Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Member Mentor
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Telstar 18 XXX card

Dear Satellite TV fan,

Beware of satThai, Edirect and Electronics direct. These 3 companies are selling sat equipment online. A friend of mine ordered from Electronics direct on 5.2.2007 a Telstar 18 xxx card for which he paid EMS charges too. He was assured delivery within 3 to 7 days. After 2 weeks of waiting since there was no response he tried to contact over the phone. English phone number was not responding so he called the thai number. He was asked to send an email with details and was assured a reply would be sent. He did so but no reply came. After few weeks he pointed this in a forum and on 7.3.2007, a Thai EMS shipping ticket number was sent. When he checked this it was found that this is a fake one. Today is 14.3.2007 and after 40 days he still awaits the items he ordered for the customers. Also one Mr Kamaldeen from Sri Lanka had the same experience. He had ordered Telstar Card and TBL cards too. altogether the value was around 1000 US $.

Today I was told that he had got a message from the company sating the EMS ticket No is correct. But when he checked it was again found to be “NOT AVAILABLE”. Soon after this they have removed his name and all posts relating to this cheating from the forum.

Please spread the message and STOP this mafia movement of SATTHAI, EDIRECT, and ELECTRONICS DIRECT.

Sorry for bothering you with an unsolicited mail but I think you will appreciate this is a warning for you as well.

Regards

Sampath

Sri Lanka

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

" 李俊明 Born To Help People "

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

FINISHED&GONE WITH SILENT Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by felicianf View Post
    Dear Satellite TV fan,

Beware of satThai, Edirect and Electronics direct. These 3 companies are selling sat equipment online. A friend of mine ordered from Electronics direct on 5.2.2007 a Telstar 18 xxx card for which he paid EMS charges too. He was assured delivery within 3 to 7 days. After 2 weeks of waiting since there was no response he tried to contact over the phone. English phone number was not responding so he called the thai number. He was asked to send an email with details and was assured a reply would be sent. He did so but no reply came. After few weeks he pointed this in a forum and on 7.3.2007, a Thai EMS shipping ticket number was sent. When he checked this it was found that this is a fake one. Today is 14.3.2007 and after 40 days he still awaits the items he ordered for the customers. Also one Mr Kamaldeen from Sri Lanka had the same experience. He had ordered Telstar Card and TBL cards too. altogether the value was around 1000 US $.

Today I was told that he had got a message from the company sating the EMS ticket No is correct. But when he checked it was again found to be “NOT AVAILABLE”. Soon after this they have removed his name and all posts relating to this cheating from the forum.

Please spread the message and STOP this mafia movement of SATTHAI, EDIRECT, and ELECTRONICS DIRECT.

Sorry for bothering you with an unsolicited mail but I think you will appreciate this is a warning for you as well.

Regards

Sampath

Sri Lanka
    check ur mailbox(gmail) and also ur inbox.

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Dear Mod and Admin, Check weather " SatThaiTv " comming online or not, Leave him a message about this problem. He is a belonging person.

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Dear Satellite TV fan,

Regards

Sampath

Sri Lanka
    Well i have some good news and bad

EMS have FOUND your Parcel

They said it will be on there online line system tommorow afternoon

Do you remember the EMS number i gave you ?

EMS Number EE058096563TH

So now all in forum can see this number and check online ............

What will you have to say tommorow afternoon when its ONLINE ?
    Youll get to know the truth THAT WE DID NOT GIVE A FAKE NUMBER

1000000% Correct Number

The bad NEWS is i will put it on hold untill the card company authorize all is ok since you say you complain But it will still continue to the destination .
    UNTILL i clear the release ... if you as i said before say sorry and i will take of the holding so youll get FAST delivery

NOW 1000s can see that EMS number shall we take bets its online tommorow afternoon or Monday Morning MAX ?

I bet anything you want that its not a fake number ?

regards

Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

im too lazy to read all this info.. can someone just tell me its purpose in short...
    Im NoT InSaNe ,U r InSaNe , U r All InSaNe....

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by baba4u View Post
    im too lazy to read all this info.. can someone just tell me its purpose in short...
    Yeah we was accused of giving the customer a FAKE EMS Number

Well we cant make them up ?

Number is now public by me so we can all see that online system register

Hope he dont mind the number public
    But i think its my right to make it public with the crap he posted

regards

Member Mentor

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Why doesnt Satthai reply a SINGLE email addressed to him

Why doesnt Satthai reply a SINGLE email addressed to him by me, but ONLY answers when I put it on forums?
    All these answers he should have sent to my email [email protected] and not to forums.
    I had to come to the forum because
    1. He never answers phone
    2. No physical address
    3. No reply to emails.

What else could i do?
    Felicianf

Member Mentor

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default EMS Number WRONG

Satthai is cheating again- just go to
    http://track.thailandpost.com/tracki...t/Default.aspx and type the parcel number EE058096563TH.
    "ITEM NOT FOUND"
    is the bold reply you get.

Member Mentor

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by baba4u View Post
    Sat thai is dealing with sat equipment selling them online.
    He doesnt have;
    1. a working phone
    2. physical address
    He has cheated many.
    When exposed he changes the name of the company.
    Hence
    1. Sat thai
    2. Edirect
    3.Eldsat
    4. Electronics Direct.
    He takes money through Moneybookers or Direct Bank Transfer and NOT credit card.
    This is because customers who do not get will complain to the credit card company.
    He advertises on web specially banners at RDI.
    Now a massive scam has found.
    Guess what will thename of the next company he forms.
    Is it;
    1. Sat Crook
    2. Sat Attack
    3. Sat Mafia
    4. Sat robbers
    5. Sat Screwed
    or
    what

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

Question

Satthai is cheating again- just go to
    http://track.thailandpost.com/tracki...t/Default.aspx and type the parcel number EE058096563TH.
    "ITEM NOT FOUND"
    is the bold reply you get.
    first of all most important thing AFTER 40 DAYS THEY ARE GIVING TRACKING NUMBER what a joke. 40 DAYS
    WHY they are now giving tracking number, they should refund money coz its a long time has been passed.its all means that they are big fraud nothing more, FINAL

Member Mentor

Posts Thanks / Likes

Here is the attitude of sat buyers cheated by Sat Thai and reported;
    • neilandrews1-Anyone dealt with this company.I ordered an xcam four weeks ago and have heard nothing.Are they scamming me. You have replied saying that the item has been shipped on the 14/9It is now 12 days later and still nothing.Your website states that you will put a tracking number on the account so that it can be tracked and this is not there.The item was ordered six weeks ago now and you have had my money for 5 weeks and still no item.NOT impressed14-09-2006, 21:29
    • Larachee-direct are bastaards they lie a lot
    • weirdoYour attitude stinks! Instead of being apologetic (which you should be) you're being an arrogant arsehole.
      If this is the way you treat your clients you deserve to go down the tube.
      And then to realize that most people would probably be prepared to wait if delays or problems were explained to them properly. A little communication goes a long way. How long would it have taken you to reply to even one of his emails[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/FELICI%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/msohtml1/02/clip_image001.gif[/IMG]
      I for one will NEVER buy anything from a company that treats people like you do.
    • cogilthe deal seems to have gone sour, you cannot retrieve international reg. post parcel, only unpaid p.o.ds and unless the receiver refuses to collect, so if not yet posted just refund him and soon enuf mail him a refund receipt as proof, otherwise you are roasting your net - on line sales, easen the matter M8
    • amboThe shop may be located in Thailand and even ran by Thais and this may be okay if the shop only caters to locals. But by advertising in the internet that a shop ships globally and makes itself available to international buyers, then the shop subjects itself to the same standards as USA or European online shops.

The most important part of doing online business is efficient communications. This has to start with the website itself. It must not advertise a product that they don't have any stock unless it is clearly stated in the ad that the item is out of stock and the buyer is aware of purchasing back-ordered items.

I feel very sympathetic to the OP as I myself has experienced very similar circumstances.
    Felician

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Well i have let you have your fun

NOW ITS TIME to ATTACK YOU

Would u like to see PROOF of this EMS Shipping

Since u say its a FAKE number

Shall i scan and put on the FORUM LIVE

canine consultant Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Well said "Felician" well said.
    regards from OZ bassett

Member Mentor

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by SatThaiTV View Post
    Well i have let you have your fun

NOW ITS TIME to ATTACK YOU

Would u like to see PROOF of this EMS Shipping

Since u say its a FAKE number

Shall i scan and put on the FORUM LIVE
    You are coming up with funny ideas.
    Item ordered on 5.2.2007
    Money collected 7.2.2007
    Shipped 30 days later by EMS on 7.3.2007 (why wait so long-it was available ex-stock)
    EMS number given 5 days later. Found to be Fake one. "No Item Found"
    Today is 16.2.2007-Parcel is on the way
    You are going to give me a scan copy- Ha Ha ha.
    You think people will believe you.
    Ok why this happens only to your companies.
    Mr Kamaldeen has ordered some items worth 1000 $-6 months ago.
    Do you have a EMS number for him as well?
    Could you please scan that and put it to the public?
    You are such a wonderful person.
    You have emailed him saying you have lost his contact details-not the money.
    What a SHAME

Thread Information