Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.


Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Junior Member Master
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    63
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default diseq problem works 2,3 days


    i used 3 diseq and it work only 2,3 days and then out of order, even i tried on different receiever, is there anyway to make ownself a diseq ?

  2. #2
    az30094
    Guest
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by azamcat View Post
    i used 3 diseq and it work only 2,3 days and then out of order, even i tried on different receiever, is there anyway to make ownself a diseq ?
    Why 3 diseqs? You have more than 8 dishes? Please tell your configuration that somebody may help.

  3. #3
    SATELLITE GURU Expert
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Bletchley Park Code Breaking Lab
    Posts
    2,521
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    What he needs is a multiswitch where you can have 8 V and 8 H polarity signals in and then say 16 out to receivers. A powered switch is best if you have long cable runs.
    If Evolution works, why so many idiots?


  4. #4
    Moderator Expert
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Africa-Kenya-Nbi
    Posts
    3,108
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ******2engineer View Post
    What he needs is a multiswitch where you can have 8 V and 8 H polarity signals in and then say 16 out to receivers. A powered switch is best if you have long cable runs.
    wondering how your diseqs were connected to work for three days, is it from one to another, or each diseqc to one receiver.
    the best solution is the multiswitcher as above by IR2
    Dstv HD PVR

  5. #5
    Junior Member Master
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    63
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by azamcat View Post
    i used 3 diseq and it work only 2,3 days and then out of order, even i tried on different receiever, is there anyway to make ownself a diseq ?
    I HAVE WRITTEN WRONG. i tried 3 time one by one on diseq switch.
    i bought 1 and it worked 2,3 days and then no work, then i bought 2nd and again 2,3 days and then no work, then i went spain and thier i used a diseqc but after 3,4 days no work. IMPORTANT: all 3 diseq switch i bought from pakistan from diferent company made. so does anyone have like this problem

  6. #6
    az30094
    Guest
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Default


    Quote Originally Posted by azamcat View Post
    I HAVE WRITTEN WRONG. i tried 3 time one by one on diseq switch.
    i bought 1 and it worked 2,3 days and then no work, then i bought 2nd and again 2,3 days and then no work, then i went spain and thier i used a diseqc but after 3,4 days no work. IMPORTANT: all 3 diseq switch i bought from pakistan from diferent company made. so does anyone have like this problem
    First of all sorry for misinterpreting your post. Now it is clear.

    It is my experience that rains could cause failure of diseq switches, if they are protected properly from rain.

    Next main contributing factor is improper connection of diseq switch to multiple devices.

    If the above two sounds familiar to you, then you have identified your problem and you got the solution too. If not, then there is no other reason why your diseqs fail, especially when you have tried different brands.

 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to Top