Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    canine consultant Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Suppression of facts

I find it quite alarming that we have had a run of threads on this forum closed off, locked to prevent reply's , and we rarly get threads closed off. is there a conspericy or is someone attempting to hide the truth.
    These are the threads in question,, would someone care to explain.

Goodbye SATTHAI started by ******2engineer

SATTHAI Thank you started by Kamaldeen-lanka

Defamation started by C-BAND

Open Reply to BAZ started by cogil
    [I didn't even get to post anything in my own defence on this thread]

till today Angle Box is Off no solution started by rinku

Does Gammacard belong to I*R*D*E*T*O ? started by gammacard

and will this be the next thread locked off

Is CBAND buying SATTHAI business started by Rock spider
    regards from OZ bassett

Senior Member Expert
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Boy Oh Boy ..dont Complain About Rdi .....they Are True Angels .
    The Other Website I Refered To Has Not Only Closed The Thread When The Matter Of Rude Insults Was Raised But The Mod Added To The Insults
    To Prevent Any Response The Thread Was Shut And As A Punishment All Posting Banned , With A Pm Giving The Reason That : To Discuss Or Question Any Moderator's Actions Is A Breach Of The Rules .

adone

We can all see how mob injustice is normally done, once SatThai is silenced and sent packing, next on line C band, for talking against. And Cogal for moderating.
    Now a question is raised on locking of the threads, while a learned man could read so well, ********* explaining before closing thread, and even feeling dizzy to read the thread.
    For Basset it is all wrong, only him can be right, then his mob will follow to defend him, and he will check their support in a days time.
    Shame on you guys, you have had too much to chew.
    What is your tangible contribution on RDI.

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by adone View Post
    What is your tangible contribution on RDI.
    Obviously a lot more than your 11 posts!

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

"Peace" Is A Wonderful Thing For Everyone ... Lets grip our hands in RDI
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

canine consultant Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Since when was suppression of the truth WRONG. our friend Adone has no idea what's what, we have had battles with people on this group before, and those of us that have been here a while will all remember gestapro, and his little band of alias'es. we all remember the currupt software he supplied for "metabox" I think from memory "samboon" wrecked a metabox over that. But we pushed on, and in the end gestarpo went away, Some of us got banned on other sites for attempting to speak out. Both Ird**o2 enginner and myself got banned from AL7bar, but we pushed on and expossed this person for what he was.

truth always wins in the end, regardless of cost..
    regards from OZ bassett

Senior Member Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

Sounds justice was served in the end with the poster you refer to as gestarpo . What a name ! Was he German by any chance ?

Banned
    RDI - Board Banned Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

If you don`t stop fighting , i will close all the threads with this subject .

This comunity is not for gossips and argues.....

canine consultant Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by ********* View Post
    If you don`t stop fighting , i will close all the threads with this subject .

This comunity is not for gossips and argues.....
    No one's fighting, it's simply a discussion,

Many people have been ripped of by one of your contributers, in fact the man also claims to be a RDI sponcer, And I might add there was never a denial nor conformation on this by Administration. And if you read through these threads you will find that the only way we can communicate with this man is via this forum.

And with respect, you say that you will close of the mediem people have of gaining recourse, simply because you don't agree with what's been writern.. I myself have recourse but unfortunatly I gave up ages ago.

For years this english section of RDI, had ZERO Moderation. And that's not Gossip of arguement, it's a fact.
    But more to the point, where were you, when people with multi-identites, where posting on here, and the members // contributers where battleing on with no help from the moderation team.

Now your on here deleting posts, and closing off threads, simply because you don't like the subjects being discussed, or disagree with the content. of the thread. I myself was abused, and before I could reply, the thread was locked off.

Well I,m sorry but that is nether fair nor democratic. The internet is a wonderfull thing, it allows people to express there opinions on forums, where before they would remain silent, now your saying that simply because someone who claims to be a RDI sponcer, can lie and cheat people simply because he can, without one single word of protest.

Why did 2000 students die in Tiananmen Square, simply because they had a voice or an opinion, that the Govenment of the day disagreed with.
    I would hope that RDI was a free thinking forum, not a dictatership, or a reflection of one mans ideas and opinions.
    regards from OZ bassett

Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by bassett View Post
    No one's fighting, it's simply a discussion,

Many people have been ripped of by one of your contributers, in fact the man also claims to be a RDI sponcer, And I might add there was never a denial nor conformation on this by Administration. And if you read through these threads you will find that the only way we can communicate with this man is via this forum.

And with respect, you say that you will close of the mediem people have of gaining recourse, simply because you don't agree with what's been writern.. I myself have recourse but unfortunatly I gave up ages ago.

For years this english section of RDI, had ZERO Moderation. And that's not Gossip of arguement, it's a fact.
    But more to the point, where were you, when people with multi-identites, where posting on here, and the members // contributers where battleing on with no help from the moderation team.

Now your on here deleting posts, and closing off threads, simply because you don't like the subjects being discussed, or disagree with the content. of the thread. I myself was abused, and before I could reply, the thread was locked off.

Well I,m sorry but that is nether fair nor democratic. The internet is a wonderfull thing, it allows people to express there opinions on forums, where before they would remain silent, now your saying that simply because someone who claims to be a RDI sponcer, can lie and cheat people simply because he can, without one single word of protest.

Why did 2000 students die in Tiananmen Square, simply because they had a voice or an opinion, that the Govenment of the day disagreed with.
    I would hope that RDI was a free thinking forum, not a dictatership, or a reflection of one mans ideas and opinions.
    TO LONG AND BORING BET IT TOOK YOU AGES TO WRIGHT THIS GET A JOB OR GET BACK TO YOUR KNITTING YOUR BORING

Banned
    RDI - Board Banned Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

basset , you thing all the visitors want to see long argues , and threads who go nowhere ?

1) If the people who claim to be ripped off by some stores , have proves , go to police .
    2) What you earn if you write here that problems ? I think nothing , I cannot help you from 10.000 km away .
    3) If a forum have no moderation , soon he we`ll be transformed in a chaos forum .

Senior Member Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

Look at this rule on a popular expat Thai forum administered by some Brits.

"Discussion of moderation issues, actions or moderation policies concerning individual cases are not allowed in the forums."

So if you dare even mention a moderator's actions , never mind try to discuss them , you are IMMEDIATELY suspended and then can be BANNED.

Luck you don't use that forum, Bassett

Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

a copy of basshitsets pm to me nice guy. It took me a couple of minutes to write , unlike your half arsed, missed spelled attempt at communication.
    It's quite plain to see, your education levels are way below the norm, or below an exceptable standard.
    and you spelt write incorrectly..
    keep it up my boy

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by big pimpin View Post
    a copy of basshitsets pm to me nice guy. It took me a couple of minutes to write , unlike your half arsed, missed spelled attempt at communication.
    It's quite plain to see, your education levels are way below the norm, or below an exceptable standard.
    and you spelt write incorrectly..
    keep it up my boy
    Big pimpel, you seem to be the one that resorts to name calling and spite full attacks. It's obvious you don't like bassett (or his point of view) but there's no need to bring up his education level. All his posts make alot more sense to me than yours. Like your post above here, what are you trying to say?
    And don't start about 'missed spelling' as you call it, or should that be misspelling? There's plenty of mistakes in yours.
    Just because you're connected to some crooks server doesn't mean you have to turn a blind eye to him ripping of others.

Banned Member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

TO LONG AND BORING BET IT TOOK YOU AGES TO WRIGHT THIS GET A JOB OR GET BACK TO YOUR KNITTING YOUR BORING
    @weirdo 4got this one too

commercials anyone?!.
    Aaron Hats @KANGOL, u need it to fix your satellite dish on a scorching sunny day
    No GUTS!No GLORY!

Thread Information