Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.


Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 41
  1. #1
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    JEDDAH
    Posts
    17
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Arrow Cricket World Cup


    HI, GUYS, plz someone knowing about cricket world cup, which channel can show matches free on arabsat, nilesat, hotbird or panamsat 68.5. or Geo Super on pas 7-10 has keys or ten sports on nilesat has keys etc.

    Is there any way and hope to enjoy cricket without spending money?

    Thanking in advance. bye. c u soon.

  2. #2
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    23
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    No FREE cricket friend. the best way is for ARY Dig. on hotbird. it will shows all WC matches plus some others. enjoy, Chris.

  3. #3
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    175
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    foxsportsme on eutelsat W2 16e 11021 H 2894
    enc in biss but keys are known so veiwable

    http://www2.foxsports.com/world/pdf/fsme_march.pdf

    not sure if you will be able to pick up this bird from your location

  4. #4
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    252
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default re cricket

    Quote Originally Posted by mosat View Post
    foxsportsme on eutelsat W2 16e 11021 H 2894
    enc in biss but keys are known so veiwable

    http://www2.foxsports.com/world/pdf/fsme_march.pdf

    not sure if you will be able to pick up this bird from your location
    hi mosat

    If you give biss key so good .

  5. #5
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    252
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default re cricket

    Quote Originally Posted by chris00 View Post
    No FREE cricket friend. the best way is for ARY Dig. on hotbird. it will shows all WC matches plus some others. enjoy, Chris.
    Hi chris00

    You have any idia for Ary dig Card Or any keys.

  6. #6
    SATELLITE GURU Expert
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Bletchley Park Code Breaking Lab
    Posts
    2,521
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GTCAAH View Post
    Is there any way and hope to enjoy cricket without spending money?
    Yep, buy a pair of binoculars and watch from a neighbours pay system
    If Evolution works, why so many idiots?


  7. #7
    Junior Member Master
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    out of this world
    Posts
    91
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Lightbulb

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by GTCAAH
    Is there any way and hope to enjoy cricket without spending money?

    Yep, buy a pair of binoculars and watch from a neighbours pay system

    nice idea ******2engineer
    it is never too late to....

  8. #8
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    23
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    ARY DIG. on sky2 is FTA now, showing ind VS srilanka live now, enjoy Chris.

  9. #9
    Moderator Expert
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Africa-Kenya-Nbi
    Posts
    3,108
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ******2engineer View Post
    Yep, buy a pair of binoculars and watch from a neighbours pay system
    and for audio plant an fm microphone on his window, and have a hankerchief for the sweat on binoculars.
    what if he changes to movies -shout at him?

  10. #10
    az30094
    Guest
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ******2engineer View Post
    Yep, buy a pair of binoculars and watch from a neighbours pay system

    Of course Your are an Engineer and such revolutionary and innovative ideas comes from a mind of and Engineer only.

    Keep it up, and keep amusing us.

  11. #11
    FINISHED&GONE WITH SILENT Expert
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    2,675
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GTCAAH View Post
    HI, GUYS, plz someone knowing about cricket world cup, which channel can show matches free on arabsat, nilesat, hotbird or panamsat 68.5. or Geo Super on pas 7-10 has keys or ten sports on nilesat has keys etc.

    Is there any way and hope to enjoy cricket without spending money?

    Thanking in advance. bye. c u soon.
    yes u can watch..if received "NSS 6 " indian beam in soudi arabia.
    goodluck. -george

  12. #12
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    London, United Kingdom
    Posts
    25
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default Fox Sports Me In Uk.

    Mr. Mosat: I live in UK and i can receive foxsportsme on eutelsat W2 16e 11021 H 2894. Please guide me from where i can get these keys and how i enter keys in Receiver. Please Help me.

  13. #13
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    175
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nauman1 View Post
    Mr. Mosat: I live in UK and i can receive foxsportsme on eutelsat W2 16e 11021 H 2894. Please guide me from where i can get these keys and how i enter keys in Receiver. Please Help me.
    depends what receiver u have.

    fox key: 1AEB2E33F53D0032

  14. #14
    SATELLITE GURU Expert
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Bletchley Park Code Breaking Lab
    Posts
    2,521
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by az30094 View Post
    Of course Your are an Engineer and such revolutionary and innovative ideas comes from a mind of and Engineer only.

    Keep it up, and keep amusing us.
    Well, maybe he could watch PAS 10 DSTV on his computer. That way he could use the TV card and hook up the pic and audio to a TV.

    Works for me so that when I'm travelling for work I can watch my favourite satellites.

    If Evolution works, why so many idiots?


  15. #15
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    JEDDAH
    Posts
    17
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default


    Thanks u so much, all of u guys about this cricket world cup. this mean we can not get with some easy ways. ok, let see, till the matches start. Might be someone will come with some nice solution.
    Any way it was a nice discussion.

 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to Top