Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Moderator Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Card splitter - Smart Wi

Cannot get my smart wi card splitter to work on Conax and ird2 v5
    any one with experience on splitter, please give an idea, and maybe
    what to expect or whats possible.
    Dstv HD PVR

Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

I also can't get mine working on Ird2 Version 4.1 ,waste of $$$'s

I bought one from
    http://www.sattronics.net/product_in...b791e7a5385c88
    Works great and never miss a beat..

Moderator Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

maybe we can return them to factory for the new versions,
    cause they are not cheap, especially now that they dont work for some upgraded encryptions.
    Dstv HD PVR

Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

I tried to e-mail them hundreds of times for refund and return the Smartwi Splitters back but to no avail,I downloaded the software to program the slave cards-NO GO.
    E-direct in U.K. replied that it works well with Ird2 (bull!)
    I just keep heading to a friggin brick wall.
    If you get the one from Sattronics,just slip the cards and cables together and away u go,no programming of slave cards.

Moderator Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

do you have a site ref. of what sattronics have plus these are wired or cordless, how many slaves possible?
    Dstv HD PVR

Junior Member Friend
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Splitters

Smartwi definitely work with ****** 4.1 and 5.0 cards , some problem with the later Epsilon Cards but we are working on it .

Anyone who has bought a smartwi and cannot get it to work , I will gladly check , and replace if faulty , as long as shipping is paid both ways .

The website is about to be revamped , but I have lots of goodies no one else has .

www.sattronics.net

Moderator Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by sattronics View Post
    Smartwi definitely work with ****** 4.1 and 5.0 cards , some problem with the later Epsilon Cards but we are working on it .

Anyone who has bought a smartwi and cannot get it to work , I will gladly check , and replace if faulty , as long as shipping is paid both ways .

The website is about to be revamped , but I have lots of goodies no one else has .

www.sattronics.net
    have tried and cannot work with ird-vers.5 on eutelsat w4 at present ku band, then tried with conax on pas 7,10 ku cannot work.
    bought three splitter cardless can work on the ird on c-band pas 7,10 but the third one doesnt work at all.
    what help do u have for above, please let me know.
    Dstv HD PVR

Moderator Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

forgot to mention will visit website for further details and the new stuff
    Dstv HD PVR

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

If you get the one from Sattronics,just slip the cards and cables together and away u go,no programming of slave cards.

Hi Sir Cogil and friends, I'm new to this splitter section and plz. explain me what's the mean of Slave Card ? Can someone do V5 card to watch with blocker?I'll very appreciate for any responce.

Thanks.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

Moderator Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by yan naing View Post
    Hi Sir Cogil and friends, I'm new to this splitter section and plz. explain me what's the mean of Slave Card ? Can someone do V5 card to watch with blocker?I'll very appreciate for any responce.

Thanks.
    hi yan for smart wi card splitter you put your card in the transmitter box, then you have three or more dummy cards- called slaves, put thgem in three or more receivers and its like you have three paid cards out of 1.
    so you watch three different channels descrambled out of 1 single paid up card.
    also there is the cable version not wireless, which can take upto even 8 decorders. - you need in a palace instead of paying for eight cards - just one will do.
    Dstv HD PVR

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Thanks alot brother Cogil. Can it split out every encrption especially for conax and how much it cost? Plz. also explain me dummy cards r altogether with this splitter or need to buy external?

Regards.

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

Moderator Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

here is some explanation,
    otherwise google "smart wi" and youll see what it is.

New The Smart-Wi Cardsplitter is a revolutionary wireless card sharing system allowing the user to share one subscription smartcard with up to seven receivers.

Working with both satellite and cable receivers and with ******, Viaccess, Seca, Cryptoworks and Conax encryptions systems means the Smart Wi Cardsplitter is a truuly versatile device.

Stable, simple and easy to use, the Smart-Wi Cardsplitter requires no computer experience and zero maintenance. The Smart-Wi has been designed to hide the complexities of setting up wireless communication lines while at the same time giving you ease of use. Just plug & play and you have your second receiver solution running in minutes. Compatible with Seca Mediaguard 1 & 2, Viaccess 1 & 2, Conax, ****** 1 & 2 and Cryptoworks. With this wireless card splitter you can share one original smart card between all your receivers (up to 7 receivers at the same time) and the card splitter will connect to the digital receivers by the wireless slave which will be inserted into the receivers cam slot or card reader, working as the original card in your receiver. This solution is useful when you have more than one receiver in your home and you don’t want to pay monthly fee for the extra cards. SmartWi comes standard with 1xSmartWi master Box with PSU and 3xSmartWi Client Card's.
    Dstv HD PVR

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Thanks again Sir Cogil , it's clear now.

Best Regards.

Moderator Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by yan naing View Post
    Thanks again Sir Cogil , it's clear now.

Best Regards.
    welcome bro yan, buy one now and watch football while the young ones watch cartooons, and your gf watches a movie no conflict the whole hse is happy
    Dstv HD PVR

Moderator Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

example

Dstv HD PVR

Thread Information