Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Junior Member Master
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Red face I think bermuda should be given test status...

I think bermuda should be given test status...So india can play TEST matches with bermuda and make more records, because thats the only team india can BEAT....

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by pookoyikal View Post
    I think bermuda should be given test status...So india can play TEST matches with bermuda and make more records, because thats the only team india can BEAT....
    I support you in other direction th, India must be dropped from playing TEST cricket, as they are not upto the mark as per ICC.

Simply, they are playing with the sentimates of the millions of ppl.
    They are just doing their JOB/Service, which is the source of their bread-n-butter for their family, like we goto office to do our work, they goto stadium to do their work.
    They do not even care if they loose the game, they are sure, at the end of the day they will get the money, what ever the result of the game may be.
    Instead of concentrating their focus on game, they are more interested in AD films You can not believe DHONI has more than 15-20 product ad films ! Even if he is not able to make 15-20 run in field

Its time to reform .... Pay them if they perform and take fine if they do mistakes/ donot perform.
    Technology Makes You Live

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by urpradhan View Post
    I support you in other direction th, India must be dropped from playing TEST cricket, as they are not upto the mark as per ICC.

Simply, they are playing with the sentimates of the millions of ppl.
    They are just doing their JOB/Service, which is the source of their bread-n-butter for their family, like we goto office to do our work, they goto stadium to do their work.
    They do not even care if they loose the game, they are sure, at the end of the day they will get the money, what ever the result of the game may be.
    Instead of concentrating their focus on game, they are more interested in AD films You can not believe DHONI has more than 15-20 product ad films ! Even if he is not able to make 15-20 run in field

Its time to reform .... Pay them if they perform and take fine if they do mistakes/ donot perform.
    True said ma friend...same should b da case with paki cricketers..da rules should b whn these both teams r out of any tournament they should pay da rest of their hotel charges.and should arrange themselve to go back 2 their home countries..coz i think they have got enuff money..thn they will realize..n whn they lose a match.,no pay 4 thm for tht game..

Thread Information