Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default A little advance help?anyone? input k#ys/ [email protected] Sharing etc

Hi everyone,
    A newbee here..errrrrrrrrrrr..not exactly a newbee.. from last 6 months I was trying to setup my satellite system and at last I have been able to see something..Many thx to u guys for posting such helping topics in this forum. However, I would be extremely obliged if someone can give me a detailed reply of following queries ( I have a tehcnisat skystar2 DVB card, and 8 feet solid dish a KU band LNB and a C band LNB, on the software end, I am trying to use my theater3.36..Location is Faisalabad, Pakistan):

1. I have been successful in getting free to air C Band channels (primarily on Asia Sat 3S and PanamSat 7/10). By going through different topics in this forum and a few other, I know that Ird*to 2 & Via Access 2.5 cant be hacked into as yet and can only be viewed by card sharing. For other encryption systems I see people sharing different keys..but where do I put em and how do I put em
    2. Can someone give me a link to a complete guide for card sharing by using skystar 2
    3. I have not been able to get any channel (even FTA) for Ku band. I have been trying desperately to align my Dish to Hotbird using “Satellite finder” but Signal level is so very low as compared to C band satellites..i have not been able to get any channel for Hotbird..does that mean something is wrong with my LNB I think an 8 feet solid dish should catch at least something (whihc i am using). Any suggestions?

Thank you!
    regards,
    Waqas
    Waqas

Moderator Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Its good to know someone is getting along well from rdi.
    for getting the ku lnb to work, if the setting are correct - 9750-11600 or universal.
    turn the lnb 90 degrees off the position it cant receive in and try again.
    ku lnbs lie horizontally when dish tracking is east-west. and vertically when dish tracking is north-south.
    try it out.
    for keys and ss2 you have to work with emu files on s2emu file downloads. am sure somebody will instruct you on that.
    Dstv HD PVR

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

Dear Cogil
    many thx for the reply..looking forward for a detailed reply from somone on first 2 queiries.

Regards,
    Waqas

az30094

@ sudai

Visit some upload centre. You will find the latest softcam key files there, along with emulators like Vplug and S2emu. You have put put these files into the "Pluglins" directory. Most of the channels they decode are from HB.

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

thx AZ.....
    Waqas

Thread Information