I am using Pinnacle HDTV Sat pro with DVB Viewer and gbox as plugin but some how I cannot decrypt skyuk.
I can see the sky ids in my share.info but picture is black.
I am using gbox plugin 0.0.0.6
Anyone was able to make it work ?
ok no one answered but i will bump it again so that it does not lost in the flood of other posts
Here is an update
I have Pinnacle Sat HDTV Pro USB card. I have 4 LNBS working and I was trying to make gbox run on ProgDVB and DVBviewer.
Unfortunalet I have spent more than a week now trying to figure out which gbox plugin work with which Progdvb version.
here is my problem
1. My DIseqC switch does not work with earlier versions than 4.8.1 I get no signal because Diseqc mode is not supported.
2. I am able to get signal on 4.8.1 but then I can only watch FTA channels.
3. When I put gbox plugins in the directory C:\progdvb\Plugins\ and start ProgDVB it hangs . Only Plugin on which I am able to start ProgDVB is 0.0.0.5 and 0.0.0.6 may Marrow
4. Now I get the Signal I get the ProgDVB to work but when I start gbox which is in C:\gbox\gbox211.exe it connects and I see cards in share.info but I cannot decrypt any channel. it does not even request the peer for card.
5. I also tried DVBviewer it can decrypt Premiere and D+ but nothing else.
Now is there anyone who ever made Progdvb 4.8.1 or dvbviewer work with gbox?
Which plugin of gbox did you used?
Which file goes in which directory ? for example gbox.exe/cwshare.cfg/plugin dlls ? for both ProgDVB 4.8.1 and DVBViewer?
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)