Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Astrovox 2600 FTA Help

Hello Fellows

any body knows the Fortec Star Life time patch link of the Astrovox 2600FTA.or any other patches or new softwares other then http://www.astrovox.biz.
    Live happy and EnJoy software

FINISHED&GONE WITH SILENT Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by engr View Post
    Hello Fellows

any body knows the Fortec Star Life time patch link of the Astrovox 2600FTA.or any other patches or new softwares other then http://www.astrovox.biz.
    first upload the astrovox kill software ,next upgrade the lifetime boot,and then
    upgrade the lifetime software ver2.2x and finally upgrade the latest software of
    lifetime. and also u can convert this box as a pansat2300a.(nagravision auto roll-for north american channels)
    good luck.
    all lifetime softwares....go to "al7bar-soft1"

Junior Member Junior

Posts Thanks / Likes

hi, i have micro-x MDR 2800 FTA, can you tell me how or where to get the upgrade software for this type of receiver thanks.

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by jjkiah View Post
    hi, i have micro-x MDR 2800 FTA, can you tell me how or where to get the upgrade software for this type of receiver thanks.

Plz. check here my friend MICRO-X

Regards.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

Moderator Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by georgekamal View Post
    first upload the astrovox kill software ,next upgrade the lifetime boot,and then
    upgrade the lifetime software ver2.2x and finally upgrade the latest software of
    lifetime. and also u can convert this box as a pansat2300a.(nagravision auto roll-for north american channels)good luck.all lifetime softwares....go to "al7bar-soft1"
    hi george, please expand on this, does the astrovox kill software work on astrovox, micro x, fortecstar or any receiver.
    how about the following lifetime boot, and upgrade softwares for this receivers only or any other?

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by cogil View Post
    hi george, please expand on this, does the astrovox kill software work on astrovox, micro x, fortecstar or any receiver.
    how about the following lifetime boot, and upgrade softwares for this receivers only or any other?
    only for vsr-2600 fta..........
    this kill software for astrovox vsr-2600....after upgraded with kill software ,now u can see the running light...on front panel and next upgraded with the life time boot version 4.0 ,now also u can see the running light, next upgrade with life time software version 2.19 now ur box has converted as lifetime fta and now upgrade with latest boot as u like "pal or ntsc"(if u r from north america ,use ntsc and if u r from rest of the world,upgrade a "pal" boot) finally upgraded with latest version of lifetime....(if "ntsc boot ",upgrade the ntsc software and if "pal" boot ,upgrade with "pal" software)
    proceedure for pansat 2300a: first upgrade with pansat boot version4.0 ,now u can see the running light on front panel, next upgrade with pansat software version 2.2x or 2.1x ,now ur box has converted as pansat 2300a and finally upgrade with latest software (in very latest software, the front panel display doesn't works but the receiver'll works perfectly.)
    and also u can convert the receiver vsr-2600 plus in to lifetime ultra and
    pansat2500., and if anybody needs proceedure for above receiver,plz reply here...i'll help and guide as i know.
    i hopes ,now u can understood correctly.....
    goodluck.
    plz feed back here after succed...........
    regards-george

Posts Thanks / Likes

this kill software for astrovox vsr-2600....after upgraded with kill software ,now u can see the running light...on front panel and next upgraded with the life time boot version 4.0 ,now also u can see the running light, next upgrade with life time software version 2.19 now ur box has converted as lifetime fta and now upgrade with latest boot as u like "pal or ntsc"(if u r from north america ,use ntsc and if u r from rest of the world,upgrade a "pal" boot) finally upgraded with latest version of lifetime....(if "ntsc boot ",upgrade the ntsc software and if "pal" boot ,upgrade with "pal" software)
    proceedure for pansat 2300a: first upgrade with pansat boot version4.0 ,now u can see the running light on front panel, next upgrade with pansat software version 2.2x or 2.1x ,now ur box has converted as pansat 2300a and finally upgrade with latest software (in very latest software, the front panel display doesn't works but the receiver'll works perfectly.)
    pansat2500., and if anybody needs proceedure for above receiver,plz reply here...i'll help and guide as i know.
    goodluck.
    regards-george
    i m sorry for forgot to told one more matter is that , above all matters r tested by me by practicaly.

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

i m sorry for forgot to told one more matter is that , above all matters r tested by me by practicaly.

Great observation George.

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by yan naing View Post
    Great observation George.
    thank u dear friend yan.........
    regards-george

Moderator Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

goodluck.
    regards-george
    thanks george, well explained.
    maybe you could tell me abt micro x MDR 6500 2ci IR, which i cant get to auto roll nagra1 , maybe the model is too old.
    Dstv HD PVR

Member Mentor

Posts Thanks / Likes

And you must change the Remote C Fortech
    Tech

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default astrovox 2600 help

hey i need software for tps any help and also plz tell me about sharing with this box , friendly sharing i mean not paid.
    thanks

Junior Member Junior

Posts Thanks / Likes

Thumbs down Georgekamal sir help me for fortecstar lifttime ?

Georgekamal
    Dear sir I hope you will be fine
    Kindly sir help me I have fortecstar lifetime pal receiver more month passed no new software releasing for (tps) please sir give me clone software for my receiver for (tps)with complete procedure.
    I will be waiting for your plus response.
    Thanks
    Arshad Sohail

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Hi friend, plz. check this thread and I think I'll help u anyway http://www.rdi-board.com/showthread.php?t=44607

Thread Information