Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 16 EUR (16%)
Donate to support this site...

Junior Member Master
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default HUMAX 5400Z Software??

Dear All,

I know there is a seperate thread running for Humax but i have post my question there but no response in three days so i am adding this thread sory for that....

I have purchased Humax 5400Z model. and it has software of 2002 and i want to update its software..i have cable and i can upgrade it...

1. Which files i will need and where i can download these files.

2. Can i update all the satellites frequencies through one file. where i can download that files

3. Please tell me about the whole upgrading process.

4. How i will use the cam in it..and which channels i can watch through it...

Thanks and regards,

Platinum member Expert
    21.95° N 97.06° E
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Sir Masood can help u exactly on this matter but he may be very busy and delay to reply.Hope he'll come quickly and teach u.

" 李俊明 Born To Help People "

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

Gold Member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

plz click to find tools and related files
    Fte Max 100S
    Humax IRCI-5400z
    Asiasat 3S,NSS 6,Insat 4B,Thaicom2/5,Intelsat7/10,HB 6/7A/8

Thread Information