Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default 201. Card Refresh error on Dish tv

My Dish TV deocoder 1004is was running successfully. Suddenly all channels blocked and on each channel below error shown.

201.Card Refresh Error

What is meant by 201- Card Refresh error on Dish Tv decoder 10041is.

How it can be rectified?

How much time require to finish this error.

Secondly I have purchased this dish tv decoder for all channles but unfortunately regional channels like Maa tv, Zee bungla etc are not working while other all are perfectly working. For this package i will have to subscribe seperately. plz advise.

Any expert's opinion awaited.

Thanks
    Last edited by sheraz; 24th February 2007 at 23:16.

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by sheraz View Post
    My Dish TV deocoder 1004is was running successfully. Suddenly all channels blocked and on each channel below error shown.

201.Card Refresh Error

How it can be rectified?

Secondly I have purchased this dish tv decoder for all channles but unfortunately regional channels like Maa tv, Zee bungla etc are not working while other all are perfectly working. For this package i will have to subscribe seperately. plz advise.

Thanks
    Please check this out as explained by mj786
    This error is temporary .. and may occur very rarely due to any of these

1. if ur subscription had not reached them
    2. if they have problem is assessing which package u choose. (this mostly happens in new subscribers after few days of their activations)
    3. And like Geo said.. it is just problem from dishtv side and nothign wrong with ur VC or STB. They will be updating the package for subscribers so it happens sometimes in the New software STBs.

It is just like the scrambled messages which we get on the other old not updated STBs when there is some problem from their side.

I had the same problem with my dishtv decoder but it went away after I took the smart card out, reset to factory settings. Check you subscription status using this link
    http://www.dishtvindia.in/Dynamic/Su...alFormHome.asp

You can see what current dishtv scheme you have active plus the renewal/payment options. I hope this information will be helpful to you.
    Regards
    If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place.

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

Mani

Thanks for your reply

Junior Member Junior

Posts Thanks / Likes

Thumbs down 201 Card Refresh Error

it means your VC block in Pairecy so if u wont see Continew channels so buy new box thx
    Quote Originally Posted by sheraz View Post

201.Card Refresh Error

How it can be rectified?

Thanks

Senior Member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by asifkhan786 View Post
    it means your VC block in Pairecy so if u wont see Continew channels so buy new box thx

Dear asifkhan...... I dont know why you had posted like this, there is no such word piracy here... and no link between the 201 card refresh error and VC block in pairecy (as you say)..

please get urself known that this problems happens to all boxes whether they are used in India or abroad.so no point of piracy to VC card.

to SHERAZ
    and sheraz no need to purchase new STB........ jstu wait for sometime and you will get to see the channels, as said earlier this is just temporary problem

And about the channels of Maatv ... which package have u choose, those channels are available only if u have Dish Telugu zone or Maxi package only..
    You cannot teach a man anything; you can only help him find it within himself.

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by mj786 View Post
    Dear asifkhan...... I dont know why you had posted like this, there is no such word piracy here... and no link between the 201 card refresh error and VC block in pairecy (as you say)..

please get urself known that this problems happens to all boxes whether they are used in India or abroad.so no point of piracy to VC card.

to SHERAZ
    and sheraz no need to purchase new STB........ jstu wait for sometime and you will get to see the channels, as said earlier this is just temporary problem

And about the channels of Maatv ... which package have u choose, those channels are available only if u have Dish Telugu zone or Maxi package only..
    Dear sheraz pls keep on ur stb on any pay channels for 4-24hrs.and dont touch ur Remote ur problem wil be solved..

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default HI

HI,
    Before i have same problem. The problem i found that my decoder # is different and the decoder # in dishtv data is different. So i gave my right decoder # to dish tv dealer and then my card open and all channels came.
    If there is any subscription problem then "no access" massage will come.
    Check u r detail with dishtv dealers or go to http://www.dishtvindia.in/Dynamic/Su...alFormHome.asp and put u r card # there it will show u all ur detail including decoder #.
    Thanks and best regards.

Thread Information