problem With Dish Tv..PLZ Help

All Seniorz and friendz plz help me .. i ve got a problem of installation with Dish tv.. i have Factory reset my dish Tv STB and Now its not working..Shows a message:click ok to search channels"..when i click ok. it says :no channel found ..
    Even That menu etc all are disappeared.. Cable and signal every thing is ok..But that readymade frequencies are inserted by the company and cant be changed... WHT SHLD I DOOOOOO PLZ HELp..How shld i get all the channels back again..plz hep
    AIM

Member Mentor
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by aim_satdudez View Post
    All Seniorz and friendz plz help me .. i ve got a problem of installation with Dish tv.. i have Factory reset my dish Tv STB and Now its not working..Shows a message:click ok to search channels"..when i click ok. it says :no channel found ..
    Even That menu etc all are disappeared.. Cable and signal every thing is ok..But that readymade frequencies are inserted by the company and cant be changed... WHT SHLD I DOOOOOO PLZ HELp..How shld i get all the channels back again..plz hep
    ru using discq switch?if yes then its batter to remove it ,the problem in your stb is its home fec is not getting signal that is why it happend,go to menu the stb info then press red botton you will go to lnb setting the see the signal stranght of different fec.

it is not a big problem you can do it.

Thread Information