Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

ash7aq
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Default I need help (sorry English :( )

Hello guys
    First my apology for using english in Romanian Board. But I tried my luck in english board and no one bothered to answer.
    may be no one has an answer to my problem

I have Pinnacle Sat HDTV Pro USB card. I have 4 LNBS working and I was trying to make gbox run on ProgDVB and DVBviewer.
    Unfortunalet I have spent more than a week now trying to figure out which gbox plugin work with which Progdvb version.

here is my problem
    1. My DIseqC switch does not work with earlier versions than 4.8.1 I get no signal because Diseqc mode is not supported.
    2. I am able to get signal on 4.8.1 but then I can only watch FTA channels.
    3. When I put gbox plugins in the directory C:\progdvb\Plugins\ and start ProgDVB it hangs . Only Plugin on which I am able to start ProgDVB is 0.0.0.5 and 0.0.0.6 may Marrow
    4. Now I get the Signal I get the ProgDVB to work but when I start gbox which is in C:\gbox\gbox211.exe it connects and I see cards in share.info but I cannot decrypt any channel. it does not even request the peer for card.
    5. I also tried DVBviewer it can decrypt Premiere and D+ but nothing else.

Now is there anyone who ever made Progdvb 4.8.1 or dvbviewer work with gbox?
    Which plugin of gbox did you used?
    Which file goes in which directory ? for example gbox.exe/cwshare.cfg/plugin dlls ? for both ProgDVB 4.8.1 and DVBViewer?
    Many thanks
    and I hope mods dont block me from entering romanian forum

Senior Member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

This Theads has been moved to RDI-english.THX,to understanding!
    Last edited by [email protected]; 21st February 2007 at 14:16.

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by ash7aq View Post
    Hello guys
    First my apology for using english in Romanian Board. But I tried my luck in english board and no one bothered to answer.
    may be no one has an answer to my problem

I have Pinnacle Sat HDTV Pro USB card. I have 4 LNBS working and I was trying to make gbox run on ProgDVB and DVBviewer.
    Unfortunalet I have spent more than a week now trying to figure out which gbox plugin work with which Progdvb version.

here is my problem
    1. My DIseqC switch does not work with earlier versions than 4.8.1 I get no signal because Diseqc mode is not supported.
    2. I am able to get signal on 4.8.1 but then I can only watch FTA channels.
    3. When I put gbox plugins in the directory C:\progdvb\Plugins\ and start ProgDVB it hangs . Only Plugin on which I am able to start ProgDVB is 0.0.0.5 and 0.0.0.6 may Marrow
    4. Now I get the Signal I get the ProgDVB to work but when I start gbox which is in C:\gbox\gbox211.exe it connects and I see cards in share.info but I cannot decrypt any channel. it does not even request the peer for card.
    5. I also tried DVBviewer it can decrypt Premiere and D+ but nothing else.

Now is there anyone who ever made Progdvb 4.8.1 or dvbviewer work with gbox?
    Which plugin of gbox did you used?
    Which file goes in which directory ? for example gbox.exe/cwshare.cfg/plugin dlls ? for both ProgDVB 4.8.1 and DVBViewer?
    Many thanks
    and I hope mods dont block me from entering romanian forum
    Maybe you need someone like BilL gate to answer ur question please try with frenche and italy and all other languages maybe u'll got somebody who can solve your Divinchi code Enigma
    Technosat, Humax, Starsat, Metabox, Kaon, Dreambox, Nokia, and echolink all i have in one room.

Senior Member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    This Theads has been moved to RDI-english.THX,to understanding!
    Oh my god.. this thread was moved.. I was surprised to read the post of that person who started it.. he wrote that he posted it in romanian thread and was seekign aplology .. and i was thinking that he has been mistaken .. but no... then when i read the second post by u i got the idea that really he posted it there and now it is back to its place where it will be answered more precisely... Hope he too finds it here ..
    You cannot teach a man anything; you can only help him find it within himself.

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

try this on progdvb 4.82.1 and put on plugins folder and run. install the necessary dependencies like cyg*.dll files if needed.

-speedee.dyndns.tv/progDVB.rar

good luck. let us know if this works for you.

NB: the admin so far has yet to delete my account.
    HP-Compaq DC5000 MT 1.5GB RAM
    Debian Squeeze with Smargos
    CCcam 2.1.4

ash7aq

yes I posted it in Romanian because no one was answering in English board. I guess there are more leechers and less experts in english section

atleast one person did
    thanks boknoy_ph for the reply I will give it a shot.

Senior Member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

yes I posted it in Romanian because no one was answering in English board. I guess there are more leechers and less experts in english section

atleast one person did
    thanks boknoy_ph for the reply I will give it a shot.

within 4 hours of your posts you can't expect all to reply so soon. You cant have success so soon. you will have to wait for few more hours or days and then you will find more and more suitable replies.

In just 4 hours you got 1 reply from boknoy which is worth having a try.. so have patience and wait for all experts on that topic to guide you... hopefull you will find more in 24hours...
    You cannot teach a man anything; you can only help him find it within himself.

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

and hopefully your topic won't be on the 5th or 6th page by that time, lol. do give feedback on the dll file and try it on mytheatre also.
    CCcam 2.1.4

ash7aq

It did not worked.
    When I look at the black window of gbox it shows that gbox is requisting ECM to the wrong id
    for example for sky 0961 it requests ECM for 0960.
    for other channels the same. Just few like D+ are working.

I read somewhere this has to do something with the N line?

Can someone explain N line for me ?
    or post any working N line for skyuk.

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

if you are accessing d+ via gbox then it is working. if you are accessing d+ via au on softcam, im sorry it did not work for you.
    CCcam 2.1.4

ash7aq

Quote Originally Posted by boknoy_ph View Post
    if you are accessing d+ via gbox then it is working. if you are accessing d+ via au on softcam, im sorry it did not work for you.

I have said it clear what I am doing from start to end.

Problem is gbox for windows send ecm to wrong CAID
    for example for sky uk it sends ecm for 0960 while shuld be 0961

Moderator Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

I have said it clear what I am doing from start to end.

Problem is gbox for windows send ecm to wrong CAID
    for example for sky uk it sends ecm for 0960 while shuld be 0961
    not get upset while seeking for help, repeating doesnt cost a thing and its not mandatory to get exact answers, but to try the suggestions you find fit for your kind of problems
    Dstv HD PVR

Thread Information