Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Dish tv provisional statment doubt

Hi,
    In dish tv provisional statement in some cases the current outstanding shows minus(-120) in some cases current outstanding shows plus (+230). what is the difference between these two.

Senior Member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by mnbl View Post
    Hi,
    In dish tv provisional statement in some cases the current outstanding shows minus(-120) in some cases current outstanding shows plus (+230). what is the difference between these two.

-120 means.. you had paid extra money which will be adjusted during next payment...

+230 means you will have to pay that much due outstanding ..

sometimes it is hard to calculate as I too had few - (minus) balance..and later when i calculated the days then i came to know about it..

when we take new dishtv connection on some term period then we think we r going to loose money for few days but NO...... hats off to dishtv they deduct only the amount for the days we are going to watch and rest they will put as minus (-) balance.. which can be adjusted during next renewal
    You cannot teach a man anything; you can only help him find it within himself.

Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

thanks mj786 for your information. Also one more thing one of my friend he paid through easy bill but when we check in the net or in the receiver it is not updated. When we ask the dealer he is telling that it will be updated automatically it will not go blank.So what we have to do.

Senior Member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by mnbl View Post
    thanks mj786 for your information. Also one more thing one of my friend he paid through easy bill but when we check in the net or in the receiver it is not updated. When we ask the dealer he is telling that it will be updated automatically it will not go blank.So what we have to do.

the most important thing is when did he pay the amount. it will take 48hours sometimes and also to show in website or in STB it may take more time as they have to enter it into their system..

The only way which shows you updated information is either by ITZ or Credit card.. rest of the payment will take time...

and one more thing.. whenver we pay the amount.. they wont deduct so soon.. it will be anyday of their wish when they will deduct sometimes it will be 2 or 3 days delay in deducting from that payment you made to them..
    You cannot teach a man anything; you can only help him find it within himself.

Thread Information