Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Junior Member Junior
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default DishTV payment using credit card outside india?

Hey i am a DishTV user who lives in Srilanka (indian activated connection registered under someone else's name) and in two months time my subscription ends. My question is that will there be any problem if i renew by credit card? Will dishtv ban the connection once a payment is made using a foreign credit card?

has anyone tried it and got through with it? Anyone paid from pakistan or any middle east country?

Please share your information.

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

yes i tried

it was showing transaction failed
    but later i came t oknw they took money frm my card..
    but the problm now i'm facing is..

I have renewed my DISH MAXI Package through dish website on 01-March-2007 for another 3 months.
    My Last FT date before that payment was 31-March-2007. But after the payment it became 31-May-2007, instead of 30-June-2007

i send them som mails rgrding that...but no replay frm them yet

Junior Member Junior

Posts Thanks / Likes

What is meant by the 'last FT date'? What type of credit card did you use? Is it a popular one like HSBC or a local bank? Mastercard or Visa?

Junior Member Junior

Posts Thanks / Likes

also, was there any outstanding amount? how did you know that the money was taken?

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

Thumbs up Dishtv india ,Tata Sky sale

Any one purchage need dishtv india, tata sky and any sucryption renewal dishtv and tata sky Please Contect Mr. yaseen +919967634606

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

tricky bisnis... pay with amex.. if they not activate the card... just ask amex to refund...
    Terrorist use the muslim faith for there privat intrests, and should be killed more painfull than their victems

Junior Member Junior

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Ne India

pls anybody tell me abt the ku band satellites which can be receivable by 90-120cm dish.i m from North-east india[tripura]
    Last edited by VASKAR_AGT; 14th April 2007 at 19:00.

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

Smile Payment through credit card

Quote Originally Posted by fnets View Post
    Hey i am a DishTV user who lives in Srilanka (indian activated connection registered under someone else's name) and in two months time my subscription ends. My question is that will there be any problem if i renew by credit card? Will dishtv ban the connection once a payment is made using a foreign credit card?

has anyone tried it and got through with it? Anyone paid from pakistan or any middle east country?

Please share your information.
    I have used same credit card for dishtv renewal of two different accounts. Both accounts are registered under someone else's name. First transaction went very smoothly. With the second that I did just couple of days back, when I submitted the amount it gave me some transaction failure message. THough just now I checked and the ammount has been added to the dishtv funds and taken from my visa. Seems its OK. Go ahead and pay through your credit card.
    If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place.

Thread Information