Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.


Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Senior Member Expert
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    THAILAND
    Posts
    1,437
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default Latest news on Vision net


    From the Thai web board. Pimpin.....please translate the Thai bit

    ข่าวเกี่ยวกับ Visionnet จากต่างประเทศ
    " guys sorry to disapoint but just got back from korea and visionet is dying, all engineers have moved on, the head of there sales just left yesterday and the director owes companies in excess of 5million dollars. FACT "


    โดย อธิบดี [16 เม.ย. 2550 , 07:36:36 น.]

  2. #2
    Platinum member Expert
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    21.95° N 97.06° E
    Posts
    6,263
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    So this is the end of VN as well for AGB.lol:
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

    DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .



  3. #3
    Senior Member Expert
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    THAILAND
    Posts
    1,437
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yan naing View Post
    So this is the end of VN as well for AGB.lol:
    NO....dyna promised AGB back before end of month
    NO.....satthai promised VN will work again with small subscription
    WE WILL SEE !

  4. #4
    Platinum member Expert
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    21.95° N 97.06° E
    Posts
    6,263
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Time will give us the definite answer bro.C-Band.


    Thanks.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

    DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .



  5. #5
    Member Mentor
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    thailand
    Posts
    592
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by C-BAND View Post
    From the Thai web board. Pimpin.....please translate the Thai bit

    ข่าวเกี่ยวกับ Visionnet จากต่างประเทศ
    " guys sorry to disapoint but just got back from korea and visionet is dying, all engineers have moved on, the head of there sales just left yesterday and the director owes companies in excess of 5million dollars. FACT "


    โดย อธิบดี [16 เม.ย. 2550 , 07:36:36 น.]
    may be if you are good boys and girls it will be back

  6. #6
    Junior Member Junior
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Not good news in this Global Annoucement :-
    http://www.xvision.skynolimit.com/viewtopic.php?t=2352


    Dear Visionnet-friends and fellow members of this board

    much to our regret we have to inform you that apparently the rumours which are
    going around since some time are true:

    There will be no more C/S service for the time being and also no software updates
    for the foreseeable future any more.
    The reason are financial and organizational problems of the providers; today there is no
    way of telling whether the service will be resumed at a later point in time.
    According to information available to us there are parties interested in a take-over
    but there is no definite decision as yet.

    There are some larger distributors who intend to or already have started further
    development under their own brand name and for their own account. They also
    are in the process of setting up their own servers or are operational already on
    a limited scale.

    This, however, is no continuation of the "public s3rv3r-concept" but a private
    network, accessible only by paying repeated contributions - and we as this board
    will not participate.

    The board will continue to be available for exchange of information and questions
    related to these boxes


    Your Xvision team.

  7. #7
    Platinum member Expert
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    21.95° N 97.06° E
    Posts
    6,263
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    95% sure to down this machine I think.How do u think bro. C-Band. And the most FTA expensive box.lol:


    Regards.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

    DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .



  8. #8
    Senior Member Expert
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    THAILAND
    Posts
    1,437
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by slyONE View Post
    Not good news in this Global Annoucement :-
    http://www.xvision.skynolimit.com/viewtopic.php?t=2352


    Dear Visionnet-friends and fellow members of this board

    much to our regret we have to inform you that apparently the rumours which are
    going around since some time are true:

    There will be no more C/S service for the time being and also no software updates
    for the foreseeable future any more.
    The reason are financial and organizational problems of the providers; today there is no
    way of telling whether the service will be resumed at a later point in time.
    According to information available to us there are parties interested in a take-over
    but there is no definite decision as yet.

    There are some larger distributors who intend to or already have started further
    development under their own brand name and for their own account. They also
    are in the process of setting up their own servers or are operational already on
    a limited scale.

    This, however, is no continuation of the "public s3rv3r-concept" but a private
    network, accessible only by paying repeated contributions - and we as this board
    will not participate.

    The board will continue to be available for exchange of information and questions
    related to these boxes


    Your Xvision team.
    Seems that the info I posted about two months ago and fervently denied at the time (by the Phuket shop in particular,) that private servers would be taking over is true. At least we will get our service back if we pay a monthly private server fee.

  9. #9
    Member Mentor
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    thailand
    Posts
    592
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    as i have said befor vnet will never be pay for look no dealer will take part if they try police will come it will never happen here wot do you think ubc will do when some dealer is giving ubs full deal for only 300b

  10. #10
    Junior Member Teacher
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    415
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Maybe it's time to try this
    http://www.esnips.com/web/magicxp?docspage
    Try your own server and client. Haven't tried this myself yet.
    Please let me know how you go.

  11. #11
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    israel
    Posts
    118
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    visonnet is dead!

    well im in the satellite market for over 7 years, see all kind of recivers and promesis,the visonnet dealer in israel try to prosmate me to buy and install it to my custemer . and i keep tell him ther are no free gifts, he keep promes u get a free year and after that we shell see. in the satellite filed ther is no we shell see, not when u are a custmer how pay in his best money. so the visonnet compeny did the old trick in the book, they wer ther for two years and now they diseper, got ther money and they are gone

    i install and sell db500s+ 1 year c/s (my server) and i will never hear complaining, i recomnded to all the "good rdi members" to invest once in life.

    rather it be db or skystar2

    all ather so call visonnet/starbox, and any ather whird names, are bad investing.

    i want to see a dealer invest from his pocket on a card server, i dont talk on the cards and equipment, im talking on the suport time for members how got technical problems. all those how say that visonnet will have privite server, well we will see what will be the costs.

    regard

    aikki

  12. #12
    Senior Member Expert
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    THAILAND
    Posts
    1,437
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aikki View Post
    visonnet is dead!

    well im in the satellite market for over 7 years, see all kind of recivers and promesis,the visonnet dealer in israel try to prosmate me to buy and install it to my custemer . and i keep tell him ther are no free gifts, he keep promes u get a free year and after that we shell see. in the satellite filed ther is no we shell see, not when u are a custmer how pay in his best money. so the visonnet compeny did the old trick in the book, they wer ther for two years and now they diseper, got ther money and they are gone

    i install and sell db500s+ 1 year c/s (my server) and i will never hear complaining, i recomnded to all the "good rdi members" to invest once in life.

    rather it be db or skystar2

    all ather so call visonnet/starbox, and any ather whird names, are bad investing.

    i want to see a dealer invest from his pocket on a card server, i dont talk on the cards and equipment, im talking on the suport time for members how got technical problems. all those how say that visonnet will have privite server, well we will see what will be the costs.

    regard

    aikki
    HI AIKIKI.
    You wrote "i install and sell db500s+ 1 year c/s (my server)"
    What is price in Israel and what channels are there ?
    Todah rabah

  13. #13
    Member Mentor
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    thailand
    Posts
    592
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default


    Quote Originally Posted by big pimpin View Post
    may be if you are good boys and girls it will be back
    told you so

 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to Top