Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Strong SRT 6350 CI

Quote Originally Posted by konray View Post
    Hallo friends,first of all i would like to excuse me if i am posting in the wrong place but it is the one that i find.
    Before 2 weeks i buy a new receiver Strong srt 6350 cl an i am really happy about it,but when i try to connect it to my PC with USB RS-232 cabel,i could not see nothig,i read all the information about it in the forums in the internet but i did not find anything,so please can you help me to use my receiver functionally.
    Thanks and sorry again if i put this post in the wrong place.

Hi friends, plz. help this friend's problem.

Thanks.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

Moderator Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by yan naing View Post
    Hi friends, plz. help this friend's problem.

Thanks.
    what has actually happened to the receiver, have you tuned up some channels and received, then got a problem or you connected to pc first thing before even tune up.
    if you did what actually happenned, or rather what would you like to do, or what cant you do?
    Dstv HD PVR

Junior Member Junior
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by cogil View Post
    what has actually happened to the receiver, have you tuned up some channels and received, then got a problem or you connected to pc first thing before even tune up.
    if you did what actually happenned, or rather what would you like to do, or what cant you do?
    Thanks for the fast answer and i will try to explain what's on.
    When i buy the receiver i connect it to the TV and to my dish and i can watch a few channels on THOR1\2Intelsat,and AMOS and ATLANTIC BIRD too.
    But when i start to read the forums about Sat.TV i understand that i can patch my receiver with a kind of ".Bin" files and to watch another channels which are coded now.So i buy a few cables RS-232 and now i want to know what kind of software i need,and is the Strong SRT 6055 is suitable for my receiver,because i try to patch it but the program that i use did not recognize the receiver or any device at all.

Moderator Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

sorry couldnt get any software upgrade for srt6350 yet, but will still look or anyone with that kind of software can direct you
    Dstv HD PVR

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

U can check here for Strong tools Strong Tools . For software I try search in other sites and will let u know the result .At this moment I didn't see ur model.

Regards.

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

Junior Member Junior

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by yan naing View Post
    U can check here for Strong tools Strong Tools . For software I try search in other sites and will let u know the result .At this moment I didn't see ur model.

Regards.
    Thank you very much i will try with these.

Educator Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

u should try upload/download stream on ur rcvr with the Weaksoft pack software...other reason that the com is not recognizing ur rcvr i can find and in bad cable connection...? but if its ok go on ********.com and see under strong...g'lock
    Knowledge is power

Moderator Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by xNowell View Post
    u should try upload/download stream on ur rcvr with the Weaksoft pack software...other reason that the com is not recognizing ur rcvr i can find and in bad cable connection...? but if its ok go on ********.com and see under strong...g'lock
    here is the ref;

RDI STRONG FILES
    Dstv HD PVR

Junior Member Junior

Posts Thanks / Likes

It doesn't work,nothing of the programs that i use,but thank you anyway,i will keep trying with this software that you gave me,and waiting the software from the official web site.
    I tried with waksoft 1.8.0,and it is trying to connect,even when the receiver is connected and i turn it off it shows only a empty screen,and when i push the disconnect on the program bar it shows the normal screen,which means that there is connection with the receiver,but nothing can transfer from the receiver or to transfer to it.

Junior Member Junior

Posts Thanks / Likes

Hallo again like i promised i will share with u what is happening with my Strong receiver.
    Finally i succeed and patch it,if there is somebody else with that kind of problem i will post here the link with the neccesery software and manuals to patch it.

http://upl.frocus.net/index.php?lng=ru&p=18
    Last edited by konray; 18th March 2007 at 20:47.

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Thanks alot konray for ur contribution.

Junior Member Junior

Posts Thanks / Likes

Hallo again i just want to ask u are the softcam keys for Strong 6355 and 61xx are suitable for my Strong SRT 6350 CI,because when i compare the lists of the keys they have no differences.

Thread Information