Ce ziceti de asta:
1. Download Opera for the PC and installed it.
2. Download DreamEdit 1.61.
3. Use DreamEdit 1.61 to download the channel list from the dreambox
4. Clicked on SkyData to tune into the correct transponder using the "Zap to service" option in Dreamboxedit
5. Open Opera and type http://IPaddressofdreambox:31338/0x0c13
6. Choose to save the file to c:\stream.bin
7. Wait for a bit until it has captured some data, then stop the download
8. Unzipped IPStreamreader. Double clicked the .reg file and run the program.
9. In the provider tab click Netsystem then click the "Set Provider" Button.
10. In the Filefilter tab choose the files to decode
11. In the Options tab, untick "IP Checksum" and "analyser - activate". Tick Dbox1 as the input device
12, In the directories tab set input to be C:\stream.bin and output to be C:\out (I had to create the folder C:\out myself). Untick the box "split files into part 1Gb"
13. In the statistic tab click "filedecoding" button