Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Unhappy Help Me Please Please

1).I got Technosat 6000plus when ever im trying upgrade new software in, it always show a message "WRONG IMAGE ROM" even if the software is the wright one.

2). I tryed to reset the receiver to Factory default, normaly all channels have to desapear but i still have them which is not normal.

3).Now i tryed to write the factory DATA it's saying "FACTORY DATA INVALID"
    Now i don't know if i need new factory data from someone that got same receiver T6000plus. If yes please please please help me.
    Thank you in advance.
    LOYAL TO THE GAME

Moderator Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

some of this softwares and loaders get corrupted by our computers after download and while extracting, try a new download of both loader and software, or use a different computer to do the same. just a try, worked for me but not on technosat though.
    Dstv HD PVR

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

Hi mate thank you so much for the answer. I tryed but it did not work.
    LOYAL TO THE GAME

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Dear loveme, just try with old software and check it's working or not.If it's working then ur new software may be something wrong.

Hope it'll hlep u anyway.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

i tryed the old software and now it's telling me wrong rom image as well. i think that i lost the factory data. so i need some that got same T6000plus to send it to me otherwise let me know if you have another idea.
    Thanks in advance bro
    LOYAL TO THE GAME

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Dear friend most of the technosat patches which are available on the net are bad these days , i didn't face any problem like yours, but my advise is to try with stblink 4 and software version 5.82 .
    Technosat, Humax, Starsat, Metabox, Kaon, Dreambox, Nokia, and echolink all i have in one room.

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

Dear mate im using stblink4. Please just tell me where to get the software Version 5.82 or someone kindly send it to me on [email protected]
    Thanks in advance
    LOYAL TO THE GAME

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by loveme View Post
    Dear mate im using stblink4. Please just tell me where to get the software Version 5.82 or someone kindly send it to me on [email protected]
    Thanks in advance

Plz. check here http://www.satlover.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=31 but I didn't see this version.will help u anyway.

Thanks.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

Thread Information