Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hello DM 500S

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Hello DM 500S

Dear respectable members , today I got the DM 500S and start learning about this new thing and I'm busy in comming days...
    So I'm so sorry for my delay to come here and help to my friends while I studying my new dummy box.Hope u can understand me.

Dear Mr. , Bro. Cogil , Bro. Boknoy , Bro.Fsales , Bro. Daeng and other friends plz. help me in this new experience.

PS : Many thanks to Mr.KML and MSZ who deliver me to get that box.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

Moderator Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

welcome to the DM 500 mr yan,
    am sure youll get great service, and we can share in future.
    also you already have enough knowledge and experience from rdi to start your DM.
    Good luck M8
    Dstv HD PVR

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Thanks alot brother Cogil.I'll get good luck.

Regards.

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by yan naing View Post
    Dear respectable members , today I got the DM 500S and start learning about this new thing and I'm busy in comming days...
    So I'm so sorry for my delay to come here and help to my friends while I studying my new dummy box.Hope u can understand me.

Dear Mr. , Bro. Cogil , Bro. Boknoy , Bro.Fsales , Bro. Daeng and other friends plz. help me in this new experience.

Hello yan naing,
    I have also recently purchased a DM500s and am extremely pleased with it. Although my knowledge is still basic I will try and help you best I can. Good luck and hope you are as pleased with it as I am.
    Best wishes,
    Ollie.

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Thanks brother hope I can get great time with this box and I'll ask u when I've difficulties.I'm now start downloading 18.8 mb DM tools from dmzone.After this will start my works...

Regards.

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Hi brothers , Plz. explain me what is the use or working way of this terms...

1.Newcamd
    2.Pli Flubber
    3.Gemini_maxvar

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

1. newcamd - emulation
    2. pli = programming language interface developed specifically for dm users. flubber is the version name. http://pli.dreamvcr.com/flubber/ main site is http://www.pli-images.org/news.php
    3. gemini_maxvar - yet another dm image.

i don't have a dm.... they have been outlawed recently here in kuwait. so my definitions and understanding might not be correct.
    HP-Compaq DC5000 MT 1.5GB RAM
    Debian Squeeze with Smargos
    CCcam 2.1.4

Banned
    RDI - Board Banned Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Welcome to the club

I recomend Gemini 3.40 firmware , with gbox emulator if you have cardsharing , or camd3 or newcamd if you will use the dreambox without cardsharing .

A very good tutorial here , and of course RDI Dreambox site : www.rdi-dreambox.com

Banned Member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

I'm busy in coming days...
    hmmmm..... doing experiments on a holiday i don't blame ya, w/that new unit, worth having it working in it's full entertainment capacity

incase it doesn't work , get a glass hammer
    No GUTS!No GLORY!

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

if you are using that for dreamtv then download my backup images my friend. use the flash wizard to load.
    http://rapidshare.com/files/24373713...Image.fw2.html

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Smile yan naing

welcome to the club of the dreamer

as a awoner of 3 db 500s+7000s+7020s i now i got a bit waco

i recomnded on the gimani 3.10 and mgcamd 1.19 it will give u all u nead, for card shering it is up to u what type of server u going to conect to gbox or newcs server,

p.s it will be easy to download files & keys direct from the net, we had spoke abut it in the pm

any way im for help if u nead it

engoy your learning

aikki

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Talking

i didnt understand any thing but good luck anyway .
    Technosat, Humax, Starsat, Metabox, Kaon, Dreambox, Nokia, and echolink all i have in one room.

Banned Member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by weso View Post
    i didnt understand any thing but good luck anyway .
    it's bro. yan's very polite way to say "DO NOT DISTURB ME" i'm busy in
    No GUTS!No GLORY!

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by boknoy_ph View Post
    1. newcamd - emulation
    2. pli = programming language interface developed specifically for dm users. flubber is the version name. http://pli.dreamvcr.com/flubber/ main site is http://www.pli-images.org/news.php
    3. gemini_maxvar - yet another dm image.

i don't have a dm.... they have been outlawed recently here in kuwait. so my definitions and understanding might not be correct.

Thanks alot Sir Boknoy.Anyway or Anyhow u r a great teacher/adviser in my carrer.

Regards.

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by ********* View Post
    Welcome to the club

I recomend Gemini 3.40 firmware , with gbox emulator if you have cardsharing , or camd3 or newcamd if you will use the dreambox without cardsharing .

A very good tutorial here , and of course RDI Dreambox site : www.rdi-dreambox.com

Thanks alot Mr. it's very appreciate for a starter of Dm box.

Best Wishes.

Thread Information