Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Junior Member Master
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Why no updated software release for Digitallaworld SCI-190 Model???

Dear Friends,

I have visited www.allstb2000.com and i have found that there is no updated software for SCI-190 model since sep 2006. They are updating the softwares for other models but they are not updating SCi-900 and SCI-190 models.

Please i want to update my SCI-190..is there any other website which is providing updated software for Digitallworld SCI-190 software.

Thanks,

MAJID KHAN
    PESHAWAR

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

Thumbs up Digitallworld Sofware

I also asked the same question two or three months ago in this forum (as I also have this model,SCI-190) but nobody answered that.I think that the reason is that due to momentary change of TPS ,AES Keys they can not design an autoupdat key software.so there is no any updated software available.Remeber that now a days TPS is down and not working on most of the STBs including new models of Digitalworld (pl. confirm any body).
    So please wait for any new generation some equipment for viewing satellite Tv or something else..................

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Exclamation

Dear friends, TPS is working on DigitAll World "SCI-190 M" with new software "11.03.2007" …

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default new software

Quote Originally Posted by bigboss View Post
    Dear friends, TPS is working on DigitAll World "SCI-190 M" with new software "11.03.2007" …
    We are talking about model " SCI-190 " and not about " SCI-190 M "which is a different model.

Thread Information