Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Angry Pak cricket coach has been MURDERED !!!

Pak cricket coach has been MURDERED ... source Geo TV, Pakistan.
    Few of the pak players seen laughing with hidden face at the condolence ceremony at hotel.
    Even Sarfaraj said (former pak cricket player), the West-Indies match was also fixed and there is a strong link of bookies for the murder.
    Technology Makes You Live

Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Yes I think he was murdered cause the way he died is not like a heart attack.Its more like being poisoned.If you come to think of it there is a good chance that the match with Ireland was fixed cause how many people do you think would have thought that Pakistan would loose from Ireland.So the people betting against Pakistan would have like a difference of 1 to maybe a thousand in ratio which means loads and loads of cash.Anything is possible with this team and country.

Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by epoche10 View Post
    Yes I think he was murdered cause the way he died is not like a heart attack.Its more like being poisoned.If you come to think of it there is a good chance that the match with Ireland was fixed cause how many people do you think would have thought that Pakistan would loose from Ireland.So the people betting against Pakistan would have like a difference of 1 to maybe a thousand in ratio which means loads and loads of cash.Anything is possible with this team and country.

and what about india vs bangladash that was also a fix match? and the answer is yes.Anything is possible with this team and country too.

Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by epoche10 View Post
    Shut your mouth up.and dont use such type of words again.when two teams are palying one will won and the other will loose.thats it.
    Abdur-Rehman Dawar.

Banned Member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

there's a thread condolonces already posted for the late coach. i think it is no longer necessary to talk about the caused of his death on another thread. we're getting out of satellite orbit don't you think

Quote Originally Posted by dawar098 View Post
    Shut your mouth up.and dont use such type of words again.when two teams are palying one will won and the other will loose.thats it.
    you are correct baysab
    No GUTS!No GLORY!

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Talking

... Now ppl say he has been strangled

==> TRUTH ALWAYS BITES <==

Junior Member Master
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

originally posted by urpradhan:
    .. Now ppl say he has been strangled

my dear remember there is a difference between allegations and proof.
    it has not been proved yet. hope u understand.
    it is never too late to....

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by dillberz View Post
    my dear remember there is a difference between allegations and proof.
    it has not been proved yet. hope u understand.
    Woolmer strangled?
    Cops refuse to comment, scour hotel CCTV footage

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/...TRANGLED__.asp

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

I think we should move this thread to "off topic" .

Thanks.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

no official press releas anounced yet so plz avoide posts like this because it is a meter of our national pride

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by yousaf awan View Post
    no official press releas anounced yet so plz avoide posts like this because it is a meter of our national pride
    Sorry, if the news hurts anybody.

BTW, it was not my version, The Pak media/TV (say Geo TV) aired the news and now Jamaica Radio/TV doing the same. As per the current status of investigation the team is sure that the gr8 person has been murdered, but they have not found the cause and link of any person for the inhuman cruel activity.
    But, sure time will ve the prof in future ...

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by yan naing View Post
    I think we should move this thread to "off topic" .

Thanks.
    Dear friend, you are absolutely right

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by bigboss View Post
    Dear friend, you are absolutely right
    http://www.rte.ie/sport/2007/0323/woolmer1.html

World Cup should be stopped - Donald
    Friday, 23 March 2007 08:29
    The World Cup should be called off in the wake of the murder investigation into the death of Bob Woolmer, South Africa great Allan Donald today insisted.

Jamaica police last night confirmed the Pakistan coach's death 'was due to asphyxia as a result of manual strangulation' and Donald, who played under Woolmer when he was coach of South Africa, believes the tournament in the Caribbean should not continue.

International Cricket Council chief executive Malcolm Speed today said the World Cup will go on, but former seamer Donald said: 'I just don't know how this World Cup can continue under the shadow of what's happened.'

However, he accepted former England batsman Woolmer may have thought otherwise.

'My personal opinion would have been to stop yes but, knowing Bob, he would've wanted this to go ahead,' Donald added.

'I think [International Cricket Council chief executive] Malcolm Speed had said everyone should stay strong in this moment of darkness.

'I think everyone will continue this World Cup but, at the back of their minds, know that a tragedy took place and World Cup 2007 will be forever remembered for this.'

Donald, who was good friends with Woolmer and his family and learned of the 58-year-old's death through Woolmer's widow, Gill, said he felt 'pretty sick' at the news Woolmer had been murdered.

'I just can't believe that people can go to these lengths about a game of cricket,' he said.

Police this morning revealed there was no sign of forced entry to the Kingston hotel room in which Woolmer was found unconscious, leading them to believe the victim may well have known his killer or killers.

Donald said: 'I just hope the individuals or individuals are brought to justice because Bob was a great man and would never go to the lengths to put his life in danger.'

It has been reported Woolmer was working on his autobiography at the time of his murder and that some pages were missing.

This has led to speculation Woolmer may have been preparing to blow the whistle on match-fixing allegations that may date back to his time in charge of South Africa.

Woolmer was coach during the period former captain Hansie Cronje, who died in a plane crash in 2002, accepted money from bookmakers to fix the results of one-day internationals.

Donald said: 'I put that to the back of my mind. It might well have been.

'It's very dark. There's an underground business and the bookmakers are ruining the game.

'It seems to me that will never stop because bookmakers have such easy access to players.

If that was the case, because he [Woolmer] knew too much and was about the blow the whistle on some bookmakers, then this thing will be even more sad.'

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

One more News, World Cup should be stopped . When does this news channel will be off air.

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by member91040 View Post
    One more News, World Cup should be stopped . When does this news channel will be off air.
    N'joy the FTA feed form Air dude ...

Thread Information