Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    FINISHED&GONE WITH SILENT Expert
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default need help and guide from DB experts

need help and guide from experts regarding complete dreambox setup for upgrading software(not image upgradation- best emu for nagara autoroll) and how to set up.
    thankx and regards-george

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Plz. check here M8 , plz. check here http://www.rdi-board.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13 and http://www.rdi-dreambox.com/ .

Regards.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by yan naing View Post
    Plz. check here M8 , plz. check here http://www.rdi-board.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13 and http://www.rdi-dreambox.com/ .

Regards.
    thankx dear yan......but i wants to know....whats the maximam usage of above box? how to ugrade the box with new keys and emus(i already upgrade the latest gemini image by dreamup)and how to edit keys and provider ids? how to watch mpeg4 ,hd and 4:2:2 videos?whats the verybest and userfriendly image?and whats the very best emu?whats the use of pluggins and addons?
    i am totally new and very beginer for this box...i need help and guide from experts in DB7000S.

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Sorry george , I'm also new to this box and didn't test it personally.But Sir Cogil , Daeng , Mr.Blana can explain ur questions. and don't forget to visit www.dream-zone.info
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by yan naing View Post
    Sorry george , I'm also new to this box and didn't test it personally.But Sir Cogil , Daeng , Mr.Blana can explain ur questions. and don't forget to visit www.dream-zone.info
    thankx dear yan....finally i got full guide.......
    "http://klona.4t.com/v3.1/guide_eng/dbox-howto.htm"
    "http://klona.4t.com/v3.1/guide_eng/dbox-flashwizard.htm"
    but my box not communicated with my pc......just i am trying.......
    regards-george

Moderator Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

hi george,
    just follow the instructions, and most important is the ip address for the two - pc and dm box, and from the programme you are running let the pc look for available ip addreses, after that enter correct one for dm on dm as showing on the pc programme.
    to tell u training on dm is totally to the user, not easy to train one, am still going through it to date, but slowly, though had passed this early stage, try at least to go through one thing or two in a day. it took me a month to get the ip addresses correct, so please keep on.
    also refer here what i went through with sir boknoy:
    www.rdi-board.com/showthread.php?t=39487
    Dstv HD PVR

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by cogil View Post
    hi george,
    just follow the instructions, and most important is the ip address for the two - pc and dm box, and from the programme you are running let the pc look for available ip addreses, after that enter correct one for dm on dm as showing on the pc programme.
    to tell u training on dm is totally to the user, not easy to train one, am still going through it to date, but slowly, though had passed this early stage, try at least to go through one thing or two in a day. it took me a month to get the ip addresses correct, so please keep on.
    also refer here what i went through with sir boknoy:
    www.rdi-board.com/showthread.php?t=39487
    thank u dear cogil for ur great help...by the way , i have set all "ip and gate way.." correctly in both(db and pc) and connected with "usb" cable...but not
    connected yet......next , i am going to connect with ethernet cable....

Moderator Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

using the ip address only works with the ethernet connection, to detect the ip addresses.
    keep it up
    Dstv HD PVR

Posts Thanks / Likes

using the ip address only works with the ethernet connection, to detect the ip addresses.
    keep it up
    unfortunatly the ethernet port of pc is using for netconnection...can i use hub?
    is yes whats the configur for ethernet cable?or let me use one more ethernet card?......plz guide me.
    regards-george

Moderator Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by georgekamal View Post
    unfortunatly the ethernet port of pc is using for netconnection...can i use hub?
    is yes whats the configure for ethernet cable?or let me use one more ethernet card?......plz guide me.
    regards-george
    easier to use a hub which you'll have to install and then the hub connection also appears on the my dream connection guide, now you'll use connection through a hub, and you'll see the hub connected and showing green line to the pc, after that, auto search on pc for the ip on dm, till you see the green line connecting the three - pc-hub and DM. with the correct ip addresses.
    also try the dm center on rdi site.
    Dstv HD PVR

Posts Thanks / Likes

easier to use a hub which you'll have to install and then the hub connection also appears on the my dream connection guide, now you'll use connection through a hub, and you'll see the hub connected and showing green line to the pc, after that, auto search on pc for the ip on dm, till you see the green line connecting the three - pc-hub and DM. with the correct ip addresses.
    also try the dm center on rdi site.
    no i have connected my pc to modem through usb port for internet connection., is t ok? and can i use my ethernet connection for db?

Posts Thanks / Likes

till i have failed.....plz dear cogil, whats the configur of cross cable....but i used one of cross cable which is maked by a computer shop..and i have set all ip id ,gateway and other details r correct on pc and db....but till now not connected?
    whats the remidy?

Posts Thanks / Likes

tried with dreambox controll centre tool also....now everything is ok....but the result is"dreambox login filed"...whats the problam? may b in cable configuration?
    regards-george

Banned
    RDI - Board Banned Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Login failed ?
    Check : IP . user: root , and put the right password .

You can download from www.rdi-dreambox.com various key files and put in dream with total comander or other software for ftp .

But you must know where to put the file ....

The easy way is to have an router and Dreambox and PC to be conected over ethernet . Fast speed and elegant solution .

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by ********* View Post
    Login failed ?
    Check : IP . user: root , and put the right password .
    thank u king.....IP is OK,USER:root and whats the password?"dreambox"?
    regards-george

Thread Information