Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.


Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 37
  1. #1
    Junior Member Master
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Thailand
    Posts
    52
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default Is CBAND buying SATTHAI business


    A question for CBAND as it has been mentioned that you are now the new over of the sold SATTHAITV sold that was sold by Mr Reeks?

    Dont know if it's true but might look forward to doing business with you if so....

  2. #2
    Senior Member Expert
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    THAILAND
    Posts
    1,437
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Yes understandable you gained that impression but I do not know the man and have never met him.
    Why do I defend him ? I don't......I just hate lynch mobs and admire one particular aspect of his character...his openess and frankness on this site. The real crooks remain silent and under the radar and you cannot even get to speak to them. This man bears his soul and even gives his name and address . I therefore do not believe he is a crook...impossible when he is under the intense spotlight of RDI.
    Finally I have to tell you all : I myself have been subjected to flaming but on a different forum. Everything I wrote rubbished. When I stopped giving opinions due to his criticism ( an opinion is easily laughed at and demeaned )and gave only true facts about events and circumstances , he then reverted to saying the facts were nonsense or half truths and would I produce evidence of where I wrote I had been etc etc. The man's name on the site is GU 22 and a painful and distressing experience it is.
    I therefore have empathy for this poor man. I know what he must be suffering inside.

  3. #3
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    398
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Spider View Post
    A question for CBAND as it has been mentioned that you are now the new over of the sold SATTHAITV sold that was sold by Mr Reeks?

    Dont know if it's true but might look forward to doing business with you if so....
    A very good point based on his comments as he says on other web sites.
    Maybe not brought as it is very clear it was never sold but maybe commission sales?

  4. #4
    adone
    Guest
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by C-BAND View Post
    Yes understandable you gained that impression but I do not know the man and have never met him.
    Why do I defend him ? I don't......I just hate lynch mobs and admire one particular aspect of his character...his openess and frankness on this site. The real crooks remain silent and under the radar and you cannot even get to speak to them. This man bears his soul and even gives his name and address . I therefore do not believe he is a crook...impossible when he is under the intense spotlight of RDI.
    Finally I have to tell you all : I myself have been subjected to flaming but on a different forum. Everything I wrote rubbished. When I stopped giving opinions due to his criticism ( an opinion is easily laughed at and demeaned )and gave only true facts about events and circumstances , he then reverted to saying the facts were nonsense or half truths and would I produce evidence of where I wrote I had been etc etc. The man's name on the site is GU 22 and a painful and distressing experience it is.
    I therefore have empathy for this poor man. I know what he must be suffering inside.
    It is great to stand and protect someone from mob injustice, and that is what you did, if this kind of hooliganism goes on they'll soon be on another, then another and next they'll want to control every post and business around.
    That still gets to monopoly and we hate monopoly and ruling by intimidation.
    C-Band do not think you are alone, we will not allow such to happen, so many quiet members are with you in defense, though some fear intimidation by the same mob.
    Criticism, maybe with open mind and for correction to satthai, however rude or inclined, is from Mr BOKNOY I would say.
    Last edited by adone; 29th March 2007 at 19:14.

  5. #5
    Junior Member Teacher
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    415
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adone View Post
    It is great to stand and protect someone from mob injustice, and that is what you did, if this kind of hooliganism goes on they'll soon be on another, then another and next they'll want to control every post and business around.
    That still gets to monopoly and we hate monopoly and ruling by intimidation.
    C-Band do not think you are alone, we will not allow such to happen, so many quiet members are with you in defense, though some fear intimidation by the same mob.
    Criticism, maybe with open mind and for correction to satthai, however rude or inclined, is from Mr BOKNOY I would say.
    Time to take some reality pills.
    You obviously haven't been following the threads too closely and understood what went on.
    How many more dissatisfied clients do you need before you acknowledge the fact the guy is all talk.
    Must be ostrich farm upthere somewhere.

  6. #6
    Junior Member Master
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Thailand
    Posts
    52
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by weirdo View Post
    Time to take some reality pills.
    You obviously haven't been following the threads too closely and understood what went on. How many more dissatisfied clients do you need before you acknowledge the fact the guy is all talk.

    Must be ostrich farm upthere somewhere.

    Well let's see what Cband's relationship is if he would care to mention.

    Rumour around the streets of Bangkok suggests he's bored in his old age and needs something to fill in the time.

    Anyways should take some of the heat off satthati who ranaway after claiming that all the other rdi-users questioning him would soon be gone.
    ..Seems like the other guys like weirdo kuband ******2engineer basset yangnaing and many others are still here.

  7. #7
    canine consultant Expert
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    over the Hill, and down the road
    Posts
    1,318
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by C-BAND View Post
    Yes understandable you gained that impression but I do not know the man and have never met him.
    Why do I defend him ? I don't......I just hate lynch mobs and admire one particular aspect of his character...his openess and frankness on this site. The real crooks remain silent and under the radar and you cannot even get to speak to them. This man bears his soul and even gives his name and address . I therefore do not believe he is a crook...impossible when he is under the intense spotlight of RDI.
    Finally I have to tell you all : I myself have been subjected to flaming but on a different forum. Everything I wrote rubbished. When I stopped giving opinions due to his criticism ( an opinion is easily laughed at and demeaned )and gave only true facts about events and circumstances , he then reverted to saying the facts were nonsense or half truths and would I produce evidence of where I wrote I had been etc etc. The man's name on the site is GU 22 and a painful and distressing experience it is.
    I therefore have empathy for this poor man. I know what he must be suffering inside.
    I find this analogy quite fascinating, considering your the first one to spring to your missing friends defence,, with your persistent requests for peoples details , so-as you can enact legal proceedings against the perpetrators . for libel against your [unknown now missing ] friend.

    As to your referral about "lynch mobs'' all I see is a group of very nice people who are complaining about the treatment they have received.

    Then you complain about people who according to you are uncontestable. Unyet you yourself, ignore PM's sent to you. Admittedly, unlike our moderator in training, [apprentice moderator] "COGAL" you do not reprint "private" messages on an open board, and then close of the thread thus disallowing a fair reply.

    But it might be an idea if you where to reply, without your usual ONE word reply. Then and only then you might understand what people are complaining about, and learn to except that everything is not always correct in the retail world. Or according to your way of thinking.
    regards from OZ bassett

  8. #8
    Senior Member Expert
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    THAILAND
    Posts
    1,437
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Well Bassett..we have your answer . It is no...you will not accept a summons from Mr Reeks for defamation .
    Fair enough , you are not obliged to, but everyone now knows that you prefer to snipe anonymously from behind the bushes and will not face up to your accuser like a man . People should draw their own conclusions .
    Thank you for your reply.

  9. #9
    adone
    Guest
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Default Vote

    We should have a vote by All Members, whether to allow This Kind Of Personal Vendetta Threads or Not. I know they are not allowed, but to instill rules lets have a fair say by vote.
    This should help us know who likes "Lynch Mobs" and whether to have ten of them running and educating us.
    Mr King or Adm Authority please save our souls and time and put it to vote for RDI to run smoothly for new, old, aged, young, experienced, learning, shonks and honest members.
    Last edited by adone; 30th March 2007 at 12:12.

  10. #10
    Junior Member Teacher
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    415
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adone View Post
    We should have a vote by All Members, whether to allow This Kind Of Personal Vendetta Threads or Not. I know they are not allowed, but to instill rules lets have a fair say by vote.
    This should help us know who likes "Lynch Mobs" and whether to have ten of them running and educating us.
    Mr King or Adm Authority please save our souls and time and put it to vote for RDI to run smoothly for new, old, aged, young, experienced, learning, shonks and honest members.
    That's the dumbest remark to date.
    All the progress we've made with freedom of press and voicing opinions. Now you want to wind the clock back and go for tyranny and censorship?
    Let me spell it out for you once more,
    several (not just one) people complained on RDI for either not receiving goods they'd paid for and/or for failing to be able to get in touch with mr SatThai regarding their purchase.
    Now call me crazy but if I was in the same boat, I'd do exactly the same thing. Which in this case is complain on the very forum he uses for advertising. It seems to be the only place he replies. What would you do?
    And instead of being apologetic this prick is trying to make out it's not his fault nobody answers the phone or answers any emails. And he tells outright lies.
    If you can't see the logic behind these steps then everything written in all these posts is just wasted on you (which seems to be the case).
    And you just label people that stand up for their rights as a 'lynchmob'.
    I have a label for you too but I think I better keep that one to myself

  11. #11
    Junior Member Master
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    86
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bassett View Post

    As to your referral about "lynch mobs'' all I see is a group of very nice people who are complaining about the treatment they have received.
    Well Mr Bassett, that is exactly my position.

    Whether or not I am a nice person is up to all to decide, but I received bad treatment from Satthai.
    I tried to deal with this 'Satthai' man and all that happened was I spent lots of time and money on phone calls etc, most of which were eventually answered by someone who told me that 'he does not get out of bed until 4.00 PM'.
    At the time I was looking for a solution that he suggested he could fix, but instead I waited and phoned again, sent another email etc, but never got anything he suggested he could provide.
    Sure, I spent no money with him thank god, but he was just as troublesome to me, even though I never gave him money.

    There are a few here that don't seem to get the point.
    He (Mr Sattthai) caused me great inconvenience and frustration. He lied many times. And when many members try to convey his poor practice and irresponsibility to this forum, (isn't that why we have a forum - to talk, discuss, learn and educate?) they are criticised for having a view.

    Well carry on then, and see where democracy ends up if we listen to the ones who would prefer we were silent.
    Take a look at Zimbabwe. And Myanmar etc. Is that what we want? No freedom to talk?
    No, we don't want that. But we are getting very much closer everytime anyone says we should not talk.

    That's my humble opinion.
    Now I wait for the criticism, but I will never shut up just to keep the peace, or keep a friend, if when doing so, my silentness may harm others who could have been forewarned and therefore forarmed.
    No signal without me!

  12. #12
    Junior Member Teacher
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    415
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Well said lnbf but lookout, you might get labelled as one of the lynchmob!

  13. #13
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Udon Thani
    Posts
    40
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by C-BAND View Post
    Yes understandable you gained that impression but I do not know the man and have never met him.
    Why do I defend him ? I don't......I just hate lynch mobs and admire one particular aspect of his character...his openess and frankness on this site. The real crooks remain silent and under the radar and you cannot even get to speak to them. This man bears his soul and even gives his name and address . I therefore do not believe he is a crook...impossible when he is under the intense spotlight of RDI.
    Finally I have to tell you all : I myself have been subjected to flaming but on a different forum. Everything I wrote rubbished. When I stopped giving opinions due to his criticism ( an opinion is easily laughed at and demeaned )and gave only true facts about events and circumstances , he then reverted to saying the facts were nonsense or half truths and would I produce evidence of where I wrote I had been etc etc. The man's name on the site is GU 22 and a painful and distressing experience it is.
    I therefore have empathy for this poor man. I know what he must be suffering inside.

    How naive are you ? It is now very obvious what a crook Alan Reks is , many people are out of pocket , time and money wise , and no doubt a lot of unhappy customers we will never hear about , it seems to me you are only looking at one side of the story , these complaints go way back , but every time just get swept under the carpet .
    Well no more I live in Thailand and I am sick to death of lyers and cheats using the kingdom as a base , anymore complaints about Mr Reeks and i will do everything in my power to bring him down , he threatened me with his relationship to the king bad bad move he doesnt know who my wifes family is !

  14. #14
    Silver Member Expert
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Chennai, India
    Posts
    2,090
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by bassett View Post
    Then you complain about people who according to you are uncontestable. Unyet you yourself, ignore PM's sent to you. Admittedly, unlike our moderator in training, [apprentice moderator] "COGAL" you do not reprint "private" messages on an open board, and then close of the thread thus disallowing a fair reply.
    He opend "Reply to Baz..." thread soon afterwards after seeing the signature. I think it should be open now too but I am not sure.

  15. #15
    Senior Member Expert
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    THAILAND
    Posts
    1,437
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default


    Since you know what to do คุณสมบูรณฺ please do it and if the shop is still operating three months from now , we can all be sure your complaints did not hold water. If he's gone out of business we will know you were right.
    Let the clock start ticking..........start now !

 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to Top