Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.


Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 23
  1. #1
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    # 1
    Posts
    367
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default All About ABS-CBN & GMA7 POST HERE!


    Hello fellow members of RDI...

    Please post here all about ABS-CBN / GMA7

    thanks...
    Admin, h**p://satellite.kenforum.com click here to register

  2. #2
    Member Mentor
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Iraq
    Posts
    510
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default k**forum

    mr,

    r we back on line?



    FYI

  3. #3
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Taclobayog City #14 check this out
    Posts
    138
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    hi there MR..

    what happen your Site..

    just now i visited its working now..

    now were back online ..

    and Rocking..

    peace
    Be Smart

  4. #4
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    #27
    Posts
    182
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default Nice and Great topic !!!!

    This is really a NICE and GREAT topic. I am sure a lot of Pilipino's are going to love it...
    "Coming together is a BEGINNING"
    "Keeping together is PROGRESS"
    "Working together is SUCCESS"

  5. #5
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    # 1
    Posts
    367
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Never been online for the past 4 months ... not knowing...wala na pala yung site... ( ... our site has been hacked unfortunately... and no one inform me .... anyway.... I just fixed some bugs this morning.... and now where back online..... see you there.....
    Admin, h**p://satellite.kenforum.com click here to register

  6. #6
    Junior Member Master
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Q8
    Posts
    61
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default


    @matrix_reloaded

    kens forum is still not working, i just visited it and i got this message...



    Website Critical Error

    Error creating new session

    DEBUG MODE

    SQL Error : 1054 Unknown column 'session_admin' in 'field list'

    INSERT INTO phpbb_sessions (session_id, session_user_id, session_start, session_time, session_ip, session_page, session_logged_in, session_admin) VALUES ('35d0e083444b191ca0db2c883f982c42', -1, 1117048466, 1117048466, '8b8d098f', 0, 0, 0)

    Line : 217
    File : sessions.php

  7. #7
    Platinum member Expert
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    29°20'N 47°59'E
    Posts
    5,711
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    must be a server hiccup, it happens. working now, 22:50 kuwait time.

  8. #8
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Andorra
    Posts
    33
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    just got in.
    been a long time.
    thanks M_R.

  9. #9
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    asia
    Posts
    301
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    pinoy here too

    lakaypogi

  10. #10
    842867
    Guest
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Default matrix reloaded

    matrix,

    is it working now?

    because our businessman here need your forum to promote their receivers.

    fish tayo

  11. #11
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    # 1
    Posts
    367
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CyberBRO

    @matrix_reloaded

    kens forum is still not working, i just visited it and i got this message...



    Website Critical Error

    Error creating new session

    DEBUG MODE

    SQL Error : 1054 Unknown column 'session_admin' in 'field list'

    INSERT INTO phpbb_sessions (session_id, session_user_id, session_start, session_time, session_ip, session_page, session_logged_in, session_admin) VALUES ('35d0e083444b191ca0db2c883f982c42', -1, 1117048466, 1117048466, '8b8d098f', 0, 0, 0)

    Line : 217
    File : sessions.php
    that error shows because I was updating the Board.... And it is NOW BACK ONLINE....
    Admin, h**p://satellite.kenforum.com click here to register

  12. #12
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    # 1
    Posts
    367
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default Re: matrix reloaded

    Quote Originally Posted by 842867
    matrix,

    is it working now?

    because our businessman here need your forum to promote their receivers.

    fish tayo
    It is working now,,,, I just updated the board....!
    You can PM me about the receiver promotion..... Beside we don't have any sponsor in our forum... compare to other satellite forum... Our forum is open for advertisement....
    Admin, h**p://satellite.kenforum.com click here to register

  13. #13
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    # 1
    Posts
    367
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by boknoy_ph
    must be a server hiccup, it happens. working now, 22:50 kuwait time.
    No.... site been hacked...
    Admin, h**p://satellite.kenforum.com click here to register

  14. #14
    Junior Member Master
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Saudi Arabia #53
    Posts
    80
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    the subject of this thread is all about abs-cbn and gma. but it seems that people are out of topic and talking of other else. anyway i helped my friend last week to setup his orbit/gma dish and subscription. he was not happy about the pinoy prime package. gma programs are too much delayed. bilasa na ang balita at mga palabas. i'm not putting down gma/orbit. hope they can improve their programming.....

  15. #15
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    # 1
    Posts
    367
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default


    Quote Originally Posted by SATMATE
    the subject of this thread is all about abs-cbn and gma. but it seems that people are out of topic and talking of other else. anyway i helped my friend last week to setup his orbit/gma dish and subscription. he was not happy about the pinoy prime package. gma programs are too much delayed. bilasa na ang balita at mga palabas. i'm not putting down gma/orbit. hope they can improve their programming.....
    cheers mate .., they just missed me ...

    btw, where u set up pinoy plus
    Admin, h**p://satellite.kenforum.com click here to register

 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. GMA7
    By goncalo in forum RDI - English
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 14th September 2005, 21:51
  2. how to patch the pic in the post
    By SHELLEYATICD in forum RDI - English
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 14th June 2005, 14:32
  3. Post No Mercy!
    By satelescu in forum News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 4th October 2004, 07:00

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to Top