Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Senior Member Expert
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Good News For Vision Net Owners In Thailand

The Following Info Probably Known By Erstwhile Phuket Sat Shop Owner, Rdi Sponsor But He Chose Not To Inform Us Nor Even To Pm Us As Promised About This.
    The News : Next Week Vision Net Will Be Back Subject To A Small Monthly Subscription Charge .
    Will Phuket Shop Tell Us On This Forum ..or Will Others Have To Post The Details Here ?

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Well good news for VN owners but Sir C-Band did u hear anything about AGB?

Thanks.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by C-BAND View Post
    The Following Info Probably Known By Erstwhile Phuket Sat Shop Owner, Rdi Sponsor But He Chose Not To Inform Us Nor Even To Pm Us As Promised About This.
    The News : Next Week Vision Net Will Be Back Subject To A Small Monthly Subscription Charge .
    Will Phuket Shop Tell Us On This Forum ..or Will Others Have To Post The Details Here ?

Well what can i say ?
    We do NOT charge monthly fee's - I would'nt even dream of doing that
    If other Company's want to charge Monthly fees that is nothing to do with our Company - NO NO

I cannot see how they are going to do this since the vissionet has been cloned in every single way possible im sure this will not last !

Receivers sold by our company we do not charge monthly fee's

FORGET to say : If they do charge a Monthly fee they better get there act together and supply a much stable server if its on and off like before im sure there customers will be very angry if they are paying for the service ?

regards

Senior Member Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

Re the A/ B
    Top secret : a dealer mentioned that the owner is in Korea trying to sort things out. If she cant sort out Asiasat 4 the answer is for software to enable card sharing by a private server.....same as Vision net . I remember the Indonesian dealer who posted here ...a certain Paul Hendra mentioning this at least 18 months ago.
    Last edited by C-BAND; 2nd March 2007 at 22:48. Reason: to avoid confusion !

Senior Member Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

Well well and I thought you knew everything !
    Clearly you haven't be reading the Vision net website as this talks of a new software the 2.03 which will alllow private servers...even yours....to be used.
    The shop is probably too busy to think about boxes like the vision net since the d/box does just about everything your customers would want

Senior Member Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

To Mr Heap Phuket Sat Shop : Since the private server will be serving local customers only I presume he can monitor usage and if he finds abuse he will introduce fresh software and the cycle will repeat itself again and again... just a guess...you are the expert.

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

will this affect the ppl who own the vn in the uk and elsewhere in the world?

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

To Mr Heap Phuket Sat Shop : Since the private server will be serving local customers only I presume he can monitor usage and if he finds abuse he will introduce fresh software and the cycle will repeat itself again and again... just a guess...you are the expert.
    Well the Thais are not clever enough to produce or even control such software this will be a disaster right from the very start . Also the risk factor of them getting busted is around 100% since then they will be taking funds for piracy , cardshare call it what u like .. While it was a free server and they only sold the receivers kept them out of jail ..............

Taking funds will hang them ........ also with the 1000s of receivers sold im sure they will not even be able to handle the admin !

regards

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Well well and I thought you knew everything !
    Clearly you haven't be reading the Vision net website as this talks of a new software the 2.03 which will alllow private servers...even yours....to be used.
    The shop is probably too busy to think about boxes like the vision net since the d/box does just about everything your customers would want
    If your talking about the 2.03 cobra soft i have been testing that for a while now and its not stable and still locks and goes down !

regards

Senior Member Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

To Mr Alan Heep Of The Phuket Sat Shop :
    We All Look Forward To Your Report Monday On The Vision Net And Trust It Will Be Honest And Informative Remembering That This Box Was Sold By Your Shop In Large Quantities
    Please Please Do Not Knock Any Competitors ...we Just Want Facts Including How Your Company Is Assisting The Numerous Customers Who Bought This Box From You And Now Find They Cannot Use It For The Purpose Intended. Thank You

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

What about AGB,MR and MDM? Any hopes in the future?
    Planko
    From INDONESIAN with LOVE!

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

To Mr Alan Heep Of The Phuket Sat Shop :
    We All Look Forward To Your Report Monday On The Vision Net And Trust It Will Be Honest And Informative Remembering That This Box Was Sold By Your Shop In Large Quantities
    Please Please Do Not Knock Any Competitors ...we Just Want Facts Including How Your Company Is Assisting The Numerous Customers Who Bought This Box From You And Now Find They Cannot Use It For The Purpose Intended. Thank You
    We do not knock any Competitors at all - The Competitors are very close friends of me personally . I just point out the TRUE FACT'S taking funds for the service will get them in big trouble I will call and discuss with them and advise of the danger !

My customers are still watching Tv - Most have already been replaced with the MVision or Dreambox box are working Perfect

Regards

Senior Member Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

Am Sure Most Rdi Readers Are Puzzled How You Can Protect Your Servers From Outsiders Whereas Nobody Else Can ! The Difficult You Can Manage.......but The Impossible
    By The Way Can Any Customer Of The Phuket Shop Reading This Posting Confirm Independantly That The D/b And Mvision They Purchased Is Working Well And As It Should? . In The Past Some Reople Have Written In Expressing Their Dissatisfaction, Can We Now Hear From A Satisfied Customer Please .

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Am Sure Most Rdi Readers Are Puzzled How You Can Protect Your Servers From Outsiders Whereas Nobody Else Can ! The Difficult You Can Manage.......but The Impossible
    By The Way Can Any Customer Of The Phuket Shop Reading This Posting Confirm Independantly That The D/b And Mvision They Purchased Is Working Well And As It Should? . In The Past Some Reople Have Written In Expressing Their Dissatisfaction, Can We Now Hear From A Satisfied Customer Please .
    Yes there was dissatisfaction before because like every other dealer we all used the same service provider - Well since then i have spread my wings further into the future - As they want something done properly DIY

My Customers will not post they value there veiwing and yes it does work perfect - There are plenty of other servers around It does depend where you buy and who running there server .. Yes of course mine does go off sometimes if there is a power cut or no internet connection .. But its 95% online which is perfect enough -- Its Impossible for 100% uptime here in Asia

As i said depends where you buy and from who
    No Im not cheap But there is a difference

You Pay your Money and you take your choice !
    At least i help my customers and support them and dont leave them hanging on a string that maybe it will be back or pure silence ... I DEFEND and always will as i believe i help my customers the most possible way i can . Even non customers i also try to help even though they dont know me nor given me any cash flow

Regards

Senior Member Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

There Is No Doubt At All, The Phuket Shop Does Defend And Protect Its Reputation . Yes Indeed Other Dealers Keep Silent And Ignore All Questions And Complaints For Example Dynasat With Their Seemingly Now Defunct Angelbox (ok Yes It Does Sometimes Work With Dream And Yes It Is A Good Fta Receiver)
    This Posting Is Not An Ad Or A Recommendation Just Stating The Facts. This Forum Is Our Strongest Protection And I Know Of No Other Sat Dealer Whether In Se Asia Or In The Uk Who Is Prepared To Tackle All Criticism Openly In This Way . Full Marks !

Thread Information