Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junior Member Master
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Question Any New Software For DYNASAT F1.?

Any New Software For DYNASAT F1.?
    HI I AM RINKU

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by rinku View Post
    Still no new software for Dynasat.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by yan naing View Post
    Still no new software for Dynasat.
    whitch version is the latest for Silverbox II and is it working with auto key on dream tv?
    Last edited by wasisdn; 19th April 2007 at 22:23.

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default dynast

Quote Originally Posted by wasisdn View Post
    whitch version is the latest for Silverbox II and is it working with auto key on dream tv?
    the latest software from dynasat is the L367
    but thats not auto,but for nearly 3 days now the keys have not changed
    you can input the keys manually
    JOE SOAP

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

L366 is au right now!
    No signal without me!

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

thx a lot!

before i used L366 right now i'm using L367, but after change all my satellite disappered.
    where can i get L365? coz on the dynasat page i can find L366 only
    and my sat service told me to try the older1...

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default auto

thx a lot!

before i used L366 right now i'm using L367, but after change all my satellite disappered.
    m8
    i dont think its your software,the key as just changed and theL365-L366-L367 are all auto at the moment i think.
    have you tried going into menu--instalation-satellite setup ,make sure you are on agilla ku then check your lnb try universal also you can check your
    lnb hi freq and low freq
    also try to input the code manually
    JOE SOAP

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by rinku View Post

As JOESOAP said the latest is L367 but it does not AU Dream TV as today,
    There may be AU from time to time with current/old softwares but they are not relaible as they do not have the algorithm for the latest ECM.

I think Dream TV is playing siome tricks using different ECM to confuse the programmers,

Since we are not paying for our service lets wait and see how long can Dream TV keep themselves busy.

And BTW i think programmers are studying the keys and they will come up with a new software soon.

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

thx a lot!

If u want L365 I can help u to get this soft.But it's nearly same with L366 and it'll act same as L366.So no need to use for this version as bro.JOESOAP mention.
    L367 is the latest firmware and u'll faced all channels disappear from ur receiver when u load it.

Thanks.

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by tawia View Post
    As JOESOAP said the latest is L367 but it does not AU Dream TV as today,
    There may be AU from time to time with current/old softwares but they are not relaible as they do not have the algorithm for the latest ECM.

I think Dream TV is playing siome tricks using different ECM to confuse the programmers,

Since we are not paying for our service lets wait and see how long can Dream TV keep themselves busy.

And BTW i think programmers are studying the keys and they will come up with a new software soon.
    Dear Tawia, L367 / L366 / L365 all au today afternoon.Dream tv making very powerful attack in this days and still no receiver can't au fully for their ecms.The main problem is for free memory space , also on Atmega and Fun cards which was very stable in dream tv ecms.But it's now time to change the new generation.
    They (dream tv) mixing all of their old ecms and add new stream with new ecm.So dynasat can accept 2 ecm streams but can't stand on the 3th ecm.And can't add this stream in their tsop according to the free space.That's the reason why we facing this problem at this moment.
    (That's my scene)

Thanks.

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by JOESOAP View Post
    m8
    i dont think its your software,the key as just changed and theL365-L366-L367 are all auto at the moment i think.
    have you tried going into menu--instalation-satellite setup ,make sure you are on agilla ku then check your lnb try universal also you can check your
    lnb hi freq and low freq
    also try to input the code manually
    yup i know, but now when i search for any sat - no matter agilla, thaicom or asiasat, i can't find them. i changed some parameter like dish or lnb type but sometimes can find and somtimes not (with same setting), mei ko chai...
    where can i get the correct settings for the sat's (not only agilla)?

Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

this is from jsat

From http://www.manilastandardtoday.com/?...5_april12_2007

Telecom giant Philippine Long Distance Telephone Co. has long coveted to acquire Dream Satellite TV, a direct-to-home satellite cable provider owned by ex-PLDT chairman Antonio “Tonyboy” Cojuangco, to complete its telecom convergence after an earlier disastrous foray into the industry.

PLDT top honcho Manuel V. Pangilinan, or MVP, and Tonyboy were earlier in talks to finalize a deal but negotiations shortly fizzled out over the pricing of Dream. Tonyboy, according to the grapevine, insisted on a $56-million price tag compared with MVP’s measly offer of $22 million.

The acquisition of Dream TV, operated by Philippine Multi-Media System Inc., would have facilitated a planned joint venture between PLDT and Echostar Communications Inc., America’s largest direct-TV provider. PLDT’s convergence task would have also been easier because PMMS holds a franchise to operate a direct-to-home programming service in the Philippines.

With Tonyboy standing pat on his original asking price, the grapevine said, PLDT tried to make life difficult for Dream TV by demanding payments from Tonyboy’s company for the use of the satellite feed provided by Mabuhay Philippines Satellite Corp., or MabuhaySat, a unit of PLDT. Dream TV reportedly owed Mabuhay Sat $10 million for its satellite feed. Dream countered that it owed Mabuhay only $2 million.

A PMMS source said with MabuhaySat threatening to cut off its satellite signal to demand the payment of fees owed by Dream TV, Tonyboy decided to file for a corporate rehabilitation with a Makati Regional Trial Court, citing cash flow problems.

“The petition for a court rehab will essentially stop MabuhaySat from cutting off its satellite feed because to do so will jeopardize the corporate rehabilitation program sought by Dream TV,” the source said. “The planned corporate rehab will also stop Mabuhay Sat from collecting on Dream TV’s debt and may lead to a restructuring of the company’s debt until such time it achieves financial stability.”

The financial stand-off, of course, will also not augur well for Mabuhay Sat because Dream has become its bread and butter.

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by yan naing View Post
    The main problem is for free memory space , also on Atmega and Fun cards which was very stable in dream tv ecms.But it's now time to change the new generation.
    Your means, Atmega card had free memory space?
    Are the possilble mix the new generation and old ecms ?

Now I using two cards, one is 20061121 file and other is 20070330.
    It is very busy. I hope soon well, fully AU.

Regard

Junior Member Junior

Posts Thanks / Likes

I used Dynasat F1 L369 but it got blocked on 18 April 2007. is there any new update or keys as it is blocked still today. I cannot see anything as everything is blocked now. Please help if anyone is having the same trouble.
    Secondly, I was able to see Adult movies in Apstar KU Band but now Apstar has been changed to some other satellite. So is there anyone who know where to get it. Any help will be appreciated.

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Which kind of block in ur box. All softwares down since monday but manual key input is still working for every receivers.And still no new software for Dynasat.
    If u r using valid card then the changing of the satellite/channels will be show on ur subscribe channels.Are u asking for Apstar or Telstar at 76.5E ?

Thanks.

Thread Information