Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junior Member Junior
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Exclamation Does Gammacard belong to I*R*D*E*T*O ?

Hi Guys

Just a theory for you guys to debate on your forum...

Is the gammacard from I*R*D*E*T*O themselves ?

I*R*D*E*T*O never made an official statement to the share holders (stock market) that there is a breach of their system to which they are obliged to report in cases where a hacked version of I*R*D*E*T*O card exists.

Also ..

www,gammacard.*K
    www.gammacards.T*
    www.gamma-cards.*K
    www.gamma-card.T*

The url's above all belong to I*R*D*E*T*O and sit on the I*R*D*E*T*O server, the same as www.I*R*D*E*T*O.com

If this can be proved that the Gammacard belongs to I*R*D*E*T*O themselves then the Gammacard is not a hack but an official card which can be sold legally since it's an original product.

Our theory goes that sales for I*R*D*E*T*O have not been so good in the past few years. This release could be a good way to not only achieve exposure but to promote their packages and thus improve sales.

Maybe the press would like to hear about this also

Gammateam
    Last edited by gammacard; 17th March 2007 at 10:45.

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default re

Would U Like To Buy Some Cards ?

canine consultant Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

What a total ridicules statement to make.. These encryption companies spend mega dollars on there encryption systems, and it's a very simple matter of recalibrating the system,, just the click of a friendly mouse in fact, and your so called hack is out the window.

We all remember the so-called hack of the Italian seca system some years ago.. It lasted just as long as they allowed it to happen, then CLICK.

The thing is with this so-called hack, is that the people who are supposedly using it , are not in a country where the subscriber base is, Therefore they , the providers are loosing nothing, But once it does encroach on there subscribers, If in fact it does exist in the first place. They will simply shut it down.

The same thing is happening with your so-called CS servers, One day your visionnet // magicbox //anglebox // blah,blah,blah are all playing away, and the next you have a black screen.

Except of cause with satthai's 20 or was it 200 private servers. There still there in the back of his little head.

Word is the so called "gamma" software site, no longer exists.. But who knows if it ever existed in the first place.

It a bit like satthai's satellite business, he knows it's there, but no one else can find it, when the shit hits the fan.
    regards from OZ bassett

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by bassett View Post
    What a total ridicules statement to make.. These encryption companies spend mega dollars on there encryption systems, and it's a very simple matter of recalibrating the system,, just the click of a friendly mouse in fact, and your so called hack is out the window.

We all remember the so-called hack of the Italian seca system some years ago.. It lasted just as long as they allowed it to happen, then CLICK.

The thing is with this so-called hack, is that the people who are supposedly using it , are not in a country where the subscriber base is, Therefore they , the providers are loosing nothing, But once it does encroach on there subscribers, If in fact it does exist in the first place. They will simply shut it down.

The same thing is happening with your so-called CS servers, One day your visionnet // magicbox //anglebox // blah,blah,blah are all playing away, and the next you have a black screen.

Except of cause with satthai's 20 or was it 200 private servers. There still there in the back of his little head.

Word is the so called "gamma" software site, no longer exists.. But who knows if it ever existed in the first place.

It a bit like satthai's satellite business, he knows it's there, but no one else can find it, when the shit hits the fan.
    We knew u would reply - hehe
    Check carefully but u dont know how to do try trace the Ips and where they goto but u dont know how to do - look at the sites ( Fishy ) but u dont know what your looking at ........

As for the statement about satthai ? stop talking crap
    the SHOP is where it always has been ...

regards

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by SatThaiTV View Post
    Would U Like To Buy Some Cards ?
    I would if u show me the cards,I'll show u the money,no offence but it sounds like you have pissed off a few customers and you have deleted/changed some members from Oz from your Forum.
    I bought an item from your sister co. in UK in the past and not happy with the outcome.(I won't go further)
    I also dealt with Sattronics many times and happy with their online shop.

Byte Stalker Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

sure thing NOVA(iredeto2 encription) bouquet won't sell much because it is restricted only to Greece, even if there is agent outside Greece, the sub only sold to a bonified Greek citizen!

The more we learn things the more we hunger for more! That's human nature I guess!

Senior Member Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

Very Interesting Comments From Aldeto .
    It Only Goes To Show The Importance A Law Of Libel And Defamation.
    Aldeto Has Read Some Pretty Devastating Reports On This Forum Posted By A Couple Of People Who Seem Out To Destroy Certain Dealers And He Naturally Is Very Worried To Do Business With Those Name3d Dealers . One Cant Really Blame Aldeto.
    However One Can Image The Opposite Situation Arising ..a True Scam Where A Cabal Of Crooks Hype A Dealer And Praise His Business To The Rafters , Then When The Payments Come In From Punters , The Crooked Dealer Runs Off With The Money For The Orders.
    The Lesson Must Be ..do Be Influenced By Outsiders Who Either Criticise Or Praise A Business On A Forum Such As This One But Make Your Own Investigations And Conclusions Yourself On Whether To Place An Order. However I Have To Admit...easier Said Than Done.

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by C-BAND View Post
    Very Interesting Comments From Aldeto .
    It Only Goes To Show The Importance A Law Of Libel And Defamation.
    Aldeto Has Read Some Pretty Devastating Reports On This Forum Posted By A Couple Of People Who Seem Out To Destroy Certain Dealers And He Naturally Is Very Worried To Do Business With Those Name3d Dealers . One Cant Really Blame Aldeto.
    However One Can Image The Opposite Situation Arising ..a True Scam Where A Cabal Of Crooks Hype A Dealer And Praise His Business To The Rafters , Then When The Payments Come In From Punters , The Crooked Dealer Runs Off With The Money For The Orders.
    The Lesson Must Be ..do Be Influenced By Outsiders Who Either Criticise Or Praise A Business On A Forum Such As This One But Make Your Own Investigations And Conclusions Yourself On Whether To Place An Order. However I Have To Admit...easier Said Than Done.
    You must always only order online under these conditions

Make sure the Website has telephone Numbers + FAX
    Make sure the Company is a real CO LTD registered

If you make bank transfer's ALWAYS only pay a COMPANY ACCOUNT
    never send funds to a personal account

Always make sure there is a clear address online + MSN or Skype Account
    + a photo of there shop ( if possible )

If they cannot provide these then they may have something to hide

Make sure the site accept credit card payments !
    If you pay online with credit card and dont receive the goods your credit card bank will protect you against fruad and will invetigate fully

regards

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Aldeto View Post
    I would if u show me the cards,I'll show u the money,no offence but it sounds like you have pissed off a few customers and you have deleted/changed some members from Oz from your Forum.
    I bought an item from your sister co. in UK in the past and not happy with the outcome.(I won't go further)
    I also dealt with Sattronics many times and happy with their online shop.
    thanks aldeto now i know where to buy my sat gear in aus

Senior Member Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

Often you have little choice. There is one receiver specially designed by an Ozzie expert (according to Satfacts) which is not easily available anywhere else....the Hyundai SUPER blind searcher.Seems a receiver worth buying from Satronics.
    The problem is the erratic nature of Thai Customs when a package arrives here. Hundred percent duty...or none ......depending on your luck

canine consultant Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Aldeto View Post
    it sounds like you have pissed off a few customers and you have deleted/changed some members from Oz from your FORUM:
    I,m going to run a little competition, which everyone can enter, There is no tickets to buy, and no prizes. but it,s the thrill of the competition that counts..

Please answer the following questions in order of importance,

Who would not be welcome on someone's private forum.
    Who would never get a job as moderator
    Who hates Dogs..
    regards from OZ bassett

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Independant observation

Quote Originally Posted by SatThaiTV View Post
    You must always only order online under these conditions

Make sure the Website has telephone Numbers + FAX
    Make sure the Company is a real CO LTD registered

If you make bank transfer's ALWAYS only pay a COMPANY ACCOUNT
    never send funds to a personal account

Always make sure there is a clear address online + MSN or Skype Account
    + a photo of there shop ( if possible )

If they cannot provide these then they may have something to hide

Make sure the site accept credit card payments !
    If you pay online with credit card and dont receive the goods your credit card bank will protect you against fruad and will invetigate fully

regards
    I have watched these sling off threads for a while now and really getting quite tired of them. Don't know why Basset and Satthai hate each other so much but we know they do, so why not just live with it?
    Having said that, I have a little word to say about my attempt to deal with Satthai.

1, No answer to their phone until 4.00PM, which is when he get's out of bed. (that's what they said when I finally got my Thai wife to phone the Thai language number).

2, When I finally got to talk, I was asked to send an email to confirm my questions. (Why? God knows, as I already asked my questions but got no answers).

3, No reply to my emails.

4, Phoned again. No answer. Thai wife phoned again, and told again to phone after 4.00 PM. But it was 5.00 PM already. "awe......... must be still in bed"

5, Phoned again. Got him He said ......" Um, got your email, will reply soon, as I have 250 orders to get out!" So I asked 'When will you make that reply?" and he replied 'Within half an hour"

6, That was around 3 months ago. No reply ever received.

7, Would you buy from someone who treats you like the above? I would not!
    I do not! You decide!

Now, can we forget Satthai (who deserve to be forgotten) and get on with life?
    No signal without me!

Senior Member Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

Ok But What Other Dealer Have We Got In Thailand Who Can Speak English Fluently And Knows The Market Inside Out As Well As Providing Us All With The Secrets And Insider Info On So Many Matters ?
    This Forum Would Be A Lot More Boring And Have So Much Less Info To Provide Us, Were He Not Posting On This Forum.
    Secondly No Other Dealer Or Shop In Thailand Would Openly Reply To Criticism On This Forum Or Indeed Any Other Forum In Thailand..

Ok You Will Reply , There's Jsat Run By The Kiwi Sat Expert And Guru Jon Clarke. Well I Tell You Folks He Is Even Harder To Get To Speak To On The Phone...if You Get A Reply..and His Prices Are Higher Than Any Other Dealer Or Sat Shop In Thailand.
    To Sum Up This We Would All Be Much Worse Off Without The Postings Of The Phuket Sat Shop And That Includes Those Cpmplaining About His Service As Where Else Could They Complain Publicly ? Also Those Few People Consumed Bitterness And Hatred ...where Else Could They Let Off Steam ?

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default utter crap

so he says do u want to buy a card...
    that easier said than done..
    emailed 3 times now and without any reply what so ever...emailed twice on another matter...no bloody reply...i have ordered twice from this shonk and both times had my money refunded as he couldnt supply...
    all i can say if u are in oz avoid this sathaiTV like the plague...
    i wish i could really speak my mind here but i think i would be banned..
    there is another person on here that knows whats going on and thats bassett,
    good onya old m8 for telling everyone about this shonk.

Senior Member Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

Thaks jsat...you've proved the point. Whatever you say about the man he is colourful and this forum would be pretty bland without him

Thread Information