Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 16 EUR (16%)
Donate to support this site...

Thread: biss smartcard

Junior Member Master
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default biss smartcard

Anyone can teach me how can i extract the key on a biss card what programmer i will use and what software.

thanks in advance

Platinum member Expert
    21.95° N 97.06° E
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Try with infinity usb programmer but I don't think so it can work on Biss Cards...
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

Byte Stalker Mentor
    Planet Earth in Universe
    Posts Thanks / Likes

what's the main chips(microprocessor) of the biss card, some reader programer only run on certain chips!
    The more we learn things the more we hunger for more! That's human nature I guess!

R-D-I SPONSOR Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

To extract from any official card all you need is a pheonix programmer

Any pheonix 3.5 / 6 Mhz will do the job

But you still really need to know what the chip is on the card
    a good place to start is by reading the ART Address - the ATR address by some experts on the forum will give the identity of the chip .

Best soft for official cards extract / clone is winexplore but you do need to know what your doing if you push the wrong buttons or send the wrong script via winexplore you will kill the card

At a Guess without knowing the ATR address it will proberly by a Atmel 6464c
    a full dump and clonig can be done from this card - hence now discountinued by the providers and in place 7272c which has also been dumped .. and now moved on to the new 1444 cards ..... also not safe

Thread Information