Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Thread: Sky + receiever

Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Sky + receiever

Hi Friends

I need your help.

I have Thompson sky+ PVR receiver. Does anybody know its codes to see secret menu and recording?.

I tried following sites but these site are completely F***** sites http://www.satellites.co.uk/satellite/sky-pvr-systems, http://www.radioandtelly.co.uk/cgi-bin/forum/YaBB.pl?board=satellite/

Only one site in the world is RDI where we get all such information but very limited to European systems such as sky…

Can anyone give me link of such European hacking sites having information on SKY receivers (apart from above two) so that I may get the above information or can some one give me codes for that to secret menu of sky receivers

Thanks in advance

Senior Member Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by sheraz View Post
    Hi Friends

I need your help.

I have Thompson sky+ PVR receiver. Does anybody know its codes to see secret menu and recording?.

I tried following sites but these site are completely F***** sites http://www.satellites.co.uk/satellite/sky-pvr-systems, http://www.radioandtelly.co.uk/cgi-bin/forum/YaBB.pl?board=satellite/

Only one site in the world is RDI where we get all such information but very limited to European systems such as sky…

Can anyone give me link of such European hacking sites having information on SKY receivers (apart from above two) so that I may get the above information or can some one give me codes for that to secret menu of sky receivers

Thanks in advance
    SKY DIGITAL is not for Europe its for the UK, the only place you can subscribe and view legally. . Sky is Rupert's toy and in my humble opinion you can totally forget about hacking this box . You are dreaming if you think you can. Your only possibility is CS .

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

C band

Thanks for your reply

I am not asking for codes to see channels on sky box.

My only concern is to see hidden menu installer and recording that all other recievers have.

That's it.

Senior Member Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by sheraz View Post
    C band

Thanks for your reply

I am not asking for codes to see channels on sky box.

My only concern is to see hidden menu installer and recording that all other recievers have.

That's it.
    The box can only record and play when one's subscription is valid. Many complaints from people who recorded a program but now cannot watch their own prog on the hard drive of their own box as the subscription has expired in the meanwhile !

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

to get into the enginers menus first press services then 4 then o then 1 then sellect
    ABA

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

Thanks everyone for their positive reply.

But I am sorry to say that this forum is also same as others. No difference in this forum and other forums … …. I have much expectations with this forum to notify me such links but each one talking about legality on SKY issue … There is no single site which is dealing with such things ………….. not codes , also give information that how we can see and use hidden installations in sky receiver, code determination etc…

We know that 401 and select give us new menu .. This is common thing… we need to find apart from that …….

We don’t need word legality on this forum. If you want to talk legality,
    Better to close the forum and go for that whatever legally available in your area. That is the best solution rather than wasting our and your time.
    Last edited by sheraz; 20th April 2007 at 14:45.

Thread Information