Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Junior Member Master
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default what is this code?

whenever i am watching the Star channels I always see a number appearing (flashing)on the screen its like b74567 and then it dissappears its some kinda code ,whats this code,is my provider using illegal BOX?

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by dvbox View Post
    whenever i am watching the Star channels I always see a number appearing (flashing)on the screen its like b74567 and then it dissappears its some kinda code ,whats this code,is my provider using illegal BOX?

I think u r mention for Dish tv , isn't it?
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

I am not using dishindia tv but I guess my provider is using it , this code appears when the box is illegal? whats the main purpose of this code appearing on the screen after time to time..I read in few posts by the users that this code appears when the box is illegal and its your box VC# ..i m confused

ZAFARJOIA Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Code Flashing On Screen

My Dear,

On Star Tv Decoders A Code Appears After Some Time.
    It Is Smart Card Code.

If Your Service Provider Using Domestic Decoder Then
    It Is Illegal.

If He Is Using Comercial Package Then It Is Not Illegal.

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

i think the one you mentioned is your smartcard unique address and they appear when the provider is tracing or they called it fingerprinting some legal stb but it used illegally. what i mean is that when some catv operators are using that stb then somebody will report it and then provider will de activate that stb coz this should not be re broadcasted.

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

how can I know if my provider is using a illegal box.. is there any way to get it?

FINISHED&GONE WITH SILENT Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by dvbox View Post
    first its a fingerprint number of box......whats mean by ur "provider"?it means
    ur cable tv provider or dth provider?if its means a cable tv provider...then its not a illegal...(if ur cable provider got this star box from the autharized dealers)
    if ur provider is a dth ,then this is not ur headache...its a star tv's headache...u can just enjoy ur channels.
    by the way ,this fingerprint number shows....just confirming and finding the ird..which box is running in which place......if anything wrong(mis-placement of boxes) ,then it'll de-activate by the startv provider(they have a matching card number equel to fingerprint number)

Thread Information