Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.


Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Lahore, Pakistan
    Posts
    40
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default English Movie Channel


    Dear All, Please advise the name of best English Action Movies Channel as I am looking for it. Thanks in advance.

  2. #2
    Member Mentor
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    In a Weird RooM
    Posts
    835
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    MBC2-----infinity tv

    MBC4-----one tv

    saudia tv----Alrai tv

    behrain tv---behrain55

    these are from Arabsat Best movies i ever seen on fta...

    multivision 1 to 5 (Day Time)

    Axn--(sometimes english movies)
    these are from Hotbird

    i will prefer Arabsat for english movies channels u need 8 feet solid fiber dish with 0.3db LNB for getting result on behrain tv package.
    Im NoT InSaNe ,U r InSaNe , U r All InSaNe....

  3. #3
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Lahore, Pakistan
    Posts
    40
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by baba4u
    MBC2-----infinity tv

    MBC4-----one tv

    saudia tv----Alrai tv

    behrain tv---behrain55

    these are from Arabsat Best movies i ever seen on fta...

    multivision 1 to 5 (Day Time)

    Axn--(sometimes english movies)
    these are from Hotbird

    i will prefer Arabsat for english movies channels u need 8 feet solid fiber dish with 0.3db LNB for getting result on behrain tv package.
    Sorry, i think i hv't put right my message. Actually I am looking for the best english Movie Channel name coz I hv to watch those. Thanks for anticipating please.

    With regards
    Javaid

  4. #4
    Platinum member Expert
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    29°20'N 47°59'E
    Posts
    5,711
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    @jiqbal,

    best is relative to YOUR experience. i suggest YOU hook YOUrself up to a satellite provider of YOUr choice, look at the channels, then YOU, yes, YOU DECIDE which is the best english channel for YOU. please don't blame people for giving YOU what they think is best according to their experience. what's best for ME, may not be even good enough for YOU. capisce?

  5. #5
    Member Mentor
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    In a Weird RooM
    Posts
    835
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jiqbal
    Quote Originally Posted by baba4u
    MBC2-----infinity tv

    MBC4-----one tv

    saudia tv----Alrai tv

    behrain tv---behrain55

    these are from Arabsat Best movies i ever seen on fta...

    multivision 1 to 5 (Day Time)

    Axn--(sometimes english movies)
    these are from Hotbird

    i will prefer Arabsat for english movies channels u need 8 feet solid fiber dish with 0.3db LNB for getting result on behrain tv package.
    Sorry, i think i hv't put right my message. Actually I am looking for the best english Movie Channel name coz I hv to watch those. Thanks for anticipating please.

    With regards
    Javaid
    i've told u several channels and u cant see more then those in pak and i think there is not a specific channel in the whole satellite which shows the contantly same taste of movies get the schedule of these channels from internet or buy the magazine to see which movies u like may be then u wud like them...
    Im NoT InSaNe ,U r InSaNe , U r All InSaNe....

  6. #6
    Platinum member Expert
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    29°20'N 47°59'E
    Posts
    5,711
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    or better yet, go to a dvd shop and purchase the film you like.

  7. #7
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    121
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    better yet you produce it. just joking.

  8. #8
    Platinum member Expert
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    29°20'N 47°59'E
    Posts
    5,711
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    yeah, he can put the camera on the ground facing up the building, then he can climb to the rooftop and jump off. hope the camera captures everything then.

  9. #9
    Member Mentor
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    In a Weird RooM
    Posts
    835
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by boknoy_ph
    yeah, he can put the camera on the ground facing up the building, then he can climb to the rooftop and jump off. hope the camera captures everything then.
    he shud hire the cameraman
    Im NoT InSaNe ,U r InSaNe , U r All InSaNe....

  10. #10
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    pakistan
    Posts
    19
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default


    u wana see good channels buy a card of multichoice worth 50000 in pakistan otherwise see the mp3 video cd its worth only 25

 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. 24 Hours English movie channel Free to air on ST1
    By geo_sadiq in forum RDI - English
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 18th December 2006, 16:17
  2. ENGLISH MOVIE CHANNEL
    By georgekamal in forum RDI - English
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 9th August 2006, 06:48

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to Top