Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

amjidjadoon
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Default which is the best universal lnb

hello
    how are you every one
    which is the best universal ku band lnb plz guide me -i have the ku band universal lnb (LAZER -INPUT FREQ:10.70-12.75GHZ
    L/O FREQ:9.75/10.60 GHZ -OUTPUT FREQ:950-2150MHZ - 0.9DB -MODEL R10V(40MM) which is the best for this lnb plz guiide me give all best lnb model number and name i use for weak signal( insat4a) tata sky i have 6 feet signal i recive there only 10% on my this lnb plz guide me
    amjid from south korea
    [email protected]
    0082+10-8977-7969

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Dear South Korean friend, one thread will be enough for ur question and I think our moderator Sir Cogil had been replied that is not too much depend on ur LNB while ur edge of footprint.Bigger dish may give u stronger signal.

Regards.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

SATELLITE GURU Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Well depends on wether it's a prime focus dish or an offset.

The best Prime Focus KU band lnb is the Fuji SST 120
    If Evolution works, why so many idiots?

Moderator Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

@ yan - thanks
    this post has been answered several times on the same subject, from the same member.
    please do some reference on your old posts, this forum allows search
    Dstv HD PVR

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

it seems that amjijadoon is making an experiment and i dont why he is asking for the best universal lnb when infact, all univarsal lnb in the market is working fine and may differ only with brand. unless he is trying to shoot a satellite away of his area of coverage

Banned Member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

probably, since his 1st thread about lnb he hasnt been able to find or even focus the satellite he is looking for. my friend it doesnt really matter what type of lnb you use. they all worked in the same manner. with respect to ird-2 you might as well consider your dish type (prime focus dish or an offset) the bigger dish you use the better signal strenght and quality you can aquire.
    No GUTS!No GLORY!

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

even he has the big dish if the satellite that he wanted to shoot has no footprint in his area. try to look for the **** print of insat4 if it has a coverage in your area and not wasting your effort of shooting that satellite that are not covered in your area

SATELLITE GURU Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by fsales View Post
    even he has the big dish if the satellite that he wanted to shoot has no footprint in his area. try to look for the **** print of insat4 if it has a coverage in your area and not wasting your effort of shooting that satellite that are not covered in your area
    Not always tru though Fsales. Look at teh Dream TV Beam Map Agila2 146E... can't see China in the footprint but dream being watched in shanghai with a 1m dish.

And I can receiver Thaicom5 KU beam even though well off the footprint
    If Evolution works, why so many idiots?

Thread Information