Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Thread: Vision Net

Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Vision Net

Has anybody purchased a Vision Net 8000s from a dealer by the name of Salfoot who lives in Perth Australia.

I bought a Vision Net 8000s from him and I have not been able to view any channels for the last 4 Months.

Can anybody tell me if they have the same box with the same problem. I have tried to contact Salfoot for the last 4 Months and he doesn't reply to my emails, or return my calls. His phone is now always ingadged.

TAKE THIS AS A WARNING TO OTHER PEOPLE LOOKING TO BY A VISION NET FROM THIS PERSON OR ONE OF HIS DEALERS. THE BOX IS A VISION NET 8000s.

If you have any information or question please reply to this thread.

SATELLITE GURU Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

The issue is that your retailer doesnt provide the access to the channels you weren't paying for anyways.

It's been well known that many visionet servers no longer work.

You may need software to get a new server but as sathaitv says the public servers have gone offline.
    If Evolution works, why so many idiots?

canine consultant Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

I suspect there is nothing wrong with your visionnet, it's simply that your not getting the required data to allow the thing to operate on encrypted channels.

With regard to your satellite dealer, I have never heard of him, but I'm on the east coast, and the programming your getting is not viewable over here.
    regards from OZ bassett

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

The Visionnet servers have all closed down. they threw the Korean owners of the company in jail for providing access to pay TV for free because the european tv companies complained to the Korean authorities. The websites with keys etc have also closed. What you have my friend, like me, is the most expensive free to air receiver money can buy. There is another reciever the Innovative that works the same as the Visionnet but that will probably stop soon as well. You pays your money and takes your chances. A subscription to pay TV would have been cheaper. Secondhand Visionnets go for about 100 euros and there are plenty around.

Junior Member Junior

Posts Thanks / Likes

hi you can still see some times pas 7/10 and telestra 18 and st 1 plus all free to air channels

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

Jonos

pas 10, telstra 18 working on whick server

Senior Member Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

Never heard so much rubbish ! Firstly the jail nonsense. If you had read the Yonhap Korean news report you would have the correct info as the co's concerned were accused of producing boxes that open Eu channels such as Polsat not the Asia ones and there was no mention of cardsharing which is what the VN does.
    More importantly the VN IS working right now on server 47FF and if postings are to be believed on 33FF.
    Would love to know where 100 euro sets are available as the wholesale price is around fifty percent more.
    Thats the good news. The bad news is that bouquets do disappear for periods as do channels but there is a good free website on the VN ...one of two...the second one has administrators who are too dictatorial .
    Go to www.vnsupport.org
    Last edited by C-BAND; 14th February 2007 at 17:43. Reason: CUT OFF WHILE TYPING !

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by rogeriko View Post
    What you have my friend, like me, is the most expensive free to air receiver money can buy. .

Hi Mates , u r not alone.We who own Anglbox, My Dream Machine , Hi Tech Z1 receivers r also expensive FTA receivers....lol:

Thanks.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

Senior Member Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

Right Ko Yan Naing. But Have You Forgotten Last Year June & July When These Boxes Stopped And Everyone Said They Were Finished ?
    They Came Back In August And Worked 100 Percent Until Last Week Ie For 6 Months Exactly.
    So The Chance Is............... These Boxes Will Work Again .
    Have Hope !

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by C-BAND View Post
    Right Ko Yan Naing. But Have You Forgotten Last Year June & July When These Boxes Stopped And Everyone Said They Were Finished ?
    They Came Back In August And Worked 100 Percent Until Last Week Ie For 6 Months Exactly.
    So The Chance Is............... These Boxes Will Work Again .
    Have Hope !
    Yes they will be back thats for sure like i said last time
    Technical Problems do happen ..........

They will be back shortly
    first will be the vissionnet im sure of that

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Thanks Sir C-Band and bro Satthai, will wait and watch day by day....Then the fact will come out .......

Regards.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default vn-8000f

Quote Originally Posted by yan naing View Post
    Thanks Sir C-Band and bro Satthai, will wait and watch day by day....Then the fact will come out .......

Regards.
    Hi all
    I have been watching this for quite a long time now going off and on like a light switch and I don't think we have learned any facts, all I've learned is to change servers quickly.,
    I am sick of this is there any different boxes we can use, Where is my mate satthai is still not replying to my email, is the project completed or what?

SATELLITE GURU Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Well the Eboxes have been running fine for a long time and dont have these problems.

Saththai posted he has 364 cards in his server. One for each day perhaps lol.

But now he claims public servers that he sold visionets for are none of his business now Lone Live Visionets and Satthai, they make a good pair.
    If Evolution works, why so many idiots?

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by ******2engineer View Post
    Well the Eboxes have been running fine for a long time and dont have these problems.

Saththai posted he has 364 cards in his server. One for each day perhaps lol.

But now he claims public servers that he sold visionets for are none of his business now Lone Live Visionets and Satthai, they make a good pair.
    I give all my customers support for the vissionet we sell the receiver and not the server only the receiver and we still do sell the receiver as it is a good receiver and still working well .

E-box also is a good receiver and so are the dreambox they are all good receivers and still work well on ( private servers ) we dont post or help any questions on the forum about servers simple reason they are ( Private )

We are not responsible for all the people who buy vissionet or other receivers so slagging or stupid comments should not be pointed at us ?

Its very simple go back to the dealer where you buy and complain
    all the people here who complain did not buy from our company

we only provide support and warranty for all products we sell and not support for others who do not buy from our company .

Thread Information