Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need a receiver

Junior Member Master
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Need a receiver

Hey guys can any of the experts suggest a good receiver where in i can view the TPS,AB sat, and other scrambled channels.I need a receiver where i can feed the various keys such as biss,DCW and so on. please guys advice me on some easy going receivers where i can understand how to input the keys and the technical part to. So please suggest me some good and cheap receivers if they are available or any receiver where in i can watch these channels. your help will be highly appreciated. Thanks

Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

If you want to spend a bit more,go for DREAMBOX.
    2nd,HUMAX,and then many chinees brand low price STBs.like startrack/neosat/ecolink,capible of decrypting TPS.
    Abdur-Rehman Dawar.

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

Anyways what is the price of dreambox in pakistan

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by vampiresmind View Post
    Hey guys can any of the experts suggest a good receiver where in i can view the TPS,AB sat, and other scrambled channels.I need a receiver where i can feed the various keys such as biss,DCW and so on. please guys advice me on some easy going receivers where i can understand how to input the keys and the technical part to. So please suggest me some good and cheap receivers if they are available or any receiver where in i can watch these channels. your help will be highly appreciated. Thanks
    hello my brother

this is a brotherly hood advise

if you are interested in watching tps and multivision package plus some channels of polsat and srg package, rai, cartoon network, disney channel
    without having to look for a softcam or code keys or even a tps bin file everyday then i would honesly recommend you to buy STARSAT SR-X4200
    THIS RECEIVER IS ALL AUTOUPDATE AND IT SUPPORTS G BOX SHARING
    AND EASY TO USE PLUS THE FACT THAT IT IS VERY CHEAP TO BUY. IT COSTS AROUND $60 ( YOU WILL NOT BE SORRY )

NAB897

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

go for dreambox, it is the best stb as of today, it has many features and all the features describe by NAB897 have it and most of all, you can just download directly from the net all you need to update. even you go to other countries, dreambox is alway there.

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

Today the best receiver is EL700fta which is cheapest and your all requirement fullfill.
    MALIK 123456

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by aftab5529 View Post
    Today the best receiver is EL700fta which is cheapest and your all requirement fullfill.
    maybe it is the cheapest but not the best. are you arguing that dreambox is not the best? well maybe you came from a deep sleep and wake up with that el700. we are talking about the capabilities and support and not the price as you considered as the best

Gold Member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

EL-700FTA is the best at the moment.
    Fte Max 100S
    Humax IRCI-5400z
    Asiasat 3S,NSS 6,Insat 4B,Thaicom2/5,Intelsat7/10,HB 6/7A/8

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

for me its dreambox.

Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Though EL is working well at the moment for Hotbird,but cant say for how long will it work.Dreambox is a universal machine,especialy for C/S.
    Abdur-Rehman Dawar.

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Thanks guys

Thanks alots for all your replies, What i am looking for is not the present but it should also work in the later future.I have seen some names of receiver's like dreambox, humax, starsat X4200 and many other's in the replies and now that has got me confused.Which would be the best and cheapest receiver for me to go for so that later i dont regret buying it, but ofcourse i cant afford a very expensive one.I am presently living in kuwait so it would also be very kind if some one could tell me where i could fetch the receiver and what would be the price of it in kuwait.And thanks for all your help till now i really appreciate it.

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Best means all terms

Best means interms of continues support, connectivity, no boundry for SW update in any region & cost.

Needless to say "Dream Box"
    JAMES

Educator Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

i think that dreambox is the best rcvr this days, but i know that el700 is a good one, and not as expensive as dream box, actualy the prise is like more then 3 times...? is humax rcvrs support DCW? i know that they support cardsharing...
    Knowledge is power

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

well, as you said that you need a receiver that will work not only for today but in the future then its up to you to decide which you prefer coz there are a lot of cheap stb that work today but after a year, support is no longer available.

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Guide

Can someone please tell me where will i find any of the mentioned receivers in kuwait and at what price please...........

Thread Information