Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Senior Member Expert
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Vision Net Receiver Dead . It's Official !

Sad news. VN finished .....at least in SE Asia.
    The sole importer dealer Satthai , Bangkok has today removed all reference to the VN box on his receiver sale page, software download and also his forum section.
    47ff has been down for days in any case.
    Please do NOT believe this posting but go to ..........
    www.satthai.tv and ltake a look yourself.
    Will make a final attempt at 33ff and if not working on that server think that thats it , as no other dealer/importer likely to take over other than....... you know who !
    Most interested to see what our Phuket Sat Shop sponsor has to say about the demise of the VN.
    Who knows...perhaps he has taken over the whole VN operation but lets not count our chickens ................

SATELLITE GURU Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by C-BAND View Post
    The sole importer dealer Satthai , Bangkok has today removed all reference to the VN box on his receiver sale page, software download and also his forum section.
    Will make a final attempt at 33ff and if not working on that server think that thats it , as no other dealer/importer likely to take over other than....... you know who !
    Most interested to see what our Phuket Sat Shop sponsor has to say about the demise of the VN.
    Who knows...perhaps he has taken over the whole VN operation but lets not count our chickens ................
    Lovelly news.
    This will be fun.
    If Evolution works, why so many idiots?

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Well first let me correct your post - satthai.tv in bkk are not the sole importer and never have been also they have no control over the server .Hence they have removed there products proberly due to the lack of support and had more complaints than happy customers . They also dont sell any receiver products with server suppport now and in future no no ...

The servers are still working on and off
    Do i want to take over ? hehe no no again i dont need the headache
    im happy to keep selling the receiver as a product cos its still a good receiver so if it does other things then good !

Also im very happy with my servers and dont need to change to the visionnet
    my other receiver works great since i run the servers and dont advertise or sell on site it really is only a ask and you may get ( if you pay )

On the other hand MR CBAND i might just do what your post's spell
    its very tempting very tempting but do i really need that sort of publicity ?

As they say i think the ball is in my court

But what would i get out of all these none customers ? who would posts the VN server address all over the net

There really is a good receiver around working everything done by a PRO
    but it aint public as i said before its only on a ask bassis

regards

SATELLITE GURU Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by SatThaiTV View Post
    Well first let me correct your post - satthai.tv in bkk are not the sole importer and never have been also they have no control over the server .Hence they have removed there products proberly due to the lack of support and had more complaints than happy customers . They also dont sell any receiver products with server suppport now and in future no no ...

im happy to keep selling the receiver as a product cos its still a good receiver so if it does other things then good !

Also im very happy with my servers and dont need to change to the visionnet
    my other receiver works great since i run the servers and dont advertise or sell on site it really is only a ask and you may get ( if you pay )

As they say i think the ball is in my court

But what would i get out of all these none customers ? who would posts the VN server address all over the net

There really is a good receiver around working everything done by a PRO
    but it aint public as i said before its only on a ask bassis

regards
    Send all the vionets owners an open messages to pay. Some are CASBAA and MPAA staff after all lol

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by ******2engineer View Post
    Send all the vionets owners an open messages to pay. Some are CASBAA and MPAA staff after all lol

No i will just tell them to go and buy a e-box

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

So VN dead and what about twin tuner AGB and MDM?
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

SATELLITE GURU Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

No i will just tell them to go and buy a e-box

Yes. they are available in Thailand.

Senior Member Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by yan naing View Post
    So VN dead and what about twin tuner AGB and MDM?
    @yan naing
    this Receiver i think never come back with full channels support you know its ILLEGAL to share Card data
    so buy one Dreambox this Receiver i know its working also on Server mode and Client mode so you know from where the Card data its comming
    very simple
    Daeng

10FT Dish 169° east-49°east

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Daeng View Post
    @yan naing
    this Receiver i think never come back with full channels support you know its ILLEGAL to share Card data
    so buy one Dreambox this Receiver i know its working also on Server mode and Client mode so you know from where the Card data its comming
    very simple

Thanks alot Sir Daeng.I'd been ordered to my friend and I'll get DM box in next week.Then I'll start my many question about this new thing.

Regards.

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

FINISHED&GONE WITH SILENT Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

i have escaped from the money lose by god's grace.....i already planed to by a visionnet receiver.......
    -george

Senior Member Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

But is it illegal to broadcast keys over a satellite?
    If I spread genuine car keys all around a city am I doing anything illegal ?Surely no ! Its the person who picks up the keys and uses them to open the car door , start and drive away the car who is committing the crime.
    Think about it.

Moderator Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

If I spread genuine car keys all around a city am I doing anything illegal ?Surely no ! Its the person who picks up the keys and uses them to open the car door , start and drive away the car who is committing the crime.
    Think about it.
    you are an accomplice in the planning or execution of the crime, so you are all guilty of an offense, the planner who started by spreading the keys gets a bigger sentence to curb the crime. for if the keys were not available, the crime couldn't have taken place. the law is an a.... and very wide

canine consultant Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

it would seem the service is mostly OFF

in your case any publicity would be good.

Think about it.
    It's fully covered in the legilation, ANY circumvention of an encryption is considered illegal, regardless of at what point you circumvent the encryption.
    Under your arguement, If I borrow your car key, and run someone over, then the owner of the key is also guilty
    regards from OZ bassett

SATELLITE GURU Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Think about it.

Well Cband who are the keys owned by? The end recipient or the encryption / broadcaster.

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Think about it.

Dear Sir C-Band , is it mean both key grabber and user r illegal?Sorry for my bad english I don't understand it clearly.

Thanks.

Thread Information